pumped sex

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pigsty

pumped sex

Post by pigsty »

Hi guys,
I'm curious how many of us actually had sex when pumped.
I tried, it wasn't easy to fit the cock inside pussy, but was super exciting. I definitely want more.
What about the others? Please share your own experiences.
I always regret that there are so few such videos out there.
Cheers,
pigsty
Toledopumper

Re: pumped sex

Post by Toledopumper »

I have had sex while pumped up with a small number of women. I wish the number was larger. I heard ladies say all the time that size matters but when I come at them pumped up they shy away claiming I am to big. That is a confidence booster but takes most of the fun out of the situation. I do see their point however. When ever I get lucky enough to share my freshly pumped up cock. I limit my time in the tube in order to not get to big. Have you ever tried pulling a condom over a pumped up dick ? Successfully without tearing it ? Have you ever gotten so engorged no one can fit it in their mouth ? For me pumped up sex requires a good cock ring.

I will never forget the first time I had pumped up sex. I stopped short of packing out my 2.75 inch tube. I used plenty of lube. 20 mins later I shot off. Was able to keep on going pushing my thickness into her until she begged me to stop. She did not relax enough as I was pulling out. Her inner muscles were griping and clamping down tightly It very comfortable.

After that first time I learned I need to coach the girl how to relax more. I really prefer to just keep it in there while we cuddle and let it soften and slid out easier. Which you can really only do unprotected.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

Back when I pumped & 2/3 filled a sun tea jar, I had sex with my then-girlfriend. She wasn't aware I pumped. Plenty of lube helped me enter her. She really noticed the cock difference & got wild. I really had a time controlling my ejaculation because my balls were rubbing the bed & slapping her big time. I gave her nice kisses after I came, while she used a vibrator. I do believe she got worked up over that one.
One thing, it's difficult for me to get hard enough to fuck after pumping...
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

I have pumped sex with my gf all the time! in the beginning she said she felt less when i pumped which was weird i thought, but anyway about 2 or so years ago, a switched flipped and now she's likes the pumped cock more! i'd say its a 80% of sex is pumped now a days and 20% unpumped! we cant figure out what happened but we love it! she loves my donuts i pump up so thats my routine, like locking into her! great feeling. i've pumped since 2006. same gf since then. if anyone else has a gf or wife that loves your pumped cock, they are keepers for sure!!!
pigsty

Post by pigsty »

It is great to hear your stories.
When I anticipate to have sex after pumping, I don't go above 2.2 inch tube. Otherwise, penetration would be too difficult. A nice metal cock ring also helps to keep the cock harder. Luckily, I don't have to use condoms.
sampomkj

Post by sampomkj »

You didn't say exactly what you were pumped with, but I can share my story. One day when I was having fun at my bro's birthday party, I met a cool girl, I was immediately attracted to her. We left the party and went to my house, I think you can see why we did it. At first everything was good, we watched sex4arab.xxx and kissed for a long time. When I wanted to enter her pussy, I couldn't because I was drunk (and not only). My dick was up, but I just couldn't get it in the right place. I wanted to sleep too much and was weak, what kind of sex can we talk about? So I'm sorry, but it happens sometimes, man, don't worry.
Last edited by sampomkj on Sat Dec 04, 2021 2:22 am, edited 2 times in total.
86yota

Post by 86yota »

My wife loves it , she absolutely love the doughnut she will get horny at work and call me and ask me to pump , she also pump too when we have time , she's a keeper
86yota

Post by 86yota »

My wife loves it , she absolutely love the doughnut she will get horny at work and call me and ask me to pump , she also pump too when we have time , she's a keeper
pinto4

Post by pinto4 »

My wife likes it when I am pumped.
Keep in mind though that I do not pump fluid into the skin of my cock.
I pump high pressure only to fully swell the cock without too much fluid under the skin.
Just last night After I pumped cock and balls we had great sex, my wife is very small but truly a size Queen.