New Year Monster Growth ( 10+ inches of HORSE pg. 5)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

gebro

Re: New Year Monster Growth ( 10+ inches of HORSE pg. 5)

Post by gebro »

Awesome Horsecock! :D
TheDongShow

Post by TheDongShow »

dude.... that is just a solid meat tube. i can't describe it any other way.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Alright guys.....I was able to do something that I've been wanting to for a good while now because I figured it would work out a certain way. Whenever I see guys in monster Jr or bull master magnum tubes I can never truly gauge the size of the tube. In many instances of me looking at guys in the tube it made the tube seem quite huge and overwhelming. Yet would create some amazing looking results and packages on guys.

A friend of mine was determined to get me in his monster Jr and that's exactly what he did. Well....most of me. The thing I've been dying to try is one of those two tubes only cock. I get hard thinking about it. So he allowed me to use the monster Jr and entering the tube I already knew how it was going to turn out. Simply gigantic and pulsating as it grows. It was growing so fast with each pulse that I told him to get me out of it because I feared cumming in his tube AND possibly getting too big. In that scenario " too big " means internal over stretching and tearing. So I was only trying to prevent that because we were just too excited see this happen!

See for yourself.
Attachments
IMG954295.jpg
IMG954296.jpg
IMG954297.jpg
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
lepamplemousse

Post by lepamplemousse »

crazy idea ! go for it, Massivo ! BIGGER ! this tube will make you insanely MASSIVE.
be big, be proud, be happy
HrnMntMan

Post by HrnMntMan »

Prelude. Never would have thought of this but with your size it looks like a completely achievable venture. Great pump
kp2

Post by kp2 »

prelude99 wrote: Thu Jan 24, 2019 1:33 pm ... Whenever I see guys in monster Jr or bull master magnum tubes I can never truly gauge the size of the tube. In many instances of me looking at guys in the tube it made the tube seem quite huge and overwhelming. Yet would create some amazing looking results and packages on guys. ...
Aaaahhh! And yet, somehow, you've managed to make that tube - that really does usually look huge on most guys - look quite normal and achievable! A true monster in the making there, prelude! (Did you have sufficient mind space to get a measurement ;) lol )
Reduce your pictures' sizes => Reduce your carbon footprint :)
shavedtexan69

Post by shavedtexan69 »

Wow! You’re my idol! Can’t image getting to your size! Job well done!
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

Yeah Man. You so naturally, formed and exercised BIG. Monstertube would really blow you out in 2019...but you still gonna need a longer tube for your massive growth. Love seeing you grow. Wish I had started earlier..but it's the ride that counts...Now Grow ON...We like your show.
lonepmpr

Post by lonepmpr »

Definite play date
Goal to go bigger than 30"
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Mate, don't hang back, fill that tube!!
Thickerplox

Post by Thickerplox »

I'm dieing to see you cock only in that 4" tube! When will you post those pics?
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

It's time for you to start pumping your ball sac and testicles at the same time as the penis, invest in the Monster-tube Senior, and grow the whole package to massive proportions. The potential is there for you. The Bullmaster Magnum would also serve you well.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

bigricky wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:34 pm It's time for you to start pumping your ball sac and testicles at the same time as the penis, invest in the Monster-tube Senior, and grow the whole package to massive proportions. The potential is there for you. The Bullmaster Magnum would also serve you well.
Funny you would say that. I've done the ball pumping thing before and I end up getting too big for any public outings. Lol. So when I do I must have a few days off work. I tried my friends Monster Jr only cock just to show it could be done and how the size of that tube won't work for me with full package. Another friend has told me that the bull master tubes won't work for me as well full package. A friend here gave me a custom monster senior to accommodate my cock swelling in the tubes. I'll show a few videos from my ball pumping a few years ago. To do this now I would be even bigger! It also takes about 5 days for the mass to go down and not bulge obscenely.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

an obscene bulge is a beautiful thing.
obscene bulge
obscene bulge
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

prelude99 wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 11:47 pm
bigricky wrote: Mon Feb 18, 2019 10:34 pm It's time for you to start pumping your ball sac and testicles at the same time as the penis, invest in the Monster-tube Senior, and grow the whole package to massive proportions. The potential is there for you. The Bullmaster Magnum would also serve you well.
Funny you would say that. I've done the ball pumping thing before and I end up getting too big for any public outings. Lol. So when I do I must have a few days off work. I tried my friends Monster Jr only cock just to show it could be done and how the size of that tube won't work for me with full package. Another friend has told me that the bull master tubes won't work for me as well full package. A friend here gave me a custom monster senior to accommodate my cock swelling in the tubes. I'll show a few videos from my ball pumping a few years ago. To do this now I would be even bigger! It also takes about 5 days for the mass to go down and not bulge obscenely.
You have a problem that we would all like to have :P :P Maybe you could use a 'fish bowl'