IM BACK!!! with pics for your eyes

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

saline_guy

Re: IM BACK!!! with pics for your eyes

Post by saline_guy »

metopump wrote:It is fantastic to have you back. I can't wait to see what you have in store. Great pictures.
Thanks! Glad to be back! :D
Balls on Steriods! No limit. Grow..grow..grow..grow!
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

2BIG4U? wrote:You get the most incredible results. Both cock and ballsack look absolutely enormous. I'm looking forward, as I'm sure we all are, to the pictures from your marathon this week.

I have definitely decided I want to try an infusion as soon as possible. Can you give me any guidance on where to get the needed supplies. I'm in the United States. I want to make sure I am getting my supplies from someone totally reliable. Will I need a prescription or anything like that?

I especially appreciate your advice on taking it very slowly. It makes perfect sense to give the tissues a chance to stretch out gently rather than forcing it. I've gotten some seepage when I pump by balls. While I am waiting to try infusion, I will try a ball pumping marathon....but much more slowly than I have ever done before.

Thanks for getting so huge. Your package is a real inspiration.
2BIG4U,

Thanks!! Much appreciated. I'm just as excited to show you guys as well as you'll are to seeing them :D

As far as supplies go, just research and until u find what you want.

The only benefit for filling up fast (18g or lower WIDE OPEN) is the feel of your balls expanding rapidly and the visuals of it. However, the effect you will recieve from that cause will be multiplied soreness. Now to give you an idea of how your next ball pumping session should feel like when you take on that marathon is if done correctly (slow but consistantly growing) you should be able to really feeeeeeeeeeel (when your close or right at max) like your about to cum way ahead of time like a "2 min warning in football". You should feel that slooooww build up eruption about to take place. Then if your mind is clear you can actually think and concentrate all your energy to ONLY feel your cum literally begin to travel from your balls all the way up that huge inflated sac, continuing to head upstream in the proper channel reaching the base of your throbbing cock. At this point, i dont give a damn what you do without experience of how to control your release with your mind YOUR CUMMING! lol :D

I hope i was helpful to you,

Saline_Guy
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Just a quick status update:

Its now thursday and the first half of the infusion is over. Which means its time to put away the saline and bring out my dense heavy friend Dextrose 5%. For Thursay, Friday, Saturday i will use only dextrose on top of what i currently have now left of what appears to be a very big loose 3 liter sac of saline.

Sac Condition:

Ive notice some sweating but not like before when i inflated fast. i might dab it every once in a while but its not bothering me which is cool.

Little sore yes, (doing a marathon of stretching lol) horniness to soreness ratio is 85%/15% Remember i dont fill my balls up to max and just let them hang full gravity. You would be asking for it then lol
Huge and horny as the same day i started due to not cumming til the end of the week. :D (thats going to feel soooo goood i know it) :D

Not sure if i mention it before but i purposely did not cum for almost 2 months now in prep for this weeks pleasurable experience. I visioned in my mind what it would feel like to be a few strokes away from cumming with a sac holding a gallon of fluid for week, changing the density and feel throughout the week with saline to dextrose . Then to maintain that high to peak sensation i sacrificed the tempatation of cumming, once again to "maintain maximum horniness." :D
longdong17

Post by longdong17 »

Well, Forgive me, having to change my name (Had to re-register to get on, after a while away in Thailand with Wife 3)

But Saline_guy, your efforts are certainly well admired - I just look at your thread, and had to stroke one out.

I am now 82, but if we were close-by, I would be trying to persuade you, to fill my 'leathern' balls up for me.

I have pumped cock for near on 30 years - after having a Heart attack, recovering from it, and then my Second Wife, thought it would be a good idea, if she bought a pump for my cock, and SHE began doing it, to me.

I pump before showering every single day. (Was Phallusprong & then Dontheturner) THANK YOU!
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

awesome watching that makes me want to inject!
Lburns

Post by Lburns »

Nice session, and glad to see your back! Super jealous of how much migration you get into your cock, I get almost nothing on saline or dextrose, only way I ever see anything is with N2O. :(
BREEZE3

Post by BREEZE3 »

as everyone else i am glad you are back and those are some gr8 pics. (the king is back) 8)
Keep them blown up and heavy, Breeze
jddill

Post by jddill »

With out doubt some of the best inflation around.
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

longdong17 wrote:Well, Forgive me, having to change my name (Had to re-register to get on, after a while away in Thailand with Wife 3)

But Saline_guy, your efforts are certainly well admired - I just look at your thread, and had to stroke one out.

I am now 82, but if we were close-by, I would be trying to persuade you, to fill my 'leathern' balls up for me.

I have pumped cock for near on 30 years - after having a Heart attack, recovering from it, and then my Second Wife, thought it would be a good idea, if she bought a pump for my cock, and SHE began doing it, to me.

I pump before showering every single day. (Was Phallusprong & then Dontheturner) THANK YOU!
Thanks for the compliments.
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

TheDongShow wrote:awesome watching that makes me want to inject!
I feel the sameway when i look at pics of everyone else the post up new huge fills :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

Lburns wrote:Nice session, and glad to see your back! Super jealous of how much migration you get into your cock, I get almost nothing on saline or dextrose, only way I ever see anything is with N2O. :(
Thanks! Lburns. How much are you infusing during any one session?
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

BREEZE3 wrote:as everyone else i am glad you are back and those are some gr8 pics. (the king is back) 8)
Thank you so much BREEZE3! If feels good to get back in the game. :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

jddill wrote:With out doubt some of the best inflation around.
Thank you jddill. Much appreciated. :D
saline_guy

Post by saline_guy »

So theres some good news and theres some bad news. The bad news is in the middle of my marathon i did the dumbest thing you could possibly do on a week long marathon and that is i shaved twice. I just wanted to get everything feeling smooth so i gave into tempation. It felt great but what i didnt think about was the super soreness that you get when your sore irrirated balls keep getting poke with those super fine sharp prickly hairs. I also broke my rule of not cumming until the final infusion (couldnt help it after looking at these gorgeous chicks) So with the lost of that 2 month feeling of horniness on top of feeling really sore from 3 previous infusions and shaving (like an idiot) I decided not to continue the marathon.

However, for the good news...

I have pics that i took from monday til thursday i believe. They're the pics of the 3 day back to back all saline infusions. I will work on getting rid of the background just like the pics in this thread over the weekend and will post very soon. I said i would have them by the end of this week and i apologize, my timing was off. I was so upset because i really wanted to feel that dextrose again especially for it being almost a full year since i done it last.

Just for information i wont be able to do a large infusion for probably some months, however i will from time to time do smaller infusions mainly so i can still leave the house, that i will post pics of. Unfortunately, i wont be as active like i was before but ill be around. :D
Mary420Jane52

Post by Mary420Jane52 »

Can't wait to see the new pics!!! (and I share your shaving soreness experience)