Need help correcting head

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Jessepinkmanspump

Need help correcting head

Post by Jessepinkmanspump »

Hello, new poster here!

I have a slight issue that I hope someone can help me with. I thank everyone in advance for reading this post.

I pump semi-regularly and have been on and off for about 2 years. I have two pumps: 2W X 9L and 2.5W X 9L (both in inches).
I usually use the 2.5W because I find that the 2W is too tight. I never really encountered any problems but I noticed that my penis head now points more to the right. It used to be straight but it seems that I grew a bit on the left side just underneath the head. Please see the attached photos to see what I am describing. The pictures don't really do it justice, it's easier to see irl.

I was wondering if anyone has any advice on how to pump to correct this. I know this is only a slight cosmetic problem, but your help and advice is greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Last edited by Jessepinkmanspump on Mon Aug 17, 2020 6:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
Superdonut69

Re: Need help correcting head

Post by Superdonut69 »

Pump harder to the left
AndyJ

Post by AndyJ »

Sometimes one of the wossnames... corpus cavernosa, will stretch more than the other, particularly if the tube is oversize for your girth. Often it will go away if you stop pumping for a while, or use a tighter tube and lower vacuum.

Worst case would be Peyronie's Disease, which is when lumps of hard tissue form that cause the shaft to bend to the side. Peyronie's more or less "just happens", though impact injury or pumping too hard *might* be a factor. (the experts are not in agreement on the subject...) Fortunately, you can do a check yourself; wait until you're completely soft, then knead the shaft with your fingertips and feel for any lumps or bumps. If you've been pumping a lot you might feel some distended veins in there, but you shouldn't feel anything hard-ish or lumpy. (nothing like precise terminology...) And if you don't feel anything, you're good to go.

Frankly, without "before" pictures to compare to, your dick looks fine to me.

> I usually use the 2.5W because I find that the 2W is too tight

I stopped pumping for a long time because after a while it was hard to get into the 2" tube, but I didn't like how the 2.5" tube made my dick swell up in odd and unwanted ways. I have a 2.25" tube and some silicone sleeves on order; hopefully the smaller tube will help maintain my shape; I'm more about that than sheer volume.
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

You can also try wrapping just the problem area when you pump. I use a strip cut from a heavy rubber glove to reduce my donut and it works very well to keep it down and gives me a more even pump over the length. Not sure if this will help but it might be worth a try. Good luck.
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

PS Nice looking cock. :) :mrgreen: