N2O belly inflation?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

BigBreathless

Re: N2O belly inflation?

Post by BigBreathless »

the_fake_belly wrote: Tue Oct 23, 2018 11:47 am I'm trying to gain weight and then lose it so i can do this again and get crazy results. Another 50 to 100 lbs. Any advice?
That would be incredible! Probably need to be fat for a while to have the skin stretch enough for it to stay that way. But it should work!
Do you have more pics, or that video of your belly inflation with N2O?
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

I have gained and lost weight. Will be trying this again soon!
Youtube: Chubfiction
Xtube: thefakebelly
Be cautious, be positive. :lol:
AnotherCrazyCanadian

Post by AnotherCrazyCanadian »

Looking forward to it dude! I gave it a shot in a different post and loved the sensation! But I found the aches quite uncomfortable afterwards compared to saline so I'm not sure how much more I'll be doing in the future. Really looking forward to more of yours! How high up do you tie off? I did just below the ribs, you think I could go higher?
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

I used a belt on my chest and hips but it didn't hold well. Migrated to my collarbone.

I'm focused on belly bulge so I made a belly seal using the top of a 5 gallon bucket that seats nice around my belly with some adjustable straps. Will try soon. Just got some n2o. :D
AnotherCrazyCanadian

Post by AnotherCrazyCanadian »

VERY much looking forward to seeing your next attempt! Stay safe!

I was curious, when it reached the chest and collarbone, did it hurt? Or what was the main problem with that?
the_fake_belly

Post by the_fake_belly »

Never really seems to hurt just bubbles I guess. There's that new Zealand guy who accidentally blew himself up like we do. But it was a 100 psi compressed air line on a big rig. He sliped and a pressurized fitting broke off in his butt cheek. Inflated his whole body in a few minutes! Fuck the thought :shock: if I could get my hands on a large canister of n2o. Like you might be able to belt your rib cage and blow up your whole body. So, IDK look it up. :P