My new Tie-off and an N2O inflation quickie

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

h_nu

Re: My new Tie-off and an N2O inflation quickie

Post by h_nu »

This is super hot but I hope that needle entry point is healing ok. Thank you for sharing!

Can you describe the feeling of max inflation?
Troika

Post by Troika »

5Lsal wrote: Tue Dec 11, 2018 9:13 am Read, set. POP!

Well, not quite :twisted:

I did another fill this weekend, pretty much the same as the last one except I start end end up bigger, I mentioned the permanent stretch right? :twisted:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=14dYEQ ... yhHS9nQVat

Sped up the video 16x so you can see the little puffs after I max out...these are essentially me saying "I can take a bit more" breathing heavy for a minute or two and saying "one more little shot". Got so tight I had to deflate a bit (halfway and almost at the end) because the pressure was too much to handle. If you watch closely in full screen the gas/blood moving around under the skin from the pressure...I don't think I could have taken any more :)
That's some extreme swelling! <3 <3 <3
pdmustgt

Post by pdmustgt »

Hi, Well I did figure out how inflation is done never would have thought of that :D . I've done saline many times but can't get to big still have to work. With N2O sounds like it absorbs into body faster? That could let me inflate more and be ok for work? Cleaning whip cream dispenser should be easy with alcohol and letting it dry and have fun
Last edited by pdmustgt on Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Thanks h_nu, yeah the skin is stretched (including the needle hole) so the pressure forces the gas out and makes bubbles...does that most of the time and heals fine.

The sensation is hard to describe...it feels great, extremely erotic until it hurts, and even then it feels great...I have a pretty high tolerance to pain though so your mileage will vary lol. I wouldn't try to go this full unless you're using a cream whipper tho, from what I've seen of crackers you don't have any where near enough control...

Troika, glad you like it :) I actually get bigger doing saline but this is much more fun for a quickie :) I want to try a different camera angle next time and hopefully I'll remember to include the tape measure :)

pdmustgt, yeah, this is 70% gone after a few hours and 90% gone the next morning so definitely faster to absorb than saline. You won't get as big though. Cream whipper is the easiest and cleanest option I think...
pdmustgt

Post by pdmustgt »

Thanks
Troika

Post by Troika »

5Lsal wrote: Wed Dec 12, 2018 8:58 am Troika, glad you like it :) I actually get bigger doing saline but this is much more fun for a quickie :) I want to try a different camera angle next time and hopefully I'll remember to include the tape measure :)
Hehehe, maybe you should give filling up both with saline and N2O next time~ ;3 I've seen it once or twice on Xtube.
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

I've posted a short vid like that here somewhere, plan to do it again next time...need a long weekend tho :)
Troika

Post by Troika »

5Lsal wrote: Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:21 pm I've posted a short vid like that here somewhere, plan to do it again next time...need a long weekend tho :)
I'll see if I can find the one you did but I'll definitely look forward to seeing a new one~ ;3
pdmustgt

Post by pdmustgt »

I tried N2O first time like WOW. I used 20g needle so it leaked off gas after needle was removed. I did take hose off inflator , letting gas out, inflate again did this 3 times. Most likely shouldn't have done that. Need to use smaller gauge needle. I may have over done it I hurt little the groin area but damn it was fun
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

pdmustgt wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:09 pm I tried N2O first time like WOW. I used 20g needle so it leaked off gas after needle was removed. I did take hose off inflator , letting gas out, inflate again did this 3 times. Most likely shouldn't have done that. Need to use smaller gauge needle. I may have over done it I hurt little the groin area but damn it was fun
Awwww .... had to do it 3 times ... :lol:

The hole gets larger as the skin around it stretches = leaking. Lie the needle as flat as possible and put a patch of cloth type Elastoplast over the needle and hole, then a larger piece over that. Helps a lot.

And yes - a smaller gauge needle will help as well. 23-25g.
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

pdmustgt wrote: Sun Dec 23, 2018 4:09 pm I tried N2O first time like WOW. I used 20g needle so it leaked off gas after needle was removed. I did take hose off inflator , letting gas out, inflate again did this 3 times. Most likely shouldn't have done that. Need to use smaller gauge needle. I may have over done it I hurt little the groin area but damn it was fun
Heheheh welcome to the club :twisted: I've pulled the hose off a couple times to let the pressure off, as long as they surfaces don't touch anything for the few seconds it takes it should be fine...the gas is coming out so little chance of anything getting in...

Admittedly it's hard to keep your thoughts together when you're on an inflation high though :twisted:
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I swear at some point I'm going to try an N2O inflation, just to see how it feels. I totally get off on that intensely full feeling I get from Dex and the relentless stretching that Just Won't Stop is amazing. If I can get that with only a few minutes of run-up and can recover over a few minutes rather than over several days... yeah that'd be pretty tempting.
5Lsal

Post by 5Lsal »

Haven't posted in a while, was off work today and thought I'd get in a quick inflation.
Video is sped up as usual, actual time was a bit over 18 minutes.
I deflate a few times and max out the pressure so much my skin has no give left at all.

Unfortunately when I'm maxed out, adding more doesn't really show too much but if you look closely you can still see the little stretches.

God I love this tie-off :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19Y2NY ... puGTeFMnF9
DrDeadDick

Post by DrDeadDick »

5Lsal wrote: Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:51 am Haven't posted in a while, was off work today and thought I'd get in a quick inflation.
Video is sped up as usual, actual time was a bit over 18 minutes.
I deflate a few times and max out the pressure so much my skin has no give left at all.

Unfortunately when I'm maxed out, adding more doesn't really show too much but if you look closely you can still see the little stretches.

God I love this tie-off :)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=19Y2NY ... puGTeFMnF9
WOW!!!
Great work. :D
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

5Lsal wrote: Fri Nov 09, 2018 10:54 am So this is my new favorite thing:
20181106_131438.jpg20181106_131458.jpg20181106_131515.jpg
It's a stainless steel plumbing clamp inserted into a vinyl tube cut to fit.
It is super comfy, easy to get on and off and best of all, completely prevented N2O seepage.
Got super tight using it and actually remembered to film it :)
Video is sped up 4x so you can still see the slight stretches at the end...
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1sEDiu ... 84aPkyOcZo
Cheers!
Slow to get off but what a great idea. 10 out of 10