Pumpersocal's Pumping Adventures

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

thicknfurry73

Re: New routine. Starting with larger bases helps. **(9-5-19 UPDATE) Still at it!**

Post by thicknfurry73 »

Superb!
PumperSoCal

Re: New routine. Starting with larger bases helps. **(9-5-19 UPDATE) Still at it!**

Post by PumperSoCal »

Thanks for the support y'all! Keep on pumpin'!
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I've had to back off pumping the last few months due to travel and holidays. But I've been getting back into my routine the last month. Nothing like pumping up wet in warm water to get started on a week long marathon of pumping Hopefully. :mrgreen: The wife knows I pump, but she doesn't know how big I can actually get myself. So she's in for a surprise on Friday. :mrgreen:
20200211_180511.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
PumperSoCal

Re: New routine. Starting with larger bases helps. **(2-11-20 UPDATE) Pumping up for a V-Day Wife Surprise! !**

Post by PumperSoCal »

Relaxing after a few hour full package pump. Tomorrow will likely be a big pump day of I have an opening. Results are already promising :mrgreen:
20200213_002456.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

PumperSoCal wrote: Wed Feb 12, 2020 8:13 am I've had to back off pumping the last few months due to travel and holidays. But I've been getting back into my routine the last month. Nothing like pumping up wet in warm water to get started on a week long marathon of pumping Hopefully. :mrgreen: The wife knows I pump, but she doesn't know how big I can actually get myself. So she's in for a surprise on Friday. :mrgreen:

20200211_180511.jpg
Great pic. Give her one for me boss
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
PumperSoCal

Re: New routine. Starting with larger bases helps. **(3-31-20 UPDATE) New Tube! !**

Post by PumperSoCal »

I have toned back my routine as I don't have the time I used to in order to pump as much. However, a few days ago I bought a new 2.5" straight tube. I have a tapered 2.25" tube I've been using for about 6 months exclusively now. If I'm on my routine I can pack it quickly girth wise. So I figured I'd move up a size now. Interesting thing being is that I've come across these electric pumps. The one I bought has 4 pressure settings and came with 2 gaskets. It came in today and I anxiously tested it out. Well, having never pumped with gaskets before I learned about 2 hours in, that I can't pump with one lol. It took quite an effort to get it off my donut despite the lube. So I wont be using it, or I may modify it as it does add a bit of extra comfort. The resulting work it took to get the gasket off resulted in a nasty friction burn/blister unfortunately, so I'll have to wait for more testing and to take pics. I really wanted to just test this electric pump out. Cool thing is with the 4 pressure settings it has, the highest setting maxes at about 12"hg Which I only went to a couple times to see how strong it was. But once you set the level you want it's automatic, the pressure slowly drops as you expand and the pump automatically pumps back up to the max pressure setting for that particular setting. It was fantastic, it's almost like a pulse technique. Fantastic result up until I had to cut off the session. But I'm super excited to keep using this thing. It was just under $50 US shipped from Amazon. Has a USB rechargeable battery as well, so you can charge it while you use it or wait until the battery drains. I used it for about 2 hours and it used about 1/4-1/3 of the battery life. Instructions say it's good for about 4 hours. But I think that really depends on what pressure setting, how good your seal is, and how many sessions you do.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

TinyMe

Re: New routine. Starting with larger bases helps. **(3-31-20 UPDATE) New Tube! !**

Post by TinyMe »

Don’t keep us in suspense! We need details of this new pump, it sounds awesome!
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

TinyMe wrote: Tue Mar 31, 2020 4:36 pm Don’t keep us in suspense! We need details of this new pump, it sounds awesome!
I will post some updates and pictures soon. I have to heal up the spot the gasket irritated/blistered and then I'll be posting some shots of the pump and results.

This is the pump though
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07MDWYVFZ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
pmp.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

Thanks man, do you think that pump is detachable?
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

TinyMe wrote: Wed Apr 01, 2020 3:51 pm Thanks man, do you think that pump is detachable?
It does. The pump separates from the tube itself. Allows you to clean the pump easily. Or as I found when I messed with it last night. I took the hand pump fitting off my old tube as it leaked badly. So it was open where the fitting was. Slipped this tube over the smaller tapered tube until it sealed and actually used it to on the old tube. Granted it was jerry-rigged, but it still worked as if it was the 2.5."
Straight Pumper& Infuser

PumperSoCal

Re: New routine. Starting with larger bases helps. **(4-2-20 UPDATE) New Electric Pump & Pics!**

Post by PumperSoCal »

Still have some healing to do evidently. So decided to only pump a couple hours tonight. With really good results. I nearly packed this tube already girth wise. I am really stoked to really get into using this one once the gasket burn heals fully. I had to double check it to make sure it was in fact a 2.5" tube, and it is.

[
20200402_191352.jpg
20200402_195455.jpg
20200402_201434.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

Superdonut69

Re: New routine. Starting with larger bases helps. **(4-2-20 UPDATE) New Electric Pump & Pics!**

Post by Superdonut69 »

Nice donuts guys!
purple_pumper

Post by purple_pumper »

Really inspiring to see your progress. My life has been too busy to pump for a long tine and feels like I’m wasting away. This thread has convinced me to make time again. Especially with that cool pump. Looks SO much simpler than getting out all the old gear (hand pump, tubing, cylinders, etc)

Keep us updated. I’m curious about the durability of that pump after a few months. Have you tried wet pumping with it?
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

purple_pumper wrote: Sun Apr 05, 2020 8:10 am Really inspiring to see your progress. My life has been too busy to pump for a long tine and feels like I’m wasting away. This thread has convinced me to make time again. Especially with that cool pump. Looks SO much simpler than getting out all the old gear (hand pump, tubing, cylinders, etc)

Keep us updated. I’m curious about the durability of that pump after a few months. Have you tried wet pumping with it?
It is pretty easy to use once figured out. It seems decent thus far. It maintains pressure well and the automatic pressure hold feature is especially what I like. As far as wet pumping goes. I have not. I'm weary considering that the pump is electric and all. The vac port for the unit is right on the bottom of the removable top portion. So it makes me not want to get water anywhere near it. The tube is a little sharp without the gasket installed. It's not as gentle as my other tapered tube is. It is flared and rolled on the bottom like most tubes are, but I feel it's not enough to pump comfortably on say level 3 on this pump without the gasket.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

Think I might buy from Amazon too. Looks alright. Fiance could probably use it too. My dp4000 is too complicated for her to figure out lol.....