Surgilube in the breasts??

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

TheUnknown

Surgilube in the breasts??

Post by TheUnknown »

hey yall, I was just curious if anyone ha tried this or has a info on it. It seems like it would be similar procedure as to breast infusion or injecting the cock with the stuff. I have been tossing around the idea of trying it on myself. As long as I am careful not to inject in any glands things would work right. Just the idea of having nice breasts for a while is enticing me :p
Let me know please :D
abetoo

Injectin surgilube

Post by abetoo »

I don't know of anyone who has injected surgilube into their breasts. I guess it would work but I'm not sure how it would be absorbed. It could cause problems so I would be careful. If you do try it I would like to know the results.
Birgit

Re: Surgilube in the breasts??

Post by Birgit »

I just tried it with 3 ml today.
For 2 years I am experimenting with self made cross linked HA Filler but the half time of about 2-3 weeks is too short for my needs.
Stay tuned
Birgit

Update

Post by Birgit »

No bad reaction after 5 days, will add 9 ml this weekend. Almost like my HA injections but the injection site leaked for over 6 hours when it usually stops after 60 minutes with HA filler.
Rickybobby

Post by Rickybobby »

What product exactly are you using and where do you get it? I'm actually looking for something with a short half life to use in cock/scrotum
Rickybobby

Post by Rickybobby »

That's not hyaluronic acid is it? I am wondering where people are getting that stuff because it doesn't last quite as long, and also is less prone to encapsulation