I haven’t been on in awhile. Trying to figure out red spots

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Randyluvpump

I haven’t been on in awhile. Trying to figure out red spots

Post by Randyluvpump »

I haven’t been on in awhilethings got busy over the holidays. I will be posting pics from a descent session from last week.

Lately I’ve been trying to figure out what’s going on with my cock and red spots in places I’ve never had before even years back

The past while I have had one issue at the very top of my head tends to get very red and the skin even dries out. This tends to happen more when I start packing tubes. I will use very low pressure 3-5hgs at this point.

I use olive oil for general lube a have started putting a thick layer of moisturizer at the top of my head which seems to stop the skin from drying up.

But it doesn’t stop the redness at the top of my head.

Any thoughts on what I can do to stop this? I’m already using 3-5hgs very low pressure for most of my sessions especially when packing tubes.

Any ideas on how to prevent this would help

The other issue I started having about a month ago which I never had before even when I would pump when I was younger is that on the left side of my shaft near my groin and almost on the top of my shaft near my groin, I’ve been getting red spots including one on the left side.

I notice this seems to happen when I switch to larger tubes.

Could this be simply the skin/core stretching too quickly?

Or is this an injury?

I sometimes pump two days in a row when this first started a month ago but now would pump once every other day or two days.

Both the redness on the very top of my head and the side of my shaft goes away after 1-2 days

I had recently taken 3 days off in a row and pumped last night and same result the very top of my head and left side of my shaft had these same red spots

One thing I also notice is that if I don’t pump for awhile, I will get the standard red spots all over my cock then with a day off and another pump session the standard red spots don’t come back

My main concern is the red spots on the side and at the very top of my head

As I said I never had these when I was pumping in my 20’s.

I pump for 1-3 hrs with regular breaks every 20-30 mins at 3-5hgs with quick bursts of 10-15hgs for short periods of time then cut or reduce the pressure

I would jelq in between and sometimes use warm water in the tube I can’t tell if the red spots come more with warm water pumping or just air seems to be equal.

All the red spots go away with a day or so off from pumping.

I am wondering do I need to take a week off pumping then do a short pump session at around 3hgs in my smallest tube to see what happens or do I need a 2+ week break before pumping again?

Sometimes I feel I shouldn’t go above 5hg even for a short time.

I hope I’ve given enough description to better answer my question. Please note I am not a beginner pumper

I will post pics from last weeks session

Thank you for your help
PumperSoCal

Re: I haven’t been on in awhile. Trying to figure out red spots

Post by PumperSoCal »

I got petechiae (the red spots) which are just tiny burst blood vessels under the skin when I got back into pumping more frequently. I found that they've for the most part disappeared after pumping frequently and an adjustment to my routine. I'd get them from high pressure sessions mostly, which doesn't seem you do for long periods of time. I was going to suggest warm water, but you've said you still get them. I noticed you also stated that you jelq, I stopped jelqing because I noticed it cased them every time without fail when pumping for me. Jelquing could add more stress to your cock on top of pumping. Maybe start with only stretching and massaging, and keep the pump routine the same. "Milking" the tube is something I do, which is pretty similar to a jelq, just the tube/pressure is applying the pressure. Also helps with the stretch and refreshing blood flow during the session. I also suffer from the dryness you've stated. That I think is just a result of the pressure affecting the head mainly when you're packed or close to it. Vacuum naturally will dry the skin, pumping wet I've noticed helps this as does moisturizer. But overall, it does sound you're having problems from pressure.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
Randyluvpump

Post by Randyluvpump »

PumperSoCal wrote: Thu Feb 07, 2019 12:33 pm I got petechiae (the red spots) which are just tiny burst blood vessels under the skin when I got back into pumping more frequently. I found that they've for the most part disappeared after pumping frequently and an adjustment to my routine. I'd get them from high pressure sessions mostly, which doesn't seem you do for long periods of time. I was going to suggest warm water, but you've said you still get them. I noticed you also stated that you jelq, I stopped jelqing because I noticed it cased them every time without fail when pumping for me. Jelquing could add more stress to your cock on top of pumping. Maybe start with only stretching and massaging, and keep the pump routine the same. "Milking" the tube is something I do, which is pretty similar to a jelq, just the tube/pressure is applying the pressure. Also helps with the stretch and refreshing blood flow during the session. I also suffer from the dryness you've stated. That I think is just a result of the pressure affecting the head mainly when you're packed or close to it. Vacuum naturally will dry the skin, pumping wet I've noticed helps this as does moisturizer. But overall, it does sound you're having problems from pressure.
Hey,

Thanks for your suggestions I appreciate it

For awhile jelqing in between sessions I noticed was helping to keep things flowing and more of a uniform shape in between breaks with my sessions. I think it was either Oreo pumper or Blkpumper who also suggested to refrain from jelqing during sessions and just massage.

Perhaps after a week off and re-introducing my smallest tube with very low pressure will help along with not jelqing during the session just a bit beforehand as a warm up. I will continue to apply a thick layer of moisturizer on the top of my head.

I think I need to keep the pressure levels at 3-5hg's and not do the short bursts of 10-15hg's of 30-60 seconds as I would and see what happens from there
Bam44

Post by Bam44 »

you might just need a break for a bit too. sounds like you have a good regime but you can "overtrain"

Trust me... it's hard to stop if you are a pump addict. but your cock might thank you for it. I would just change your focus to massage and edging for a few weeks then start with jelq then see how that goes and then slowly introduce the pumping again...watch your pressure and time too. If you are drinking or into poppers or anything, that can interfere with pain receptors so just make sure you take frequent breaks and use heat as others have suggested. Also, a friend of mine said that once you have had petechiae you might be more prone to it so be careful.

Also, you might want to look at a good pump lube. I make mine with some essential oils for relaxation, warming, blood circulation. There are recipes online...there was a guy that was on that had a good recipe for a pumpers vein oil...its great to pump with, jerkoff with and massage...smells good too.
https://www.pegym.com/articles/essential-vein-oil-evo

I have had good results with this product during periods when have been too rough on my cock...

https://www.amazon.ca/Traumeel-Cream-Oi ... B00NI2WJ7Y

Just don't use it to pump with...it can cause the acrylic to get hazy.
uni03

Post by uni03 »

Have you taken aspirin or some blood thinning meds? Or certain herbals?
If have noticed when I was taking aspirin, I would get lots of red dots on my shaft and head.
So now I watch what Iam taking. If I want to pump I would not take aspirin. Seems to help.