My Sack has been 28" for two full days now

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

brock.vegas

Re: My Sack has been 28" for two full days now

Post by brock.vegas »

The awesome side view pic shows how long your sack is from stretching and filling . Is it a kneebanger yet ?
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

brock.vegas wrote:The awesome side view pic shows how long your sack is from stretching and filling . Is it a kneebanger yet ?
What it looks like almost back to normal:
100_2081.JPG
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

That's some fabulous hang on that sack. Just beautiful. How many years of inflation/pumping at what frequency did it take to develop that hang?
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Huge4Me wrote:That's some fabulous hang on that sack. Just beautiful. How many years of inflation/pumping at what frequency did it take to develop that hang?
Never been a pumper. I still use weights. Something I've been doing since the late 90's. Been inflating about 2 years now. But the years of weight is what made them hang like they do. Imagine a 15 pound bag of pennies hanging for 24+ hours, including over the edge of the bed at night.

I typically max inflate on holiday weekends. Sometimes I have vacation time to burn off (like last weekend) and supermax out. But generally once a month.
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Fantastic huge sack when relaxed !!
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Well, three liters tonight got me to 26" so far. Gotta work Monday, but rainy weekend forecast. So, why not. Went in quick. Got those three liters in in about 1:15! 18 Ga X 2" caths get the job done.This is the fifth weekend in a row where I've blown up my balls.

I wonder if they would make a movie? "Honey, I've blown up my balls"! hahahahahaha
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

can you do time lapse pics of your inflation, always loved to see how it progresses
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

darkwolf43 wrote:can you do time lapse pics of your inflation, always loved to see how it progresses
Search my posts for links. Already did that.
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

Flexi, I honestly never thought I'd see anyone get this big. It's just astonishing! Amazing work, man.
pklisa

Post by pklisa »

flexibag wrote:
farcry88 wrote:Very nice! can you not get bigger then 28"?
Haven't been able to. This was after 3 weekends (so the 4th weekend) where I've filled at least 2 liters each weekend. But I think what's happening is kinda like a water balloon. It gets to a certain diameter and then just gets longer.

I mean, if I can't break 28" with 7 liters, how do I? I guess I'll just need to keep trying!!! :)
by the way it looks it shows room. what if you infuse while it is sitting on the table or block it from getting longer to get rounder. it is beautiful!
arabianKnight

Post by arabianKnight »

WOW WOW that is so nice . beautiful size and shape
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

flexibag wrote:I mean, if I can't break 28" with 7 liters, how do I? I guess I'll just need to keep trying!!! :)
Hey Flexi! Have you tried inflating with gas? N20 or other?

I was just thinking the weight is probably causing you to flatten/go lengthwise.

N20 has no weight so would stay more spherical...

I know it's not for everyone and at your size would take quite a lot which may be more trouble than it's worth...just curious :)
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

So, last weekend with the Memorial Day weekend, I started out Friday Evening with 4 1/2 liters of 5% dex. I got to a full 27 3/4" by the end of the night. Saturday I added a liter and the day ended up hot. I measured an I finally got over 28"! Yea!!! Peaked at 28 1/4".
100_2091.JPG

As my schedule with work panned out this weekend, I have tomorrow as a work from home day, and Friday as a Personal Day. So, I got home tonight (Wednesday, June 1st) and popped in 4 liters. Now, I finally got almost back to normal sometime yesterday. So I'm right back to 27 1/2" as of now (8:30 PM).

Stretching to get to 29" and then on to 30". 30 is the goal. Hopefully before Labor Day...
100_2092.JPG
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

So big. So dreamy. Something to aspire to...
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

2 Liter Top Up This Morning! Wow!!!
100_2098.JPG