More from 2004

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

jschlong

Re: More from 2004

Post by jschlong »

Great pumping!
How do you avoid blistering especially on your cockhead. that photo of the coke can was amazing girth...how'd you achieve just a beautiful uniformity also?
cpumpuk

Post by cpumpuk »

amazing girth
californiapumpin

Post by californiapumpin »

To avoid blistering, I pump for 10 minutes at a time using the max pressure that I can stand then breaking for three to five minutes. It takes me about 2 hours to pack a three inch tube. In regards to the uniformity, I try my best to get a good seal (shaving the pubs is a must), and also only pump the cock, no balls. In the photo with the can, I believe I reached about 8 1/2 in circumference.
dickboy

Post by dickboy »

Love all your photos. Are you still pumping?
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

californiapumpin wrote: Wed Aug 05, 2020 10:23 am When I can but far and few between. It feels sooo good when I do and like riding a bike, I seem to be able to pump bigger each time. I would love to try a Monstertube Jr. with just dick. I also love to pump the whole package (cock and balls)! look for more posts from the past coming soon.
You have shown some phenomenal work here man! I do hope you continued pumping and growing because even back then you would have been in a class all your own packing tubes 3"+!

Having the ambition to use a monster junior only cock certainly says you sir have a huge cock. Would love to see you try it out! A friend put me in his and added pressure.
Attachments
IMG954296.jpg
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!