Pumping infrequently

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

wannabigone

Pumping infrequently

Post by wannabigone »

As busy as I am, and with wife and kids duties I have very little time to myself. As I'm beginning to get serious about making my little fella a bigger fella I can sneak an hour or two once a week. In January I have a couple of weeks to myself and am hoping to pump every night. Question is do any of you guys have any other "exercises" that prove to be beneficial to length/girth gains that can be done during the day, I do a reasonable amount of jelqing but haven't seen much improvement. Also when I pump everything goes into my foreskin, very little goes into the shaft. Im going to get circumcised soon for my own reasons, but to get a nicer looking dick is my main drive behind it. Anyway any help/comments appreciated.
Pumping to make 8 inches of meat
luv2pump

Re: Pumping infrequently

Post by luv2pump »

I was in your situation. Heres some suggestions. As far as pump time. I'd drive pump. Yes pumped to/from work. Obviously take great caution, tho not nearly as dangerous as texting.Also Id stop at a park on way home to get pump time in. A good time too to view your fav turn on vids. Another pump opportunity is sleep pump. Hopefully your wife is gain or hopefully a deep sleeper. I still enjoy sleep pumping the night before morning sex. My wife is ALL for me MAX pumping my cock and balls but I love that pre-pump time while dreaming.pm me if you like. I don't get here too often tho.
h_nu

Post by h_nu »

Agree that pumping just before bed is a good quiet time. If you're not "out" to your partner as a pumper, just do it. At worst they'll think its weird or gross, but won't stop you from doing it. Then you can head to bed early and get an hour or two in.

I've tried pumping while sleeping a few times, and it sort of works. Use a low pressure (3 inhg) and make sure there's a good seal with lots of lube. I found myself waking up every two hours.
ShadetheDWolf

Post by ShadetheDWolf »

Same as h_nu said. I’ve sleep pumped before. Both penis and balls. Both of them I happen to wake up quite often or have a very light sleep; which for me sucks a bit cause I need my sleep. But it’s really the only time I can pump. Unless I stay up 4 hours or so at night watching tv in my bedroom and just do it lol. Considering you have wife and kids though does make it a bit tedious. Especially not knowing whenever your kids may barge into the room. If you have off time during the school days you could probably get some pumping in then. Free pump around the house or something :D
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

I commuted & pumped an hour to & from work... Heat helps, turn it up. Use a straight tube; easier to remove. Keep one hid in the bathroom; use during a hot bath. Though my girlfriend didn't know I pumped I'd wear a vase under a loose bathrobe. It's short & round & not obtrusive. She wasn't the type to glom onto my package.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
wannabigone

Post by wannabigone »

Commute pump not worth it, drive is only 8 minutes. Bathrooms got nowhere to stash anything. I mostly pump in my garage, but no access to hot water or anywhere comfortable to sit. It's difficult to get time down there.
Pumping to make 8 inches of meat
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

Hey Pumping Now, how could your gf NOT see the tube buldge under your robe. I had a gf on the side for years, she LOVED my MAX pumped package. I always pumped before wed go out to bars and she WANTED girls AND guys to see what a "Lucky girl " she was. Our sex was off the chart, but all good things must pass.
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

Yeah sleep pumping makes for lite sleep. Only do it when off work in morning. Also a nice pre-pump time for morning sex, although my wife gives me plenty of pump time. Read my post..." Wife takes control of pump " in Ball Pump forum.
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

luv2pump wrote: Thu Dec 13, 2018 11:09 pm Hey Pumping Now, how could your gf NOT see the tube buldge under your robe. I had a gf on the side for years, she LOVED my MAX pumped package. I always pumped before wed go out to bars and she WANTED girls AND guys to see what a "Lucky girl " she was. Our sex was off the chart, but all good things must pass.
I had a loose bathrobe & a 3" tube on with a low vacuum, so it pointed down more than out.
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Scourge210

Post by Scourge210 »

Can you manage to take your pump into the shower with you and get in 10-20 minutes there at moderately high pressure?
asslicker061

Post by asslicker061 »

Do what you can, when you can. Get up a little earlier, stay up a little later. Just depends on what you want to accomplish