My first time with KY!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

John85

Re: My first time with KY!

Post by John85 »

maxdem wrote: Thu Sep 24, 2020 4:15 am
John85 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:42 am So I followed the trajectory of several companions here, and I also researched ky jelly, and I was very interested in the results and the durability time I found something tempting.
I used to make saline on myself for a while, until I decided to do ky. At first I added 40cc saline on each side of my scrotum, after which I added 15cc ky on each side. It was very difficult at the beginning because it is very hard but I went until the end.
in the first hour it swelled a little but it remained, I liked the result a lot, I was sore for two days but the mud was fine, the only thing I didn’t like so much is that it was a hard lump inside that took time to come out.
I think that because I spent a lot of time without having made saline my skin was not stretched so, with the swelling my balls always went up and so I used something to hold my bag and balls down.
some update about your injection?
since the last application so far, a little ky is left in my bag, but not much, I will wait for everything to end, I want to have silicone. For me up to 100cc of silicone because I know it still has the encapsulation and it can get much bigger, being my object to be a natural guarantee! So I'm really looking forward to getting money soon to have my silicone and always be big!
John85

Post by John85 »

John85 wrote: Thu Apr 16, 2020 11:42 am So I followed the trajectory of several companions here, and I also researched ky jelly, and I was very interested in the results and the durability time I found something tempting.
I used to make saline on myself for a while, until I decided to do ky. At first I added 40cc saline on each side of my scrotum, after which I added 15cc ky on each side. It was very difficult at the beginning because it is very hard but I went until the end.
in the first hour it swelled a little but it remained, I liked the result a lot, I was sore for two days but the mud was fine, the only thing I didn’t like so much is that it was a hard lump inside that took time to come out.
I think that because I spent a lot of time without having made saline my skin was not stretched so, with the swelling my balls always went up and so I used something to hold my bag and balls down.
since the last application so far, a little ky is left in my bag, but not much, I will wait for everything to end, I want to have silicone. For me up to 100cc of silicone because I know it still has the encapsulation and it can get much bigger, being my object to be a natural guarantee! So I'm really looking forward to getting money soon to have my silicone and always be big!
maxdem

Post by maxdem »

John85 wrote: Thu Oct 29, 2020 12:00 pm
hi! Thank you for your answer!

Keep us posted if you are injecting silicone and don't hesitate to share your experience!
maxdem

Post by maxdem »

Hey! Some update about silicone?