Pumping with arthritis creme

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

bquick77

Pumping with arthritis creme

Post by bquick77 »

For the past few months I've been pumping with lube only in my 3 1/4'' x 9'' tube. The other day I thought I'd try something, using some arthritis creme (Aspercreme) while pumping with lube as well and my god its been working wonders for me. I seem to pack my 3 1/4'' tube in 3 hours with low pressure -5hg to -7hg with no discomfort or feeling exhaustion from the little guy by pumping too much. Usually I can pack the tube in 5 hours give or take 30 minutes. I will be posting before and after pictures soon once I get the chance. This might not be safe but I did take the risks for the curious.
Velcroman

Re: Pumping with arthritis creme

Post by Velcroman »

Using arthritis cream, that sounds very interesting, thanks for posting. Keep us up to date with what/how it is working. Pictures would be good too. Anyone else tried other creams?
Rubicondann

Post by Rubicondann »

Very interesting indeed.

I have been pumping with heat and hydrating with Advocare Spark while pumping. I get a great result in just an hour between 4 and 6hg. Not sure if it is placebo or not. Lots of ingredients in that drink.
rickyb72000

Post by rickyb72000 »

Rubicondann I also drink advocare spark and haave the same effect. I make sure I drink one before I start pumping and seem to swell faster plus seems like my balls are staying larger. So maybe there is something to it.
Rubicondann

Post by Rubicondann »

Ricky,

That's cool. I have some other pre workout junk I will try eventually. Gotta be able to pump during the day and the wife is usually around so my experimenting time is limited.

Wonder if any scientific person here can explain either the cream or drink's effect?
rickyb72000

Post by rickyb72000 »

My routine is drink a bottle of advocare and then into the jar with Epson salts and I seem to get a lot bigger. May have to try the crème and seem if that does anything. Since I'm single I get to pump all the time if I want to.
just4me

Post by just4me »

?is it an noninflammatory?
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Hi just4me. Yes, Aspercreme is a non-steroidal anti-inflammatory
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

According to the Aspercream website, here are the ingredients. No non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAID) ingredients are listed. My guess is that at one time, it contained aspirin (the most common NSAID), but it no longer does.

Active Ingredient
Menthol 10% . . . . . . . . . . . . Topical analgesic

Inactive Ingredients
acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, allantoin, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, capsaicin, DMDM hydantoin, fragrance, glycerin, methylparaben, phenoxyethanol, propylene glycol, propylparaben, SD alcohol 40 (15%), steareth-2, steareth-21, triethanolamine, water
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Hi SFPumper. You're absolutely right for the pain relieving heat gel but the pain relieving creme shows the following:

Active Ingredient
Trolamine salicylate 10% . . . . . . . . . . . . Topical analgesic

Inactive Ingredients
aloe barbadensis leaf juice, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, methylparaben, mineral oil, potassium phosphate, propylparaben, stearic acid, triethanolamine, water

So salicilates are NSAIDs - guess the devil is in the detail
Last edited by kiwibop on Wed Nov 06, 2019 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

You’re right. The devil is in the details! Salicylates are NSAIDS, and they have been used for centuries in medicine. From my botany classes in college, I remembered that salicylates were originally found in willow bark, and willows are in the Salix genus of plants. Here’s some history of salicylates in medicine.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/20509453/
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

One more thing. If you’re allergic to aspirin, then you should avoid anything with salicylates, including Aspercreme cremes. Birch bark tea is probably not a good idea, either, because it’s related to the willow tree.
Rubicondann

Post by Rubicondann »

Any clue on the results of pumping with it that were reported? What about with the sports drink Spark?
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

bquick77 has found a small gold mine. I have been pumping all week with Aspercreme on top of another home remedy I use plus some supplements and I have never pumped this quick or big With my home remedy or supplements b4. I hold the size all day and I pump up quicker and bigger everyday since the start of using aspercreme on Monday. Pumped up so big this morning!! Definitely been filling up my 2.5 and 2.7 with some good pump meat with everything combined. I think it’s possible to fill up the 3.0 by the end of the year With this new regiment. Thanks for the info bquick77 I strongly suggest everyone else who is healthy to do so. Pick up a tube haha of aspercreme and see for yourself!
Tiredofbeingavg

Post by Tiredofbeingavg »

getbigstj wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 3:02 am bquick77 has found a small gold mine. I have been pumping all week with Aspercreme on top of another home remedy I use plus some supplements and I have never pumped this quick or big With my home remedy or supplements b4. I hold the size all day and I pump up quicker and bigger everyday since the start of using aspercreme on Monday. Pumped up so big this morning!! Definitely been filling up my 2.5 and 2.7 with some good pump meat with everything combined. I think it’s possible to fill up the 3.0 by the end of the year With this new regiment. Thanks for the info bquick77 I strongly suggest everyone else who is healthy to do so. Pick up a tube haha of aspercreme and see for yourself!
Your testimony has me sold lol! I may give it a try next week. On the way to a much needed weekend away with the wife I probably should have given this a try last week🤣🤣🤣🤣
Tired of being average. Working to change that.

Starting:

Nbpel: 6in
MEG: 5.25