Where are you, good infusers?

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

mxpmpr

Where are you, good infusers?

Post by mxpmpr »

I've been memeber of this site for almost two decades. The activity is going smaller and smaller. Where everybody went? PM if you can provide clues or other sites, please!
Keep huge!

Eric
poleyns1

Re: Where are you, good infusers?

Post by poleyns1 »

two decades? Sheesh, and I was sad over losing access to my 4 year old account. lol. Impressive. BMEzine used to have a pretty activity community, but they seemed to become less coherent after the original proprietor/admin over there passed away some years ago. Extremeboard sometimes has some inflation/infusing postings, but it's more a BDSM content sharing board than a community based one like here.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Believe it or not, this is my first account on anything related to pumping or infusing. I just want to find someone who is local and I could infuse or pump with, but apparently the whole infusion community (in my opinion) is starting to, “wither”away. It saddens me when I join a site and the members are around 2000 miles away from me. I guess that’s what I get for living in Illinois lol. I’m sure a lot of us have had similar problems though. Just know that I am here every day, and I check every general category at least three separate times.
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Might be due to supplies at least here in the US are getting harder and harder to come by.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

flexibag wrote: Sat Jan 13, 2018 6:51 am Might be due to supplies at least here in the US are getting harder and harder to come by.
Yes I’ve noticed this too, it makes me wonder why the sudden change. When this shortage dissipates I plan on buying myself a case IF POSSIBLE by then.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I heard on the news that there’s a shortage because the manufacturing facility in Puerto Rico was destroyed by hurricane.
Meanwhile you can get pretty huge just from pumping!
Slegiar

Post by Slegiar »

shame there can't be like, a surge of N20 users what with the decrease in saline supplies, but I realize not everyone likes or prefers the balloon feeling and likes the weight instead. heck, i'd give it a try if i could, but i'm extremely needle sensitive, so i need to figure out a way to not pass out first ^^;;
mxpmpr

Post by mxpmpr »

I'm very happy to live in Mexico. You don't need a Rx to buy all the saline/dextrose you want! But the community here is veeeery small! That's why I always searched for inspiration here. I'd love to try surgilube, but it's quite expensive here, and you can only buy it on line. And I don't know if is safe to use for scrotal infusion. I think I'd look quite funny with a thicker dick and not a nutbag to match it, lol.

I know BMEzine. And yes. It is no longer what it was.

I'm sorry to hear about the supplies shortage. You know, some guy didn't want to help PR after the last year hurriacans. I'd love to invite you all to visiti me, but I don't have enough free time or space to acomodate you all! Maybe we can arrange some saline weekend in Mexico... Mmmm, maybe is an idea to think about...
Keep huge!

Eric
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

No hurricane here in switzerland and i've got 6 bag of 10% glucose waiting for me in stock.... I'd do some post of it, but the prob is, it's nearly hard to drive my bmw r1200rt with big balls or big cock. Thinking i'm not the only one to don't do every days and post every times. Why the community is small ?? it's because it's not for every people and they must find product (saline or glucose) for best price. I'd ordered in swiss gay website for 26 euro and now i pay less than 4 euro in france. Think community will be more smaller in fiew months if nodody in U.S or another country can't find what they need for infusion
poleyns1

Post by poleyns1 »

High five to a fellow bmw biker! :) You know, I wonder if there's any international places we could get supplies from, or if customs would be an issue. I'd be open to organizing a large group buy if we could find a good source.
lytgreen

Post by lytgreen »

Its not just the "shortage". All suppliers in the US now seem to require an Rx. Any MDs out there that would be interested in helping us infusers get some supplies??
poleyns1

Post by poleyns1 »

If one would be willing, even covertly, I'd be glad to covertly/discreetly buy from you and sell to other members at cost, just to support the community. Any quantity. Feel free to pm me.