Thanks to Scourge I'm posting my PRP Plasma shot journey

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Randyluvpump

Re: Thanks to Scourge I'm posting my PRP Plasma shot journey

Post by Randyluvpump »

June 26 2020 pump session I only did an hour in my 2 x 9 thickwall and this was the result
1.JPEG
2.JPEG
3.JPEG
4.JPEG
5.JPEG
6.JPEG
7.JPEG
8.JPEG
9.JPEG
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

Just giving my personal opinion that it don’t look any different from the other images, sorry if I’ve upset anyone.
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

purplebanana8 wrote: Mon Jun 29, 2020 7:59 pm Just giving my personal opinion that it don’t look any different from the other images, sorry if I’ve upset anyone.
Well again you aren’t me you haven’t had the procedure done so you don’t know what it feels like and other veteran pumpers have commented that I’m holding more mass

As I said before it doesn’t matter what you or anyone else thinks, what matters is how I feel, how my cock has improved since the shot and what my lady friend says. My main goal was to improve performance and increase sensitivity any size increases would be a bonus and I have achieved my goals. I will be getting another shot when it’s economically logical.
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

I was looking back at some of my photos and I can definitely see differences in size with my pumping and jelqing as time has passed since January 25th 2020 when I had my PRP plasma shot.

I can clearly see the difference in over all size
1.jpg
GodGiveMeGrowth

Post by GodGiveMeGrowth »

While I would like to see a better and measured size comparison shot, I have to say I am pretty much convinced. I think I will be getting the P-shot as soon as I'm financially able to. Maybe after I sell off a few more things I'll go over my finances and see where I'm at.
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Keep up the great work brother.
Can see the investment has grown and paying dividends.
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

GodGiveMeGrowth wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 8:36 am While I would like to see a better and measured size comparison shot, I have to say I am pretty much convinced. I think I will be getting the P-shot as soon as I'm financially able to. Maybe after I sell off a few more things I'll go over my finances and see where I'm at.
Hey,

I'm definitely not trying to pressure anyone to get it or put them in a financial spot :wink:

I am sharing my experience. I am definitely getting much better pump sessions, but unpumped I'm getting erections like I used to get in my 20's that last which was what I was going after and any permanent size increase was just a bonus. So I am definitely glad I got it, now the real question is, would I have and as much size that I have had I not incorporated pumping the very next day after the PRP shot? I wasn't about to take that chance and not pump I wanted to maximize the results right away.

I swear, I am getting much better pump sessions from over all improved circulation with the PRP shot.

So, what I did was I paid $300 cash upfront that I had saved up so that took me from $1500 down to $1200 and don't forget there's no sales tax at least where I am as it is considered a medical procedure. I paid the rest with my credit card. I was planning on paying a $100 or more if I could per month for 10-12 months. I was in no way prepared to receive the income tax refund that I did which more than covered my remaining expense and it was right before the current world situation so I paid that right away. My advice if you are in the category of getting income tax refunds is to do it a month or so before the refunds come.

I want to get another one soon but I'm not in a position to do that now because of the way things are in the world so timing is everything :wink:
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

asslicker061 wrote: Fri Jul 03, 2020 5:43 pm Keep up the great work brother.
Can see the investment has grown and paying dividends.
Thanks man I appreciate it. A few people said they see no difference, even pulled up pictures from almost 20 years ago
and said it looks the same. I've done careful research, and urologists have found over time a man's penis shrinks with age. So
if I currently look the way I did both in and out of the pump or unpumped when I was 20, than I know I've made significant progress.

Do your own research on the PRP Plasma shot you'll see many men saying results vary from person to person, and another group of men who have the same positive experiences. Some mainly gain much better on the performance side of things while others also gain permanent size. From what I've read however, all started using a pump the next day every day like I did starting with 10 minutes twice a day, I gradually over 2 months worked back into longer sessions not to damage anything. I also think I pumped a day or two days before the procedure.
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

June 28th 2020 pump session
1.JPEG
2.JPEG
3.JPEG
4.JPEG
5.JPEG
6.JPEG
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

The rest of June 28th 2020 I ended up going into the 2.25 x 9 thickwall and packed it
7.JPEG
8.JPEG
9.JPEG
10.JPEG
11.JPEG
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

July 1st 2020

Lot's of pic's here as it was about a 3hr pump session with breaks in between I started in my 2 x 9 thickwall packed that, then packed my 2.25 x 9 thickwall, and almost packed my 2.5 x 9 thickwall I was really big.
1.JPEG
2.JPEG
3.JPEG
4.JPEG
5.JPEG
6.JPEG
After packing the 2 x 9 thickwall, now into the 2.25 x 9 thickwall,
7.JPEG
8.JPEG
9.JPEG
10.JPEG
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

July 1 2020 continued

So I packed the 2.25 x 9 thickwall
11.JPEG
12.JPEG
13.JPEG
out of the 2.25 x 9 thickwall now onto the 2.5 x 9 thickwall
14.JPEG
15.JPEG
16.JPEG
17.JPEG
19.JPEG
20.JPEG
21.JPEG
21.JPEG (41.88 KiB) Viewed 1448 times
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

July 1 2020 continued

I always seem to get a red spot on my shaft in much larger tubes I'm not sure why? Any ideas? It usually goes away the next day and I'll take 1-2 days off pumping after a big session like this.
22.JPEG
23.JPEG
Now out of the 2.5 x 9 thickwall
24.JPEG
25.JPEG
26.JPEG
27.JPEG
28.JPEG
29.JPEG
30.JPEG
Now I wore the cock ring for about 10-15 minutes and stopped as the shaft was getting darker in colour. So I took the ring off, soaked my cock in warm water, and stroked it the colour returned to normal. That's why I don't wear a tight cock ring for long periods of time. The cock ring does help as it really makes your cock hard, but at the same time wearing too long cuts off circulation
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

July 4th 2020 unpumped
1.JPEG
2.JPEG
3.JPEG
4.JPEG
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

All that matters is if you, and you're lover, are happy with the results.