Exhibitionism and Masturbation

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

bigricky

Exhibitionism and Masturbation

Post by bigricky »

Want to connect with serious pumpers into Exhibitionism and Masturbation Addiction.
Tugin7

Re: Exhibitionism and Masturbation

Post by Tugin7 »

I’ve always had a fantasy about this but more of females seeing me. Even pumped while driving down the interstate In town bi like putting on my cock ring asfter a good pump and drive around stopping at the lights by women hoping to get seen. But my truck sits pretty high so not sure if I been seen.
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

Sounds hot knowing it feels good..got a place/room?
Tugin7

Post by Tugin7 »

Another thing I like to do is when I see my neighbor mowing her lawn I slap on my cock ring do a quick pump then go sit under the shade tree beside her yard wearing shorts ( no underwear) and let my cock and balls hang out one side. Drink a couple of beers getting bolder I let my legs widen. Gotten some pretty good grins and her legs tend to spread some while she’s mowing ( zero turn).
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

like to hear more stories from all the exhibitionists on this site.
out for a stroll, showing the goods
out for a stroll, showing the goods
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

I like to pump up big, to about 8 inches girth, tie it at the base with a wrap that makes it push forward then slip on my 501s that show a nice bulge even when I havn't pumped. Shove my huge package in there then go shopping. It is awesome to watch the women try to sneak peeks without getting caught.They have all different ways to try and hide the fact they want to look at it. I also like the few that stare right at my crotch then look me in the eyes and smile. When you are packing large meat the ladies love it, so I guess size does matter.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Let's keep this thread alive, Spring is on its way:) Asking all hardcore exhibitionists to post ideas and photos of public/outdoor exposure.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Tend not to pump up quite as big during the day in summer. I'm usually working naked from about 11 ish when the sun comes round into the yard. Anyone can walk in and very few have a problem with it so last year i started pumping a little earlier in the morning, see if there was any comments should anyone wander in. if it's a little dull or an early finish i get back in and then don the shorts and off to the pub for a quick pint. There's one old dear in there can't keep her eye's off my shorts.

28 jun 18 012.jpg

And, if i'm left to myself for the weekend i'll stroll down to the pub like this if it's not overly warm.

19 feb 17 004.jpg

I'm usually in the back garden naked as well in summer.Not too much to stop the neighbours looking over, i just get on with it.

Bignlow
metispumper1

Re : Exhibition et Masturbation

Post by metispumper1 »

J'aime me promener aussi la bite pompée dans les bois
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Summertime I like to pump big & go to the nude beaches near here. Lay on my side, flop my balls on the sand. I know lookers are stirred up. Loose shorts are fun too. No undies, just flopping around.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!