So this is what having breasts feels like!

An area to talk about saline inflation.

Moderator: bigray57

completespaz

So this is what having breasts feels like!

Post by completespaz »

So I stumbled upon this site about half a year ago and I instantly thought: Wow, this I gotta try!
I remember seeing a TV show years ago about modern sideshow freaks, and this one guy inflated his forehead with saline.
"What a weirdo!" I remember thinking. "Wonder if that could be applied in other areas...?" Ever since my early teens
I've been curious what it would be like to have a nice rack, but it's always seemed like an impossible dream.
Until three nights ago.

I had some alone time coming up and thought "What the hell, it's only 50 €. If it doesn't work out at least I'll know
instead of thinking about it all the bloody time", so I placed an order at Praxisdienst for a box of saline (10 x 500 cc),
catheters and 19 gague butterfly needles, the only ones I could find that was 20 mm long. Being pretty skinny
those seemed like the way to go.

Trembling with excitement I set up the gear and cleaned the workspace thoroughly, ethanol is your friend here.
(Through the years I've been dabbling in home tattooing and mushroom cultivation, hobbies that require that you've got
your shit down when it comes to cleanliness or you'll get unwanted results. Adding to that I've been working in caring
for old folks for a number of years so the clean routine is pretty much in my backbone.)
For a drip stand I used a hook in the ceiling. I hung the saline bottles from a coat hanger, tied a length of paracord
to it and filled two .5 liter PET-bottles for a counterweight, placed the paracord in the ceiling hook and checked it could
be raised and lowered smoothly. Paracord seems to develop a lot of friction when carrying a load so there was no problems
setting the height at a certain level and keeping it there. I spiked the bottles and ran the saline to the hub, put the
needles on, breathed deeply for a while. Sucked it up and placed the needles about an inch and a half above the nipples
and towards the body center. Then it hit me.

FUCK!!

I forgot to run the saline all the way through the needles! Even though the tubing on a butterfly needle is thin, it's
still a good 20 cm and I don't want any air inside me at all. All I could do was to remove the needles, run the saline
and go at it again. I had a large bra on and folded the cups down so it supported underneath and at the sides. So I placed
the needles again and started the process. I had read about how saline stung going in so I expected the worst, and sure
it stung a bit but not nearly as bad as I had anticipated. I was feeling anxious, not knowing what to expect, my eyes kept
wandering to the bottles, checking the drip, checking the needles etc. The right drip started acting up, I tried pulling
gently on the needle and twisted it a little which made it start to flow again. I stopped at right before 200 cc, mainly
because I felt the crease in the middle starting to give and uniboob doesn't seem too appealing. I removed all the tape,
tubes and stuff and went to have a look in the mirror.

WOW! Ok, the shape was a little off, and my small nipples looked bloody ridiculous. Kinda made the whole assembly look
like a pair of bald twins with a tick on each head... but hey, I had breasts!! So this was what it was like! The rest
of the night I was busy trying on clothes in front of the mirror. Before I went to bed I got on a bike ride, what a trip!
You could feel every little bounce as it made the breasts jiggle! Very nice!

The next day I woke up flat with a little bit of tenderness in the breast tissue, but nothing I really noticed unless I
jumped around. Determined to do it again this day I started making preprations. (To prevent the dreaded uniboob i made a
sort of under-wire dealy from an old wire coathanger, paracord and some electrical tape. The whole contraption ended up
looking very medieval torture-y but it worked. To remedy my silly nipples I had a brainstorming moment, then went to the
pharmacy and got a couple of 5 cc syringes. Then cut the top off a pair of PET-bottles, about 2 cm's down from the neck,
kept the screw top on and drilled a hole in the side of them. Stuck the syringe nozzle in the hole and slathered it with
hot glue. As a finish I boiled some water, put my invention in the kitchen sink and poured boiling water around it, all
the while pressing downwards so the edges becomes a bit flanged and don't dig into the flesh. They won't win any design
awards anytime soon, but they work!) I placed the needles a bit more above the nipple and a bit closer to it. This time I
went for 350 cc's or so. A bit of a top boob at the start but once it had settled a bit things looked a lot better. No
sign of beginning uniboob, a nice cleavage and perky nipples! Too bad the nipples only last a couple of minutes, but still!
This success inspired me to try some make-up, something I've never done before. I looked like a disaster area but who's
gonna see me anyway?

After a night of bliss I woke up flat once more. No signs of stretch marks, no loose skin, right back to normal.

So I went at i again. This time I managed about 450 cc's. I think it took about 1 hour 20 minutes. I had placed the needles right next to my nipples so it inflated behind them and I think it helped to give a nice shape to'em. Took a long shower. My chest has never been that clean ever.

Which brings us to tonight. This is the final night of this experiment, and unless i get my GF in on this, it's unlikely
that I'll be able to do this in a long time, hence the inflating every night.

Some things to remember:

1) Don't go too deep! Your skin in that area isn't overly thick (its thickness varies depending on body part) and you want to infuse into the fatty tissue right beneath the skin, about a cm or so. If you got some fatty tissue there already you could go a bit deeper as long as you don't go through the fat. You do NOT want to hit muscle, trust me.

2) After you remove the needles, have some tissue paper standing by. Let the holes bleed until there's only clear liquid coming out, or at least very little blood and mostly saline. You can GENTLY squeeze a little around the holes to get it going. Doing thisseems to greatly reduce the risk of bruises as the blood seeps out instead of pooling beneath the outer skin layer.

3) ALWAYS KEEP CLEAN! Use disposable gloves, LOTS of ethanol based desinfectant and NEVER EVER touch the needles, hubs, spikes or anything else that goes into you or that comes in direct contact with the saline.

4) Saline stings. Period. If you're nervous about it a couple of mild painkillers should do the trick, but to me the pain was nothing I couldn't handle. Tattoos are worse by far. Besides, I think it adds a bit of sensitivity to'em, but since I've nothing to compare with... disregard. :roll:

What I guess I wanted to say with this wall of text is: THANK YOU. From the bottom of my heart i thank you all for making
this possible for me by sharing your stories, successes, failures, tips! If it weren't for this forum I'd never know what
filling a bra feels like. I love it! Unless tonights adventure ends up a total trainwreck I'll post some pics for you.
Love - Spaz
Some people play hard to get.
I play hard to want.
Kusnak907

Re: So this is what having breasts feels like!

Post by Kusnak907 »

Hey excellent experience ! Thanks for taking the time to write out your entire experience. You were very cautious and had a great time in experiencing a new type of fetish out there. Just out of curiosity, when you mentioned that you forgot to prime the needles, they must have had a super long catheter ? Would you care to share an image of what you forgot to prime exactly? And also of course if you had images of the new breasts, can’t go wrong with that!

Cheers!
completespaz

Post by completespaz »

Ok, just finished off roughly 475 cc's which took about 1 ½ hours and puts me at a nice b-cup.
Here's my baseline:
2.png
This is the torture device I mentioned earlier:
This thing looks like it should be made of cast iron and always glowing hot.
This thing looks like it should be made of cast iron and always glowing hot.
This is so hot!
This is so hot!
Out of the cage!
Out of the cage!
8.png (184.3 KiB) Viewed 4850 times
Feeling girly
Feeling girly
6.png (159.15 KiB) Viewed 4852 times
Hey Kusnak! Thanks for the feedback!
Yeah, in the excitement I ran it up to the hub, attached the needle and then forgot to prime before placing the needles. As you can see the tubing is a good 25 cm's. Ok, it wouldn't amount to much air entering but still, dont want it on the inside, thankyouverymuch.
7.png
Now you've got to excuse me, I've got some urgent matters to see to in bed.
I play hard to want.
Kusnak907

Post by Kusnak907 »

dang check out that progress!! Excellent !! Love it! I can’t wait to try my first saline infusion, I’m waiting until a day where I have good privacy in my dorm, should be soon cause roommate will be traveling soon for work.

Ah yes I see now what you mentioned, the whole IV tubing then, I was thinking that there was links between the needle and the actual IV tubing that you forgot to prime but instead it was the whole IV tubing, yeah careful next time ! Haha, keep up the good work!!
completespaz

Post by completespaz »

Well good luck and post results! I can honestly say this is the most fun I've had in a while, which is a bit sad if you think about it. So let's not!

Yeah, that could have been unpleasant. Still, there are people inflating with fresh air and are partially still among us, so I don't really think that amount of air would make that much of a difference other than freaking me the hell out. So might as well avoid it.
I play hard to want.
completespaz

Post by completespaz »

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the nipple suckers.
Hey mom, I MacGyvered a crack pipe!
Hey mom, I MacGyvered a crack pipe!
I've recently taken'em off in the topless pic. You can't really tell but they make my nipples a bit larger at least, and a LOT more sensitive!
I play hard to want.
completespaz

Post by completespaz »

So, a bit of an update:

I had a minor bruise on the left tit for about a week now, suppose I didn't take my own advice and let the blood seep out thoroughly, or it was just the strain of having 4 consecutive and increasing infusions. It's still a little bit yellow-ish but almost completely faded. A couple of days after the last one the left needle site was a little sore, but nothing serious.

Something I hadn't counted on is that my nipples are more sensitive and erect almost all the time. I haven't used the nipple suckers since the infusion, and they're back to regular size as well. But a lot more pointy.

Anyway, I probably won't be able to indulge in a while but it's good to know I can get a really nice result this way.
I play hard to want.