Got a P-shot procedure

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

RWSCometh

Re: Got a P-shot procedure

Post by RWSCometh »

Hey Scourge210, any updates on your progress after last shot. I am seriously considering this, mainly for sensation but would love to hear your updates. The shot here in California is 2000 per, so not cheat. Thanks.
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

Hey man, sorry I haven’t posted much, I got ticked off when I did this long write up of the 2nd round of shots and the website kept blocking the post for certain trigger words I guess.

In any case the short version, I’m now at 7.75 inches in length, which is great, but for the price and the fractional increase, I don’t feel it was worth it in that regard. However I definitely got some improvement in sensation. As the last time I was intimate with my girlfriend I managed to orgasm within a few minutes instead of going forever.

If I were rich, I’d get the procedure done every 6 months and slowly grow my way to 8 inches or more. But seeing as I’m not I’ll just stick with what I got.
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

I don't know what you are doing but your 7 looks like 9.5 in those pictures.
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

Scourge210 wrote: Thu Jan 23, 2020 8:56 am Hey man, sorry I haven’t posted much, I got ticked off when I did this long write up of the 2nd round of shots and the website kept blocking the post for certain trigger words I guess.

In any case the short version, I’m now at 7.75 inches in length, which is great, but for the price and the fractional increase, I don’t feel it was worth it in that regard. However I definitely got some improvement in sensation. As the last time I was intimate with my girlfriend I managed to orgasm within a few minutes instead of going forever.

If I were rich, I’d get the procedure done every 6 months and slowly grow my way to 8 inches or more. But seeing as I’m not I’ll just stick with what I got.
I know what you mean I've tried posting things in the past and for some reason certain "trigger words" don't allow me to post weird? I was trying to post intimate encounters with my wife nothing vulgar or degrading as that's not me but still things were blocked??

Any how I did try to PM you but I don't think it sent to you

I wouldn't be too disappointed with your results they are fantastic and you aren't far off from 8" long at the length you are who can tell the difference with the girth you have achieved.

I had some questions but I'm wondering if my PM was also blocked by trigger words??

If I did this, it would be for mainly improved sexual function and and firmness any permanent size gains I would get would be a blessing. I am willing to try one bout of shots to see what happens. I'm in Canada and found a local nurse practitioner recommended by another local PRP doctor. He recommended this practitioner because he doesn't do this type of PRP treatment only joints and muscles.

I was wondering how long do the needle marks take to heal up and how soon after can you have sex?
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

The bruising and marks fade after about 5-7 days in my case. But you can have sex the same day as the treatment if you wanted to. I don't know, some people have claimed to have grown an inch or more from just 1 round of shots, so maybe you'd be one of those few! It wasn't the case for me however, but I do appreciate the increase in sensitivity.
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

And no I never received any PM’s from you bud
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

Scourge210 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:59 am And no I never received any PM’s from you bud
Weird when I clicked on PM the name headed wouldn’t populate so I Manila put your name it but I guess that didn’t work either

You’ve inspired me to do this as I found a reputable nurse practitioner referred to me by a Plasma MD as he only did joints and muscles. She recommended using the pump 10mins twice a day as well leading up to with a day or so break afterwards. She did say she’s had people report permanent growth so we will see.

I’m doing it more for improved function-ability, blood flow, and sensitivity so hopefully I’ll have some permanent growth. You still look like you have gained permanent size
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

Here is a vid I recorded a couple weeks ago.
2896301-1576621175-a3bf07866f57e7fdd8fbf7355089c7e3-Segment 1_frame_0003.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xx083rsdjyc1v8/2896301-1576621175-a3bf07866f57e7fdd8fbf7355089c7e3.mp4?dl=0
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Looks like your holding up a bank with a 44 Magnum :shock: Have a feeling she will hand over the money :twisted: Great pic, BB.
colchesterbloke

Post by colchesterbloke »

Love the video Scourge, got me right in the eye :P
RWSCometh

Post by RWSCometh »

Thanks for the honest answer.
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

Looking good man

I haven't been on in a while. I got my PRP Plasma shot last Saturday morning. No bruising or bleeding,
I was advised to wait until the next morning to pump. I saw a site with success stories and people
were posting their pictures, one guy pumped within 5 hours and was bleeding from 2 spots.

I saw some videos on youtube and other websites that recommended pumping immediately, but
I was advised to wait until the next morning.

I will post my own thread with pics starting from the next morning.

Thanks for sharing this Scourge, I wouldn't doubt that many adult film performers
get this shot every month probably and keep it quiet.
jerry

Post by jerry »

Scourge210 wrote: Fri Jan 24, 2020 11:44 pm Here is a vid I recorded a couple weeks ago.

2896301-1576621175-a3bf07866f57e7fdd8fbf7355089c7e3-Segment 1_frame_0003.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1xx083rsdjyc1v8/2896301-1576621175-a3bf07866f57e7fdd8fbf7355089c7e3.mp4?dl=0
Wow! I just watched your video-- you have one of the most awesome cocks I have ever seen. That was an impressive cumshot, too. Your photos are what dreams are made of. I hope you will do more videos, especially pumping and then with the spectacular finish at the end. Thank you for sharing this.
desertdanny

Post by desertdanny »

Did your doctor try to talk you out of the p-shot procedure? You had an awsome dick before the procedure
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

Sorry, I use photoshop daily for my photography, I’m thinking some if not all have had a few adjustments 😂 Can’t believe everyone on here is getting so excited...

5 min later...

Just seen the Dropbox video , also the camera angle looks very strange. Many years ago I had an App that made your cock look much bigger when using a webcam.... think it was called glass something??

Apologize if wrong but don’t think so 😑