Pumping with arthritis creme

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

fatboner

Re: Pumping with arthritis creme

Post by fatboner »

My two cents on arthritis cream. I am a very regimented pumper. I always use the same cylinder 2.25 I always stay between 5 and 7hg I always pump for eight minutes with a two minute massage break I always pump between six and nine sets. I always get the same results so I think that makes me the perfect candidate to try the aspercream and report my results. After my first try this morning I got the opposite results. I actually pumped up slower than normal, it took more sets to achieve my usual results and the results so far have appeared to not last anywhere near as long. So sadly for me this test was totally negative. Do I need to maybe try again? I see no one saying they needed several tries to get results claimed so I am not sure if it is a test worth repeating at this point. If you want to try this I hope you get better results than I did. Pump on and enjoy.
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

fatboner wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 9:39 pm My two cents on arthritis cream. I am a very regimented pumper. I always use the same cylinder 2.25 I always stay between 5 and 7hg I always pump for eight minutes with a two minute massage break I always pump between six and nine sets. I always get the same results so I think that makes me the perfect candidate to try the aspercream and report my results. After my first try this morning I got the opposite results. I actually pumped up slower than normal, it took more sets to achieve my usual results and the results so far have appeared to not last anywhere near as long. So sadly for me this test was totally negative. Do I need to maybe try again? I see no one saying they needed several tries to get results claimed so I am not sure if it is a test worth repeating at this point. If you want to try this I hope you get better results than I did. Pump on and enjoy.
This is a really helpful post! I don’t really pump my cock much as it’s too small and it just doesn’t really work for me. I was tempted to try some of this to see if it helped, but you have made up my mind for me. I’ll stick to whole package pumping as usual! Cheers! 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

SFBallpumper wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 10:28 pm
Randyluvpump wrote: Thu Feb 06, 2020 1:14 pm I don’t want to burst anyone’s bubble but Parabens have been kink to cancer hurts search on your own if you don’t believe me. Perhaps the key would be to find a completely holistic natural anti-inflammatory cream?

https://www.healthline.com/health/methylparaben

Just looking out for you guys take it or leave
I really don't want to start an argument, but this is the last sentence of the article that you linked to:

"To date, current research suggests that products containing methylparabens are safe to use, though you can always select products without them if you choose to."
I'm not going to hold anyone's hand if people want to use parabens and other toxic chemicals on their body then have fun. .

This article was a study on women however but I'm sure it's not much better for men:
https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2012/04/02/toxic-parabens-on-breast-cancer-patients.aspx

http://www.safecosmetics.org/get-the-facts/chemicals-of-concern/parabens/

https://paraout.com/are-parabens-linked-to-cancer/

Again not trying to spoil anyone's fun but looking out for people's health who don't have information on these products, if
people want to use these products go ahead I won't stop you, but at least I can help people make informed decisions.

From what I've read they are still learning how these products effect the body, but I thought it was quite interesting
that the women with breast cancer had parabens in their body's.

There's a famous book out there called "There's Lead In Your LIpstick" really puts things into perspective. You don't have
to take my word for it just do your own research and make your own decision. I for one will not be using this for pumping.

I stopped using vaseline years ago after I found out it clogs pores and could cause other problems I use Sheabutter or
coconut oil. Just my personal choice I won't stop anyone from doing what they want.
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

Thanks for the advise Randy. I use coconut oil also. The arthritis cream was just a test to see if there was anything to it. No stone left unturned. Got no positive results but I'll save the rest of the tube for soreness after the gym.
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

fatboner wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 2:46 am Thanks for the advise Randy. I use coconut oil also. The arthritis cream was just a test to see if there was anything to it. No stone left unturned. Got no positive results but I'll save the rest of the tube for soreness after the gym.
No worries glad to hear you are staying natural, again not trying to be a party pooper, I won't hold anyone's hand they are
free to do as they wish but I always say better to be safe than sorry!
metopump

Post by metopump »

Velcroman wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:02 pm Are the creams that everyone is getting success with, are they a salicylate based cream or something else?
The one I'm using is.
metopump

Post by metopump »

Thank you Randy for keeping us informed.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

metopump wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 10:42 pm
Velcroman wrote: Mon Feb 10, 2020 8:02 pm Are the creams that everyone is getting success with, are they a salicylate based cream or something else?
The one I'm using is.
Yes, and the one you are using is?
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

As posted on page 4, I’ve used a 🇬🇧 equivalent called Sportscreme and only conclusion I can come up with is as it numbs your shaft a bit it enables you to pump higher, bring on the plump look earlier.
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

tried using aspercreme this morning. I did get a nice bloat to my cock. I mixed it 50/50 with ky jelly. I did 1 hour with just my 2.25 inch then pumped with same mixture on both cock balls in my stj. Not noticing any really accelerated growth in that regard. I think i can get bigger faster using either sugar or epsom salts
metopump

Post by metopump »

Velcroman wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:14 am
The one I'm using is.
Aspercreme with aloe
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

metopump wrote: Sat Feb 15, 2020 10:59 pm
Velcroman wrote: Thu Feb 13, 2020 6:14 am

The one I'm using is.
Aspercreme with aloe
thanks
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

I’ve been using this for a awhile now since nov to be exact. I agree it does seem to numb the member and allow for higher hg’s or longer sets. Both good things for growth, but I’m concerned about that (paraben)/cancer research. I will have too look into myself. Uh other than that got a 2.25 loving it packed every time since I bought it and sitting in my 2.5 right now! Getting big! Took 4,000 mg of L arginine this morn I can feel the swell!