Need help getting the donut effect.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

febreezehuffer69

Need help getting the donut effect.

Post by febreezehuffer69 »

I'm trying to purposely get the donut effect because I am circumcised and want to experiment and see if pumping will help regrow my foreskin. But as a first time pumper, I'm finding it rather difficult to get a donut, and it's frustrating.

I have a 2.5" width, 9" length tube with a silicone donut for my pump. Problem is, the silicone donut seems to be a little too small for my tube even though it was listed for it's size and slips off when in use. Using corn starch and inverting it seemed to do the trick, but then I ran into the problem of not being able to get the pressure above 5hg, and any attempt to pump it to a higher one just made air get suctioned in the tube (and a loud balloon like noise being made, which is something I would like to avoid since I live with other people). Also, I have so little shaft skin that I have to either pump only half of my dick, or have shaft skin get sucked in. The feeling of the shaft skin getting sucked in is miserable. It's so much effort just to keep the damned thing on and NOT get my shaft skin sucked in.

I tried full package pumping with it but I think the 2.5" diameter of the tube might be too small. I'm not sure if I have enough room to cause the desired donut effect that I'm looking for. And even pumping for almost an hour gave me minimal lymph swelling to my frustration.

My question is, do I need to be erect if I want to get the donut effect? Or is it because my pump setup is crap?
febreezehuffer69

Re: Need help getting the donut effect.

I did more research and realized I'm doing everything all wrong. The tube I have isn't even supposed to be used with a silicone pumping donut and that's why the pressure keeps dropping. I'm gonna be getting another tube that's properly sized for my shaft and try again at getting a donut.
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

I can’t speak for your hardware, but as a rule you should use a tube that’s comfortable so you stay in longer and keeps pressure and has room for expansion.

As for getting a donut that is unbelievably easy, the trick is to be healthy about it.

Low and slow is my rule, stay longer in the tube at a very low pressure. 1-2 hours at 1-2 hg, it doesn’t seem like a lot of pressure but it’s the timing that’s important. It builds up your resistance and allows for great growth and expansion without the bruising. Once over the one hour mark you really see your foreskin start to puff up.

For years I struggled with avoiding the donut as I don’t care for that look but always got one. I’m also circumcised and am now trying to use the donut to stretch my foreskin. I also do some manual foreskin stretching and have noticed a little growth, but I’m not consistent as I am with pumping.

Good luck and enjoy yourself, it’s a long process but super addictive ;)
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Kullipump wrote: Fri Aug 14, 2020 1:53 am:D
beautiful Donut
Superdonut69

Post by Superdonut69 »

Come to my house. Lol. I fucking LOVE pumping for a donut!.
Superdonut69

Post by Superdonut69 »

1 litre dish soap!
Attachments
20200322_230515.jpg
cuntreemann

Post by cuntreemann »

i am circumcised and have pretty much re grew my foreskin from pumping ......... only took 15yrs !! but its Back ........ wife loves it !! xxx and a big donut stuffing her . i'm one lucky man !
febreezehuffer69

I have done it, I have achieved a quite surprisingly large donut after pumping for awhile at around 7-9hg. I started at around 1.75", and graduated to a 2" tube. Many thanks, everyone.
sbelloten wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:30 pm I can’t speak for your hardware, but as a rule you should use a tube that’s comfortable so you stay in longer and keeps pressure and has room for expansion.

As for getting a donut that is unbelievably easy, the trick is to be healthy about it.

Low and slow is my rule, stay longer in the tube at a very low pressure. 1-2 hours at 1-2 hg, it doesn’t seem like a lot of pressure but it’s the timing that’s important. It builds up your resistance and allows for great growth and expansion without the bruising. Once over the one hour mark you really see your foreskin start to puff up.

For years I struggled with avoiding the donut as I don’t care for that look but always got one. I’m also circumcised and am now trying to use the donut to stretch my foreskin. I also do some manual foreskin stretching and have noticed a little growth, but I’m not consistent as I am with pumping.

I should've listened to you and followed the "low and slow" rule, I was too overjealous and pumped up a donut too fast. But you're totally right about it being addictive (which certainly doesn't help, lol).
forgottenone

Post by forgottenone »

sbelloten wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 6:30 pm I can’t speak for your hardware, but as a rule you should use a tube that’s comfortable so you stay in longer and keeps pressure and has room for expansion.

If I'm relatively new to pumping, is it safe to start straight away with a routine of 1-2 hours at 1-2 Hg or do you recommend building up slowly to that? Also, is that 1-2 hours without breaks in between?
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

If you are just starting then do 15 minute intervals
Pull out and inspect to make sure you have no bruising.

If everything looks healthy and you can still get erections then try another 15 minutes. You build up from there. Think of it like you’re lifting weights at the gym you wouldn’t go in the first day and do 200 pounds 100 times you start low and build up.

Basically when your end your session you should still be able to get an erection if you’re getting severe turtling then you’ve done too much.

Regardless of trying to achieve a donut you want your pumping sessions to have healthy results so you can build a better resistance and stay in the tube longer resulting in larger sizes.
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

I have found the donut to be primarily a factor of time, at least for me. Even with the suction so low the tube will barely stay attached, I get a donut after a couple of hours.

So, pump to whatever feels good, and wait.