Pulsating electric pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Pimpmb

Pulsating electric pump

Post by Pimpmb »

Hi. Need a new electric pump and thinking about pump with pulsating mode. Only have regular pump with solid vacuumpressure and wondering does that pulsating make more grown or less time to grown. Thats ok if its only feels better. But if you have exp about those pumps im cladd to learn more. Thanks. Bigger is better. Pimp.
Bam44

Re: Pulsating electric pump

Post by Bam44 »

Im looking for the same thing.
I came across a guy using a suck and release pump and he was massive - likely some silicone but im sure it feels incredible!

https://cdn1-l-hw-e7.xtube.com/videos/2 ... 798e01f4cc

anyone have any information?
Attachments
electric.jpg
bob3780

Post by bob3780 »

I'm sure that many of us would like to learn the process that one does to get to this incredible size. Can someone please share so we all can grow?

Bob
OREO999

Post by OREO999 »

Damn, that is big one and how many inches is that ?? 9 inches ? and who is that ???
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

He looks like he has silicone, based on the texture of his bulge.

I'm more interested in the pump that produced that kind of pulsating. Anybody know?
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
jacker53

Post by jacker53 »

I have a QS7 Programmable Vacuum Server, that can be operated with various modes. There is no doubt, pulsating pumping produces much quicker results than regular vacuum pumping, but there is also increased risk to get blisters if one is so predisposed........

I don't think the QS7 Programmable Vacuum Server is still produced, the high price tag probably made it less of a commercial success than was anticipated.

https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=39581
Pimpmb

Post by Pimpmb »

Seems to be temporely out of market for pumptoys.
cruzingratiot

Post by cruzingratiot »

I made one
The timer is a omron
OMRON H3CR-F8-300AC100240
Specifications
Repeat Cycle Timer, Coil Voltage 100-240 VAC, Contact Form DPDT, Contact Current Rating Resistive 5 Amps, Maximum Time Range 300 Hours, Minimum Time Range 1.2 Seconds, Pins 8,

The timer is to switch the valve for lower pressure setting
The valve is normally closed ( meaning closed until power is applied )
The pump runs constantly

Most parts were bought used E*AY
Just waited to get them cheap

The vacuum pump,
Most people don’t look for aspirator pump which is the same thing
But you can buy them cheaper
don't use as much since buying
CTC DP-4000 Digital Maximizer which isn't as loud
names.jpg
bibit

Post by bibit »

Hi, I built myself an automated pump up to 6hg. I vary the time between strong pumping and lower pumping with 2 potentiometer. everything works fine. on the other hand I wonder that it is the good routine. fast or long pulse. What low pressure should I put? advise me!
wonky

Post by wonky »

I made one too, using a Velleman VM-188 timer board and a replacement solenoid valve for a Keurig coffee maker to create a pulsating vent in the line. (The brass needle valve was an experiment in controlling the rate of vacuum change. It works, but needs a gauge to regulate which I haven't gotten around to yet. I may not bother.)

The range on the knobs is 1 - 60 secs, one for on-time, the other for off-time.

It works great but I wish the timer could do fractions of a second so I could make it cycle twice per second like the now-defunct German Vacudrive would.

The pump I use is a old Vacutech VT-9000 pump.

IMG_2620.JPG
IMG_2619.JPG
Last edited by wonky on Fri Feb 01, 2019 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bibit

Post by bibit »

beautiful achievement. I use an Arduino programming card to count the time.
Mainepumper2

Post by Mainepumper2 »

Hey gang
I was with two friends when this video was taken. No, I’m not the one getting pumped, but it is my pump. It’s a modified nebulizer that people with asthma use to inhale medicine. Normally the machine “blows “ but a simple modification will make It ”suck” with pressure.
By popping open the case and reversing the polarity of the valve. It looks like a small see-saw that has magnets in it. Just switch the direction of them and you are good to go.
I have found instructions on the web before.
I put a simple valve on the rubber tubing with a “Y” to the tube from the pump. Essentially have one arm of the tubing goes to the cylinder (tube) and the other branch is a small valve that you can shit on and off.
I wish I could explain this clearer. Hope it helps
Bam44

Post by Bam44 »

THANK YOU MAINPUMPER!

I have been researching all types of pumps online for weeks and couldn't find anything with that kind of capability. BTW that vid is pretty hot.

I appreciate you posting all that info.

Bam
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Mainepumper2, what's the make and model of your nebulizer? I looked at nebulizers on eBay and there are lots and lots of different brands and models.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Bam44

Post by Bam44 »

I watched a few videos of nebulizers in action...there are one or two that seem to have a pulse feature but I couldn't figure out if it was as depicted in the video like a milking action or ramping up and down. I seem to suspect that the pump is a constant draw and as described, Mainpumper had a break in the tube to the cylinder that he would plug manually and then that would cause the vacuum to build...release the plug and the vacuum would drop back down to normal atmosphere.

I could be wrong...but that's what I suspect. If that's the case, I have already done the aquarium pump mod and already have an inline valve that I use manually. I'm looking for something that has that action automatically.

The aquarium pump i bought for 35 Canadian and its simple task of opening up the pump and pulling out the diaphragm and rotating it 180 and putting it back together. The draw from it is about 5-7 hg. I like using it for my monster tube because it's such a big chamber.

Bam