Got a P-shot procedure

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pigsty

Re: Got a P-shot procedure

Post by pigsty »

Great cock! Thanks a lot for posting!
Could you tell us what was your erect girth before you started pumping? How much it increased after some years of pumping? And what is your gain after a p-shot?
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

My erect girth before I started pumping was closer to 5.5 inches thick midshaft. After years of pumping that grew to just a fraction under 6 inches, and after the pshot it is now a solid 6 mid shaft, increasing toward the base to 7 inches.
TheRookie

Post by TheRookie »

Not fear-mongering here - I hope it works - but I was just reading about it and apparently the prp is combined with thrombin and calcium chloride to activate it, is it safe to inject that stuff into your body? Did the doc mention it at all?
pjickle

Post by pjickle »

Scourge210 wrote: Sat Nov 09, 2019 6:46 am My erect girth before I started pumping was closer to 5.5 inches thick midshaft. After years of pumping that grew to just a fraction under 6 inches, and after the pshot it is now a solid 6 mid shaft, increasing toward the base to 7 inches.
I don't know how adventurous you are to this kind of thing, but what if you tried the aspercreme suggestion from this thread?

https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=51168

I wouldn't think it would be any more dangerous than pumping with the cream on your dick at any other time since nothing really crazy is going on with a p-shot, but if the people in that thread aren't bullshitting too much then it might make the growth a lot more effective.

Could maybe try it on the second round and compare?
pigsty

Post by pigsty »

Thanks! Great results!
What pump diameter do you use currently? How long it takes you to pack it? And finally what is your pumped girth now?
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

pigsty wrote: Sun Nov 10, 2019 7:08 pm Thanks! Great results!
What pump diameter do you use currently? How long it takes you to pack it? And finally what is your pumped girth now?
My doc gave me explicit instructions not to overpump. So I am avoiding packing my tube. But for my daily sessions I use a 2.25 inch tube for 10 minutes twice a day.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I am blown away by this. First your pictures are fantastic. Then I am amazed how cool and understanding your doctor is. I have moved from one doctor to the next because I can not find someone willing to work with or even listen to me. Did your doctor try to talk you out of this procedure ?
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

My doc is really lovely. She wanted to do some tests before just agreeing to do the procedure to make sure I’d get a benefit from it, asking me a bunch of questions and then basically poking and prodding my junk with a little metal tool in several spots testing my sensitivity before agreeing that the procedure would be beneficial. Here is a copy and paste of one of the recent emails she sent me.

“ I am glad to hear the improvements and noting the need for the increase in pump size 😊 Since we are getting the sensitivity, yes we can focus on the size and the number of injections would be 4 – how is the sensitivity at the glans itself? I think I would add a smidgen more to the glans too if need be since that is the priority.

I would wait at least 3 months prior to another round for the P shot – and yes bring in your pump since it is working well with you – if need be by then we can use the 2.5 cylinder. Have a wonderful holiday season!”

She wanted me to wait 3 months for my 2nd round but due to time constraints on my end I am getting it done in December.
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

My doc gave me explicit instructions not to overpump. So I am avoiding packing my tube. But for my daily sessions I use a 2.25 inch tube for 10 minutes twice a day.
[/quote]
I had some intuition the doc would give those orders. Did she say what might happen if you do over pump?

My mind is guessing like a priapism which would be terrible but let’s hope not cuz I think with time maybe you could up the amount of time spent in tubes after a few months or weeks have passed from your first shots. This P-shot procedure has interested me since your post opened up about it.
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

I'll ask her in person when I go in for my next session what would be the negative effect of pumping longer.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Scourge, I'm smiling to myself after reading your last post and the familiarity you seem to have with your female urologist :D I almost get the feeling your pulling our leg, I mean what are the chances of having your own 'female' physician as devoted to increasing the size of your penis which is already no slouch to somewhere around an 8' girth ! :wink: I'm all for it BTW, I'd certainly beat a path to her door for that kind of patient care :wink: More power to you, BB.
pigsty

Post by pigsty »

[/quote]

I was also wondering what would be the medical reason for that. Did you have a chance to ask your doc?
getbigstj

Post by getbigstj »

Scourge210 wrote: Tue Nov 12, 2019 3:51 am I'll ask her in person when I go in for my next session what would be the negative effect of pumping longer.
Thanks. The knowledge should be pretty interesting to hear. I’m just wondering if they know what could happen considering this is a fairly new practice.
desertdanny

Post by desertdanny »

How did you hear about this procedure? Will all urologists know about this procedure?? i must say that I really like your clean shaved pubic area. I'm a gay male but my urolotist is very straight. Any suggestions? Thanks good buddy
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

I read an article about it which is when I heard about it, since then I would do on and off research over several months about it until I finally decided to try it. I found my provider here: http://www.priapusshot.com/members/directory/

If they are not listed in that directory, then they are not an official provider. So be careful with that.