New serious permanent enlargement pumper(+pic), any advice on my routine ?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

PhoenixNow

New serious permanent enlargement pumper(+pic), any advice on my routine ?

Post by PhoenixNow »

Hey guys,

So I'm looking for permanent length/girth gains and I have begun pumping more seriously now, I have started maybe 6 weeks ago but am now using a cylinder/1.75" that I can half pack (i have a cone dick) and a new shorter routine.

So I tried a new pump workout that I will test for a while. It’s shorter but includes more heat and a massage+jelqs after the pump session.

Warmup - Heating pad

Pump (with low heat) 25 mins (will probably decrease to 20): 10 mins 2.5 HG - 10 mins 3.5 HG - 5 mins 4HG. ****Release pressure 1 HG for 30 secs every 5 mins to clear the fluids passageway

Massage with hands for 1 min (might massage more) to clear the fluids.
70 Jelqs in front of space heater
10 minutes ballooning without cockring on.
Heating pad for an hour

My theory is now to encourage blood flow as much as possible during workouts, not engorgement/expansion but flow. Before I was using a cockring almost all the time and leaving it on after PE or sex so my unit would stay “expanded”. Now I want blood to flood freely as much as possible. I’ll see how it goes.

Other things to note:

-Shorter pump sessions (following advice from pumptoys).
-Less pressure since tube is narrower and i was feeling a bit of pain at 4HG and up.
-Clear fluids passageways at every 5 mins.
-More heat

Now I'm on 1 session a day almost everyday and sometimes 2 session a day (never more than 20 mins) and might go to 3 a day.

What do you guys think about that ?
Last edited by PhoenixNow on Sat Dec 15, 2018 10:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
swampy

Re: New serious PE pumper(+pic), any advice on my routine ?

Post by swampy »

Where is PE. Canada?
Ray 210mm

Re: New serious permanent enlargement pumper(+pic), any advice on my routine ?

Post by Ray 210mm »

Have you tried dynamic pumping using an electric pump that can suck and release at different pressures and times?
I achieved my best gains (almost 2" in length and lots of girth) using a CPC Digital maximizer 4000. I have been using it almost daily for well over 10 years and it is still going strong.
Attachments
9 x 2.75 inches.jpg
CTC Digital Maximizer 4000. Electric Pump.jpg
CTC Digital Maximizer 4000. Electric Pump.jpg (15.78 KiB) Viewed 2407 times
_SCF0025 (2).JPG
Aardvark 777

Re: New serious permanent enlargement pumper(+pic), any advice on my routine ?

Post by Aardvark 777 »

Amazing growth Ray thanks for sharing pic and info on the pump. I wondered about getting more complex with my standard vac tube and was just starting to look into used medical/surgery suction pumps.
I had seen some for sale through ebay for fairly cheap if I recall rightly.
But I was not sure if they would work exactly as needed, being needing periodic cycling on and off.
I found a commercial timer/cycler switch with infinite setting thats around 27.00$ and just need to get a larger aquarium pump to convert into a vack pump and then add on the timer switch.
Its at least something cheap to start with.
I will have to look again into how expensive those pumps like yours cost.I think the last time I thought it was too expensive for my part time hobby. Lol