Started pumping regularly again, noticed a change. Advice wanted.

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PumperSoCal

Started pumping regularly again, noticed a change. Advice wanted.

Post by PumperSoCal »

Hello all. Been around the forum a long time and have been a pumper many, many years. However, it wasn't until late last year that my schedule changed to where I could pump and much more frequently. I was an intermediate pumper before. Having a few sessions per week if that, maybe a few once every couple weeks. Now however, I've had time to get into it a lot more, several times a week for longer times. However, I've noticed definite changes in how my package reacts to pumping. Whether it's because of the increase in frequency or what. I definitely pump differently. For the most part I do longer sessions now, probably several hours I'd say (lots of breaks/refreshes). I also vary pressures in sessions, some low, moderate, and high. I've noticed a strange what I'd call issue. Not sure how to place it honestly. Luckily I only get a blister once in a great while now. But I have noticed that when I get really packed and at a higher pressure setting, my cock begins to well, leak? Would be the best term I could say, only around and under my glands, and enough of it will actually start to pool around the top of the donut. I'm pretty sure it's fluid and not precum, I've never been a big producer of it.I've noticed it more than once, and figured it was just a combo of too much pressure and maybe just reaching my max. Has anyone else had this kind of thing happen? I've had similar things happen when infusing saline, but never whilst pumping. It doesn't hurt or anything, but my cock immediately will stop growing once this happens though. I stop once this happens and do a "warm down" in a warm soak and lotion up. Have I maxed out or am I using too much pressure for too long? Or a combo of the two? I'm kind of baffled.

pics, just because. :D
Attachments
a3.jpg
a2.jpg
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
prelude99

Re: Started pumping regularly again, noticed a change. Advice wanted.

Post by prelude99 »

Fantastic to have another member back into prime time pumping. In my experience I've encountered similar behavior from my cock. What's I've come to find is that the head will do that instead of creating a blister to contain the fluid. Since you mentioned you seldom get them anymore which is great however your meat still produces the fluid!

Hopefully that makes sense. Happy pumping and keep it Girthy.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

Interesting. Makes sense now that you say that. I used to get blisters too, which is the strange thing. That was until my pumping frequency increased. Must be a bi-product of my cock getting conditioned to pumping like this. And that's exactly where it happens too. I suppose I'll watch the pressure more closely or lower it a bit more once I fully pack to avoid it. I think it may be due to the fact I'm getting a touch over zealous at that point due to feeling the stretch. Much appreciated info Prelude! Makes me feel better it's not just me, and the "master" has had a similar encounter 8)
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
TxZeke

Post by TxZeke »

In my experience, when you pump for long periods at high pressure, as i do, you will develop little tears in the skin. This is not harmful unless you have caused a major tear. Fluids will naturally leak from that spot since the vacuum is sucking those fluids to the area. If the abrasion is major you should take a break and treat the tears with a salve like neosporine.