Pumping with arthritis creme

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

als88

Re: Pumping with arthritis creme

Post by als88 »

it's been asked but no one has answered this question. Can you use it on your balls or is it just cock only? Any insight?
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

If I'm feeling brave tomorrow I'll give it a go :wink:
als88

Post by als88 »

let us know how you make out
Kept4Her

Post by Kept4Her »

Using on balls and cock and pumping together
bigwhtmeat

Post by bigwhtmeat »

Hmm I'll have to pick some up tomorrow
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

I use aspercream daily for body pain when doing yoga

The tricky part is it numbs you.

I’m unsure if it reduces swelling while pumping but it could be numbing you to your natural pain threshold and you are pumping further

Just be aware and safe that you could over do
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

colchesterbloke wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 1:44 am Picking up on Purplenbana's post for the UK (have PM'd you) I found 'sportscreme' on UK amazon, its made by the same company and from what I can see has the same ingredients.

Ordered some and it arrived today and is currently being tested as I type, initial results looking good. did 10 mins warm up in my 2inch then applied sportscreme followed by lube and pumped for 10 again, packed tube within those 10 minutes. Now in my 3inch tube and yep its packing that too with minimal effort.
Ok great I’ll check it out 😬
metopump

Post by metopump »

sbelloten wrote: Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:47 pm I use aspercream daily for body pain when doing yoga

The tricky part is it numbs you.

I’m unsure if it reduces swelling while pumping but it could be numbing you to your natural pain threshold and you are pumping further

Just be aware and safe that you could over do
Very easy to over do, must be very mindful of the time, suction and pack. My length was stretching out so well I was at the end of tube. I was so into the stretch I didn't notice the blister the had popped up.
sbelloten

Post by sbelloten »

Ouch, I’ve been there simply with overheating with my heating pad and getting super dry shin on my balls

Using Aspercream sounds intriguing though
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

Ok, had my UK "Sportscreme" delivered from Amazon. Applied creme to penis and pumped for 45 mins at quiet high pressures ranging from 25 HG down to 5 HG, up and down in time length more time spent around 10-15 HG, must admit had a nice swell, normally takes longer, did dry with no water and was surprised no donut which I normally get when pumping so high. Obviously the numbing effect on penis makes it more able to pump high with no pain. I'm an experienced pumper so kept my eye on stuff incase it went wrong. No blisters ( never had anyway ) or red spots, so that was good. My conclusion, it's not rocket science, the numbing effect allows you to pump high, but be careful. Strange though no donut 🤔 which is great !
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

I'm loving the no donut effect too, I'm uncut but with health amount of forskin (as attached) so it tends to ballon a bit.

Gotta say this forums has had a good couple of finds for me recently, first the 'stack' for increased loads and precum and now Aspercreme/Sportscreme.

Well done guys.
Attachments
IMG-20200208-WA0008.jpg
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

Had another pump this morning with the creme, in the bath, around 30 min or so. Started packing out my 2 & 3/4" Thickwall, same pressures as yesterday. Closest I've come so far from reaching the end of the 9" tube, about 1/4" from end! Think with a bit more time I'll make it, bit of a rush this morning. Had a bit of a donut but I can squeeze the fluid out and down shaft which is good. Must admit I'm usually a water person but I'm liking this doing it dry.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Are the creams that everyone is getting success with, are they a salicylate based cream or something else?
just4me

Post by just4me »

Can someone explain how this works?
the fluid build up comes from inside the body.
Does this increase blood flow?
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

I’m guessing it numbs your cock enabling you pump higher without discomfort, best keep an eye on the pressure though Incase you have problems. My unit doesn’t mind high pressures as it’s been pumped for over 20 years. That’s the only thing I can think of, can’t be anything else.