Pumping breakthrough, I guess?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

cookerf

Pumping breakthrough, I guess?

Post by cookerf »

So I don't know if this is my physiology, the meds I'm taking or some combination of both/other things. I"m certainly no doctor.

A couple of years back, I was prescribed a blood thinner for a dvt following a busted leg. I've been on it since while waiting for testing to determine if this is a genetic issue or just a one-off (better safe than sorry). I've been pumping the whole time, being careful to watch my hg and keep an eye out for any blood whatsoever.

I was in my 2" tube last night, and may have indulged in some pot cookies which naturally landed me in a total couch-lock and a subsequent nap. I woke up several hours later and freaked when I realized that I'd been in the tube WAY too long to be safe and at 7hg. To my surprise, when I pulled out, my cock was not only perfectly colored, but I had packed nearly to the brim. Add to that, my EQ today has been possibly the best it's been since I was a teen. Spontaneous erections nearly every hour since waking and they're hard as a rock.

Not suggesting that anyone do this, of course, but it's certainly interesting and merits looking into. I mean, is the blood thinner allowing more oxygen into my cock? I was in that tube for better than 3.5 hours, so I'd expect bruising at least. Blisters and a flaccid dick, for sure.

I didn't get any pics in the panic, and the doughnut is vicious, hahah, but damn man, it feels great to be popping wood like I'm 16 again.
kwacluver

Re: Pumping breakthrough, I guess?

Post by kwacluver »

You're a lucky guy for sure...Enjoy it. :lol:
CDL77

Post by CDL77 »

Sounds like an awesome experience and I’m glad your member is ok!!!
playajjj

Post by playajjj »

cookerf wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:41 am So I don't know if this is my physiology, the meds I'm taking or some combination of both/other things. I"m certainly no doctor.

A couple of years back, I was prescribed a blood thinner for a dvt following a busted leg. I've been on it since while waiting for testing to determine if this is a genetic issue or just a one-off (better safe than sorry). I've been pumping the whole time, being careful to watch my hg and keep an eye out for any blood whatsoever.

I was in my 2" tube last night, and may have indulged in some pot cookies which naturally landed me in a total couch-lock and a subsequent nap. I woke up several hours later and freaked when I realized that I'd been in the tube WAY too long to be safe and at 7hg. To my surprise, when I pulled out, my cock was not only perfectly colored, but I had packed nearly to the brim. Add to that, my EQ today has been possibly the best it's been since I was a teen. Spontaneous erections nearly every hour since waking and they're hard as a rock.

Not suggesting that anyone do this, of course, but it's certainly interesting and merits looking into. I mean, is the blood thinner allowing more oxygen into my cock? I was in that tube for better than 3.5 hours, so I'd expect bruising at least. Blisters and a flaccid dick, for sure.

I didn't get any pics in the panic, and the doughnut is vicious, hahah, but damn man, it feels great to be popping wood like I'm 16 again.
@cookerf: what you describe about the bloodthinner medication sounds logical. I also am not a doctor, but I have read about using regular aspirin in moderate doses prior to pumping because it works as a bloodthinning agent. of course if you have allergies to aspirin or are heading into surgery, aspirin is not for you. a fully hydrated body is the best precursor to brilliant pump results.
Pumping for 25++ years, still growing; hanging foreskin restored via pumping; pump nipples, D&B daily or weekly depending on mood w/commercial & home-made tubes with electric pump

NSFW: @playajj on X
playaj on pumppig.com/profile/1039675969
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Interesting thought.

I’ve taken Aleve for years due to back pain and haven’t gotten blood blisters while pumping in forever.
cookerf

Post by cookerf »

playajjj wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 2:11 pm
cookerf wrote: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:41 am So I don't know if this is my physiology, the meds I'm taking or some combination of both/other things. I"m certainly no doctor.

@cookerf: what you describe about the bloodthinner medication sounds logical. I also am not a doctor, but I have read about using regular aspirin in moderate doses prior to pumping because it works as a bloodthinning agent. of course if you have allergies to aspirin or are heading into surgery, aspirin is not for you. a fully hydrated body is the best precursor to brilliant pump results.
Agreed on the hydration point. I always get my best pumps after getting in the 3.5L per day rule. I haven't touched the pump since this incident, and my cock has only now gone back to normal, but my EQ remains the same, fantastic. Not a scenario I want to repeat, mind. I think I barely escaped damage, tbh.
cookerf

Post by cookerf »

sbelloten wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 5:55 pm Interesting thought.

I’ve taken Aleve for years due to back pain and haven’t gotten blood blisters while pumping in forever.
Thing is, I'm not allowed to take aspirin, aleve, etc etc. My only choice for pain relief is acetaminophen as the rest can cause internal or uncontrollable bleeding (the fun never stops, hahaha). I'm wondering if upping nitric oxide levels has anything to do w/it as well.
metopump

Post by metopump »

I think the cookie had something to do with it. If I pump after using anything like that my pump feels super enhanced. My tube twitches throughout the entire session.
Levinthross

Post by Levinthross »

I second the pot cookie! Best and longest pump sessions have always included edibles even before I fully got a hang of warming up stretching before hand etc. But the aspirin/blood thinner is very interesting I'd imagine it make it easier for blood to continue pumping into your dick throughout the sesh.