Pumpersocal's Pumping Adventures

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PumperSoCal

Pumpersocal's Pumping Adventures

Post by PumperSoCal »

So in some other threads I've responded to. I've said that I've started a frequent routine. Which is new to me and I'm already noticing changes. Especially in how fast I pump up. I'll probably use this as my progress thread. But yesterday it only took me 3 hours to pack my 2" tube on light/moderate pressure My old routine if you could call it that would take probably 50%longer to do. Here are the progressions from yesterday. 1-3 hours.]
Attachments
1 hour
1 hour
2 hours
2 hours
3 hours
3 hours
Last edited by PumperSoCal on Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:49 pm, edited 12 times in total.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
SFBallpumper

Re: New routine. Starting with larger bases helps.

Post by SFBallpumper »

Beautiful symmetrical donut!!!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

So I struck a couple milestones today whilst pumping. Today is a day that's part of my routine where I push it a bit farther than I usually do as I knew I was going to have a 2 day break. Well, firstly I've never been one to lengthen in the tube much. Maybe a 1/4 inch maybe. My usual effect is girth. I'm fairly average as it is I'm 6x5 inches out of the tube unpumped. I pack a 2" tube fairly quickly now girth wise. Anyway. I noticed today I was responding quite well to a bit higher pressure. About 2 hours in I was pretty tightly packed around my shaft and even the head was flaring out and packing around the bottom of it when I I felt a strange pleasurable tingling at the base of my cock. Towards the end of the set I felt it moving up the bottom of my cock until it reached the tip, it made me super aroused and at that moment I realized my cock had lengthened about a 1/4 inch. Not out of the ordinary for me. I took a break and massaged and stretched a bit and went back in. About 15 minutes in I felt the tingling again. It took everything to not touch the pressure at all. Let it build like before. Only this time I felt a pressure building with the tingling as it moved up the bottom of my cock. As it reached the tip this time a huge glob of precum oozed out and I felt my cock stretching out. I let this session go another 20 minutes utes before I called it quits at 7 inches in length in the tube. Pushed it a bit too much and got a couple blisters unfortunately. But man. What a high that was. My cock is hanging probably a full inch longer than it ever has. Took a few pics right before the last set just relaxing out of the tube.
Attachments
20190215_000350.jpg
20190215_015323.jpg
20190215_000515.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Nice n fat!, Well done
Pumping to make 8 inches of meat
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I enjoy how thorough you are being with your descriptions about your feeling through your sessions. Those moments during the session where you feel like size and experience are about to be something completely new are hard to share visually. Also it's the other half of the pumping experience for us all that makes us keep pumping! Thanks for the excellent pictures and the great girth you are showing in your tube and out. Once you reach that 2.25" tube packing you may realize a greater than 7" length. You may also cum under pressure from the size and excitement so be prepared for the next level of size fun!

Keep it Girthy!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

prelude99 wrote: Sun Feb 17, 2019 10:52 pm I enjoy how thorough you are being with your descriptions about your feeling through your sessions. Those moments during the session where you feel like size and experience are about to be something completely new are hard to share visually. Also it's the other half of the pumping experience for us all that makes us keep pumping! Thanks for the excellent pictures and the great girth you are showing in your tube and out. Once you reach that 2.25" tube packing you may realize a greater than 7" length. You may also cum under pressure from the size and excitement so be prepared for the next level of size fun!

Keep it Girthy!
Thanks prelude! I'm trying to share what I can, when I can. We're visual creatures as men, so I know trying to give the best description possible may help some of the people getting into the hobby or people that are experiencing similar things an idea of what's going on.

I'm totally excited to keep pumping regularly. I'm in new territory and I want to keep going. I'm trying to build my base back after taking a break after letting the blisters heal. I'm going to try the 2.25" tube hopefully mid week next week? Depending on how it goes. I did cock only 2 nights ago and everything seemed to bounce back pretty quick despite the break. Currently full package pumping for size maintenance.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Silly me. I forgot the photos
Attachments
20190222_134447.jpg
20190222_134348.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

Great results from the routine.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

HrnMntMan wrote: Sun Feb 24, 2019 12:27 am Great results from the routine.
Thank you!
Straight Pumper& Infuser

PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Today's session went well. It was a marginal pushing it session. I packed my 2 inch within a few hours. I decided to finish off in my 2.25. Almost packed it completely girth wise. Amazing size difference between the last pump pics I posted. Lots of pics! I'm excited to max out I the 2.25 this week some time.
Attachments
20190224_212854.jpg
20190225_004630.jpg
20190225_023239.jpg
20190225_032844.jpg
20190225_043814.jpg
20190225_051658.jpg
20190225_051624.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

So close to packing the 2.25" cylinder. Hanging out after the last session tonight.
Attachments
20190308_233226.jpg
20190308_232831.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

hammer773

Post by hammer773 »

Great pump! You are for sure growing out of that tube.
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I just passed the 3 month mark a few days ago with my new routine and wow. Going from barely packing a 2" tube to packing a 2.25" tube in that time frame has been quite an adventure! Going from a pumped girth of 5.5" to 6.25" in a 2" tube and now 7" in the 2.25" tube is AMAZING! The feelings are amazing.
Attachments
Love the 2.25" Tube!
Love the 2.25" Tube!
Straight Pumper& Infuser

PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Still at it. I have been still pumping regularly. I now only pump I'm my 2.25" tube. I don't spend nearly as much time session wise in the pump now. But I pump up very fast in comparison to how I used to.
Attachments
20190904_220132.jpg
20190904_220226.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

PRHT

Post by PRHT »

Awesome Job!!!