How to develop donut cock

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

teenboy

How to develop donut cock

Post by teenboy »

hello, do you have any advises how to develop donut cock using vacuum pump ?
I love that look of big donut cock
SFBallpumper

Re: How to develop donut cock

Post by SFBallpumper »

I also love the look and feel of a big freaky donut. I know it’s not everyone’s taste, but different strokes for different folks.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
stp

Post by stp »

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30337&p=301744#p301744

You may want to consider a tube with room for glans expansion- ie: donut
Tw125

Post by Tw125 »

So simple to develop your donut!!!!!!
you juste need to put down your forskin of your penis head, and pumping with your pump like that, and waiting many hours. But carreful if you got big donut!! it's hard to put the forskin at place without some pain. you need to hydrating your forskin after it
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

I’ll leave the science to others but if you are circumcised then acquiring a donut is simple

The longer you pump the more fluid build up you’ll get in the foreskin resulting in a donut.

I pump at low pressure 1-2 hg to try to avoid donut and every time I past the 1 1/2 to two hour mark my foreskin starts bloating.

I’ve only recently started to embrace the donut because I want to stretch my foreskin and bloating helps. But I usually massage the bloat away so I retain the stretched skin without the deformation.

Happy bloating my friend you do you!!!!!
ea9394

Post by ea9394 »

The big donut is just the beginning, and indicates the overall size you can achieve. Consistent pumping and graduating into bigger tubes in .25” increments will allow the rest of your shaft to get that great bloat also. At least that’s what I’ve found over the years.

I start with a 1.75 round tube to warm up, then alternate between round and elliptical tubes in small .25” increments. So each size first the round then elliptical, which allows better side expansion and decreases sack skin getting sucked into the next larger round tube. On a good day after a 2-3 hour session, I pack my 2.75 round and finish in a custom 2.75 elliptical which is 3.25 wide. I don’t know if I’ll ever pack that one, but the dream goal is to someday use the 3” round tube I bought years ago for package pumping on just my cock.
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

Sbell and Ea both gave good advise. I will only add take it easy, take breaks, massive pumping can cause blisters on the glans and they take a long time to heal. Been there done that.
ea9394

Post by ea9394 »

Yes I forgot, as fatb said don’t get carried away and go too high on the pressure. Blisters hurt and take a long time to heal, and that spot will be prone to booster again. I can do around 6 in/hg for hours, any higher and I get discoloration. The temptation to to higher to get bigger faster is there, but will cause problems

Another major discovery that helped me a lot was the type of product I use for pumping lube and sealant. Used to use water based lubes like KY or similar when pumping, and these seemed to break down the skin and cause blisters easily during long sessions. Like if you’re in a pool a long time and your fingertips wrinkle. I switched to hand lotion and haven’t gotten a blister since, instead just nice smooth bloated skin ready for my wife to have fun with.
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Totally agree with ea9394, low and slow, low hg longer sessions develop a healthier result, I’ve also had the black and blue from unknowingly thinking higher pressures mean more results.

Also I never use water, I air pump with a olive oil, Burt bees lemon body oil 50/50 mixture with some essential massage oil drops coating the tube and my junk.