Pump after Gainswave

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

rabbitroger522

Pump after Gainswave

Post by rabbitroger522 »

Hi. I’m new to this forum. Yesterday I had my first Gainswave treatment and I thought I would share my journey with you as I go.

I’m pumped yesterday. I have an 8X2. I’m just a little over 7 inside the tube which is about my pretreatment length. I’ll try to post some pics tomorrow and as I progress through the treatments. I hope maybe this will provide some benefit to the pumping community. I’m mostly interested in restoring some elasticity and my youthful length. We will see how it goes.

The only thing I noticed yesterday was that I achieved my usual 7.25/7.5 but then when I stopped pumping i shrank down dramatically. Hope this is okay.

Does anyone have any experience with this. Thank you.
Randyluvpump

Re: Pump after Gainswave

Post by Randyluvpump »

It depends how long you pump for. Some people pump twice a day for 15-30mins every day or every other day, while others pump 3-4 times a week at 1-2+hour sessions (of course you need to take 5-10 minute breaks every 20-30mins or so and re-lube (I use a natural sheabutter lube). I have found it beneficial to wear either a black leather material button cock strap around the entire package, or a rubber cock ring that isn't too tight for 30 minutes. The rubber cock ring I don't wear much longer than 30 minutes at a time as you want some circulation. The black leather material button cock strap that wraps around the entire package isn't as tight but still does the job and allows circulation to come through IMHO that can be worn longer for that reason. I've found that helps to keep size, you'll also want to warm up with some various jelqing grips and at the very end of your pump sessions do more jelqing sessions with various grips. That also helps including jelqing on off days of your cock isn't too sore.
rabbitroger522

Post by rabbitroger522 »

96EA60AC-50F4-4C89-B702-7B1DC8E50B67.jpeg
Four days after first low-intensity shockwave.
rabbitroger522

Post by rabbitroger522 »

Three days, sorry.
rabbitroger522

Post by rabbitroger522 »

ABFE09DE-B9CD-4DC2-8CE2-C328BBA11D3A.jpeg
Three days after Gainswave, pump pic.