New Year Monster Growth ( 10+ inches of HORSE pg. 5)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

HrnMntMan

Re: New Year Monster Growth ( expanding to CUM!)

Post by HrnMntMan »

Awesome packing. THICK!
herman67

Post by herman67 »

Truly Amazing huge cock!
You are the one and only King of pumping.
cautiousman69

Post by cautiousman69 »

wow, amazing , such a fat meatmonster, beautiful dong!!!
mRuss

Post by mRuss »

I've got a 3.5" tube and I sure as fuck don't fill it like you do, man :)
Henry33

Post by Henry33 »

Amazing cock ;-) Very impressive results. Congrats
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

New session more size!! Started off in my 3"x11 and within the first 5 minutes I was throbbing and precumming in the tube. I grew very fast this round.

I'm gonna start with the first 5 minutes.
Attachments
20190109_081236.jpg
20190109_081247.jpg
20190109_081157.jpg
20190109_081223.jpg
20190109_081100.jpg
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Through all the pumping years and expansion and fun every once in a while I'll have a session where I go completely out of character. This was one of those sessions. I felt more like a beast than man, a monster more than a human and I just let my meat take over my actions for the next few hours. This video shows what I mean. Just intense fun with the meat under pressure!

The Monster Inside

More to cum....
lepamplemousse

Post by lepamplemousse »

Mesmerized with the monster groaning, growing his meat into the wet tube. You are incredible. MORE ! we want MORE ! Don't stop ! Never !
tubjan19glu.jpg
be big, be proud, be happy
lepamplemousse

Post by lepamplemousse »

Mesmerized with the monster groaning, growing his meat into the wet tube. You are incredible. MORE ! we want MORE ! Don't stop ! Never !
tubjan19glu.jpg
be big, be proud, be happy
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

prelude99 wrote: Wed Jan 09, 2019 10:23 pm Through all the pumping years and expansion and fun every once in a while I'll have a session where I go completely out of character. This was one of those sessions. I felt more like a beast than man, a monster more than a human and I just let my meat take over my actions for the next few hours. This video shows what I mean. Just intense fun with the meat under pressure!

The Monster Inside

You’re packing that 3” tube quick.

More to cum....
JoeyPump

Post by JoeyPump »

WOW! You are my inspiration! I am back after a layoff and need to pump pump pump!
tadekutya2000

Post by tadekutya2000 »

Hi Prelude99!
I posted a message in the other thread so I just put it here in case you missed it:

Hi Prelude99!

This is the first time I post a message on this forum. First of all congratulation to your achievements! It looks like it is paying off all the hard work and time.

I used to visit your tumblr as well and read a lot of your post here in Newart. It was interesting to see how much you disvovered about pumping.

I have some question about your journey:

1. How long did it take you to notice permanent growth when you started pumping?
You mentioned somewhere, (I don´t remember where exactly), that with girth eventually came the length as well. From what I understand from your posts it seems like that you always tried to be a little bit bigger each session and that consistency is the key. Is that right?

2. What would happen if you would take a long vacation like one month and you would have monster sessions EVERY DAY. How would your cock look like after it? ;)

Keep motivating us!
Sorry for bad English
Bests
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

tadekutya2000 wrote: Thu Jan 10, 2019 6:44 am Hi Prelude99!
I posted a message in the other thread so I just put it here in case you missed it:

Hi Prelude99!

This is the first time I post a message on this forum. First of all congratulation to your achievements! It looks like it is paying off all the hard work and time.

I used to visit your tumblr as well and read a lot of your post here in Newart. It was interesting to see how much you disvovered about pumping.

I have some question about your journey:

1. How long did it take you to notice permanent growth when you started pumping?
You mentioned somewhere, (I don´t remember where exactly), that with girth eventually came the length as well. From what I understand from your posts it seems like that you always tried to be a little bit bigger each session and that consistency is the key. Is that right?

2. What would happen if you would take a long vacation like one month and you would have monster sessions EVERY DAY. How would your cock look like after it? ;)

Keep motivating us!
Sorry for bad English
Bests
No worries for your English man! My bad for not getting back to you on the other thread.

1. I began noticing permanent growth after 6 months of consistent sessions. Every other day at least. Consistency is key to succeeding at pumping and just about any routine based thing.

2. I've been off pumping for 2 months and shared some pictures of how big I am having not pumped in that time frame. I had 4 wrist watches on my cock and both hands going to town. It really has held its size. Recently I took a month break and those pictures I'll share later.
When I get back into daily monster sessions I grow incredibly huge! Too huge for daily work normal events. So I have to be careful not so just keep growing when it starts feeling too good Lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

After a few more minutes under pressure. Filled just a bit more in just 10 minutes!

How Many Hands Can Hold On to the Horse
Attachments
VideoCapture_20190110-200213.jpg
VideoCapture_20190110-200157.jpg
CLICK
CLICK
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

So in the continuation of this session I've grown so quickly that I moved into my 3.25"x10". My cock was all over the end of this tube and was ready to smash the head flat!

10 Inches of Trembling Tubed Meat
Attachments
VideoCapture_20190110-202723.jpg
VideoCapture_20190110-202634.jpg
The grip....the girth
The grip....the girth
VideoCapture_20190110-202457.jpg
CLICK the throbbing...the flexing
CLICK the throbbing...the flexing