Pulsating electric pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

SFBallpumper

Re: Pulsating electric pump

Post by SFBallpumper »

Pulsation accomplished!!! It was outrageously simple. My breast pump has some pulsation, but during its cycle, it goes from zero to its max and then back to zero. Because it goes back to zero, women are supposed to hold the pump’s bottles against their breasts while pumping. It also means that it completely stops its vacuuming when it’s at zero, letting in air. When I use it, I normally have a check valve connected inline so that I don’t lose all of the vacuum pressure.

It dawned on me that if I could somehow prevent the pressure from going back to zero, I’d have the solution I wanted. I found a cheap “Y” connector for the tubing and that was the solution. I vaguely remembered someone suggesting trying one. First, I removed the check valve. Then, I connected one end of the Y to my breast pump and the other to my converted aquarium pump. The third end of the Y goes to the tubing for my cylinder. As Pipefitterdom suggested, I used smaller than normal tubing to maximize the pulsation.

With valves controlling the pressure of the pumps, I’m now able to go from 2-5 (or 4-10, or whatever) and then back down again during each cycle. I can go higher, if I want, but as long as the pressure contribution from each pump is balanced properly, they keep my pressure gauge needle swinging back and forth and the vacuum pulsating.

What’s really interesting is that the breast pump has an automatic feature. It starts out in what they call “Stimulation” mode. It replicates a baby initially taking quick but shallow sucking motions. After about 10 minutes, the pump automatically switches to “Expression” mode. That mode simulates a baby taking slower, deeper sucks. I’ve tried this automatic mode change a couple of times and I end up dripping lots of pre-cum by the end of it. It's like it's milking me!

Best of all, this solution was dirt cheap. And as I expected, with pulsation, I get bigger faster. The massage of the pulsation helps a lot. I'll work on a diagram of the setup, if anybody is interested.

By the way, most guys don't know that breast pumps can generate a maximum suction strength of around 350mmHg (13.78inHg). They're designed to be used several times a day. The good ones will last for a very long time and a high price doesn't guarantee high quality. The ones that are used in hospitals are used almost continually.
Last edited by SFBallpumper on Sun Feb 03, 2019 4:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I'll have to try this setup with my nipple tubes!!!
boobman2

Post by boobman2 »

SFBallpumper wrote: Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:41 pm I'll have to try this setup with my nipple tubes!!!
Hi there. Would 2 breast pumps do the job or do you need to have constant suction on one of the pumps?
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I honestly don't know if using two breast pumps together would work and give me the pulsation I want. I use my breast pump for its pulsation and the converted aquarium pump to keep the pressure from going to zero as the breast pump cycles through its pulsation. I currently don't have two beast pumps to experiment with. I'm curious, however. I'll have to try using two breast pumps. I confess that pumping and pumping hardware both make me hard.

If you want to get any kind of breast pump, check eBay first. Women may use one for only a short period of time and then often try to sell it afterwards. Like all baby products, they're built to be thoroughly cleaned and/or sanitized. Just download the manual and clean it according to the directions before using it.

In my twisted sense of humor, I also imagine a sudden surge in men buying breast pumps and flooding Amazon, eBay and the manufacturers with questions that have nothing to do with breast milk. One of mine would be, "Why do I shoot huge loads after using one of your pumps? Can I adjust it to shoot even larger loads?"
Bam44

Post by Bam44 »

I tried modifying the breast pump years ago and it didn't work out for me. It wasn't cheap either. I bought it at a drugstore and i tried every conceivable way to get more vacuum out of it as well as supplementing it with my aquarium pump...nothing.

Out of curiosity...what kind of pump brand are you using?

Bam
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I use a simple, cheap check valve with my breast pump. They're sold for use with aquarium air systems. They typically cost under $4. Without it, the pump won't sustain much pressure (Remember, it's supposed to simulate a baby sucking which isn't enough for piggy pumpers like me). The check valve is made to fit the same size tubing as the tubing that comes with the pump, so you won't need any adapters. I prefer clear vinyl tubing, however. It's less likely to fold when it gets curled. Don't buy the stuff at the pet stores. It's generally cheap and flimsy. Hardware stores have higher quality tubing at about the same price. Just ask for ¼ outside diameter clear vinyl tubing.

Anyway, since the check valve only lets air go in one direction, the pump will easily produce its maximum pressure. With my Bellema Mango Plus, that's about 240 mmHg (9.49 inchesHg), which is a lot for its small size. Make sure that the side of the check valve that says OUT goes towards the pump.

When I use it in the pulsating setup, I actually want some backflow, so I remove the check valve.
Attachments
checkvalve.jpg
checkvalve.jpg (26.84 KiB) Viewed 4752 times
Bellema with check valve.png
Last edited by SFBallpumper on Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:55 pm, edited 6 times in total.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

I use a Bellema Mango Plus breast pump. I got it used on eBay for about $20. My guess is that the name comes from its shape (It's shaped like a mango). If you get one, be sure to get some rechargeable batteries for it. It will go through regular ones quickly. I like the Panasonic rechargeables for it. I have an extra 4 batteries so that I can have one set in the pump and the other set charged and on standby. It also comes with an AC adapter so that you can plug it into a wall socket, if you want.
Attachments
Bellama Mango Plus--Front.png
Bellama Mango Plus--Front.png (92.38 KiB) Viewed 4759 times
Bellama Mango Plus--Back.png
Bellama Mango Plus--Back.png (102.23 KiB) Viewed 4759 times
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Here's my setup for a pulsating electric pump system. The trick is slowly adjusting each of the aquarium valves to get the pulsation that you want. It may take some time and patience to get the right adjustments, but it will work. You can check the pulsation on the vacuum gauge. It's fun to watch the needle swing back and forth! As always, if you have any questions, please ask.
Attachments
Pulsating Electric Pump Setup.png
AlwaysBeeze

Post by AlwaysBeeze »

SFBallpumper wrote: Tue Feb 05, 2019 3:13 pm Here's my setup for a pulsating electric pump system. The trick is slowly adjusting each of the aquarium valves to get the pulsation that you want. It may take some time and patience to get the right adjustments, but it will work. You can check the pulsation on the vacuum gauge. It's fun to watch the needle swing back and forth! As always, if you have any questions, please ask.
Awesome diagram, thank you 🙏
Torontopump

Post by Torontopump »

Looks like many of us are using simular ideas on pulsating pump sessions. I use an aquarium wave controller ) https://www.amazon.ca/Hydor-Smart-Circulation-Controller-channel/dp/B005TJCU0U/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=koralia+wave&qid=1575475949&sr=8-1) to turn the vacuum pump(converted aquarium pump) and the air-in pump (un-converted aquariumpump).

The wave controller has a number of settings to control the length of the pulse. I like about a 10 sec pulse with the vacuum varying between 5 and 2 psi.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2019-12-04 at 11.16.56 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-09-20 at 6.18.44 PM.png
biffosmudge

Post by biffosmudge »

All very interesting stuff here and some great set ups :)

made a pump rig myself and looking at building a bespoke unit (2020)

It is a timed unit that controls 2 solenoid valves, and uses 1 vacuum pump & 1 air pump.

The timer controls the unit not the pumps but it would and does work by controlling the pumps alone if you want to an easier set up.

the key setting is 5 to 7 secs at a peek value of 6/7 hg with vacuum pump and a drop cycle = to the same time frame as pump up but allowing via regulation valve a drop value = to 3 to 4hg

The air pump i added is to assist the drop and create a faster pulse.

IMG_20190707_101156.jpg
IMG_20190707_101209.jpg
Its uses any existing vacuum pumps (fully on not pulsar)

Update here is a basic system drawing which give a better idea how its connected

pnumatic diagram.jpg
Last edited by biffosmudge on Fri Dec 13, 2019 5:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Torontopump wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:17 am Looks like many of us are using simular ideas on pulsating pump sessions. I use an aquarium wave controller ) https://www.amazon.ca/Hydor-Smart-Circulation-Controller-channel/dp/B005TJCU0U/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=koralia+wave&qid=1575475949&sr=8-1) to turn the vacuum pump(converted aquarium pump) and the air-in pump (un-converted aquariumpump).
This looks like a GREAT and EASY setup!!! I think the link that you gave is for Amazon Canada, however. Here's the Hydor Smartwave controller on the Amazon US site, with the price in US dollars:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B005TJCU0U/?coliid=I1EN7K35F6P752&colid=WZR5EGXRYUR9&psc=1&ref_=lv_ov_lig_dp_it

Here's the link to this controller on the manufacturer's website.
https://www.hydor.com/en/smartwave/

Here's its instruction manual:
https://www.hydor.com/wp-content/uploads/236712-01_bassa.pdf

By the way, what's the make and model of the pumps that you have connected to this? Also, what kind of gauge do you have? The manual says that this controller can handle pumps up to 100 watts and I'd like to get the largest ones that will work with it. The manual also has a cryptic section that says, "Smartwave works with most movement pumps available on the market compatible with quick ON-OFF (5 seconds= 6.3 million on/off per year)." I'm not sure what they mean by that, but I'm sure that some of the techies in this group can figure it out.
Torontopump

Post by Torontopump »

SFBallpumper wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:15 pm
Torontopump wrote: Thu Dec 05, 2019 12:17 am
By the way, what's the make and model of the pumps that you have connected to this? Also, what kind of gauge do you have? The manual says that this controller can handle pumps up to 100 watts and I'd like to get the largest ones that will work with it.
Hey SF

1. I have two converted aquarium pumps (Tetra Whisper 100), while the total vacuum is about 7 psi you can add bigger pumps here to have a faster evacuation. These are connected separately to the gang valve and both have one way aquarium valves to stop any air entering the system when these pumps are turned off. Both pumps are connecte to ONE of the controller AC plugs
2. My gauge is one frpm an old Mitey vac pump and I tend to operate in the less than 6 in Hg of the gauge and it is conncted to the gang valve.
3. The air-in pump is a marina 73 aquarium pump (unconverted) and is plugged intp the other AC on the controller. The air-in pump is connected to the gang valve and I use this valve to set the low setting for the system vacuum. You don't need a pump here, it just increases the rate of the drop faster than the natural leakage of your system
4. I use the controller setting which automatically alternates of-on for the pumps and generally am round 10 secs vac on and 10 secs vac off. You just play around with the air-in valave and the controller timer.

So as you can see I have this mounted on a cardboard box top which is in hand reach and all the messy gear is in the cardboard box. I also use silicone aquarium tubing and my water trap is one that came with an old Miteyvac system. The tubing up by the green holder is the tubing to the water trap and eventually to my male vacuum fitting.

BTW, many thanks to Bampumper for suggesting the controller and to Ben/Denn who helped with their suggestions.

Screen Shot 2019-12-05 at 10.36.59 AM.png
Gumby

Post by Gumby »

Last edited by Gumby on Wed Dec 30, 2020 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wonky

Post by wonky »

I'm curious to know what pulsating electric pump these chicks are using here...

https://xhamster.com/videos/pump-pussys-6266562

And here...
https://xhamster.com/videos/mistress-use-pump-and-dildo-for-her-slave-2910634