More questions

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Alpha90210

More questions

Post by Alpha90210 »

Anyone wrap after pumping?
How often do you pump and for what durations? I find its hard to get a seal every time I try to renter the tube. Anybody deal with this?
Any body do anything special for glans gains in particular?
What can I add to pumping? Jelqing and stretching wrecks my EQ and I heard clamping is dangerous. Im primarily interested in girth, especially glans girth.
asslicker061

Re: More questions

Post by asslicker061 »

I don't know about wrapping.
On your reseal issue do you have a straight or flaired tube? Sometimes matters sometimes not. Either needs a smooth surface to seat on. Lube helps too. I use an oil and shea butter self mix.
I pump 3 to 4 times a week. Available time sets duration. Work days an hour or so, off days could be 4 plus.
Pumping goes from the bottom up. I have used a flexible glans ring while pumping. Flexable to be able to remove it easily. Gives me some separation and definition.
Have a penimaster pro for stretching rod and weights for my balls. This stretches the skin between shaft and sack. Also have flexible cock rings to hold the after pump. Duration depends on comfort.
Body building may require pain to gain, but in pumping, pain is not your friend. Time is.
Alpha90210

Post by Alpha90210 »

Ok so 15 minute sets spaced out by 5 minutes, or 1 hour straight?

Never heard of the glans ring idea! Have you seen semi-permanent results? You have a link? All the ones I see are hard steel.

I sorted out the seal

U use pmp after pumping?
PumperSoCal

Post by PumperSoCal »

I don't wrap, but depending on the time of year I'll wear a cock ring after pumping to prevent from losing size in colder months, but sleep with it off. I don't jelq or stretch to a routine, I generally only do either as part of a relax session between sets. Do a few manual stretches and some jelqing type massages and lube back up and go back in the tube.

As far as sessions go. I pump pretty often now. For me, my pumping routine usually will vary to keep my cock from plateauing, but it usually runs in as little as 15 minutes or as much as 30 minute sessions with 5 minute breaks to massage and relax before going back in. I do that for about an hour to an hour and a half before I do a 15 minute relax session. But I've worked up close to 5 hours a day in the tube the days I do pump. Some days less, but no more than 5 for me right now. I've built up where I can pump 5 days back to back, but haven't done that but a few times. For the most part I pump 2 or 3 days back to back and take a day off or two depending on how hard I pushed it. So far doing this for about 2 months it's working out fairly well. I was what I considered an intermediate pumper for years, only pumping once or twice a week if that. But only a half dozen or so times a month. Now it's WAY more, seeing how much I can gain.

As far as working on your glans girth, it's a hard part to focus or isolate. Personally, at least thus far into more dedicated pumping routine. I've never lengthened much in the tube, it's always been a major effect on my girth type of effect. For me, my glans only really start to swell when my shaft is completely packed. Which leads to a pretty high chance of getting blisters (I've had many in my years pumping) if you're not careful. There are glans isolation tubes out there, but I don't have any experience with them. But your biggest thing with anything in a tube is TIME. Generally speaking when you first start out, a couple 15 minute sessions you might plump slightly, which may put a lot of people off thinking it's not doing anything. But you have to spend a decent amount of time in the tube to really notice anything. The more experienced you get, the quicker your cock responds to vacuum. If you work your way up to an hour of total tube time, I think that's when you start to notice it more. At least I did when I first started.
Straight Pumper& Infuser

"I look normal on the outside, but you have no idea what lies beneath this brilliant camouflage."
Alpha90210

Post by Alpha90210 »

Thanks that was very helpful