A question regarding HG measurements

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

just4fun

A question regarding HG measurements

Post by just4fun »

Hi, so i've just got a CAL-EXOTICS digital pump, which goes upto 350.
My question is, what measurement is the 350, and what does that equate to in HG?

I have read that a safe HG level is between 2 and 5, but what reading will that be on the CAL-EXOCTICS 3-digit display?

I haven't been able to find this answer anywhere on the web, and almost feel stupid for asking.

Thank you.
Mikka

Re: A question regarding HG measurements

Post by Mikka »

Hi,
Just a guess, maybe it is mbar (millibars) ?

1 mbar = 0,02953 inHg = 0,0145038 psi
350 mbar = 10,3355 inHg = 5,07632 psi
just4fun

Post by just4fun »

If 10 HG = 350, that would make 5 HG = 175, whihc doesnt feel very strong at all.

Is this correct?
Ray 210mm

Post by Ray 210mm »

Tricky question this as it depends which units are used and whether or not your are in Europe or The USA.

I think the measurement could be in Torr which is 750 millimeters of mercury at 0`C. equaling one atmosphere, 1 bar, 14.7 psi, or 32 feet or in the USA. 30 Hg. (30 inches of mercury)

Therfore, 350 Torr is equal to about 13.5 Hg. Making 50 Torr being equal to about 2 Hg. and 5 Hg is equal to 127 Torr .

Hope this helps.

Ray 210
just4fun

Post by just4fun »

127 does nto feel like a very strong suction at all. Surely this cant be a recommended suction?
h_nu

Post by h_nu »

Shoot an email to their support. Worth a shot.

Could be in Pascals, in which case 350 is only 0.1 inch of mercury.

It might just be in "arbitrary units", in which case you'll have to experiment: seal a marshmallow in the tube and turn on the vacuum. If the marshmallow doubles in volume, you're drawing roughly half an atmosphere. Half an atmosphere is about 15inhg.

If the marshmallow only grows by 25%, that's 7.5inhg, etc.
If the marshmallow doesn't change measurably, the vacuum level is probably safe.

Bear in mind that volume increases with diameter cubed, so a small change in diameter can be a big change in volume.
just4fun

Post by just4fun »

Good reply, thanks for that.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Is this the pump you're talking about?
https://www.amazon.com/California-Exoti ... NSLSY?th=1

If so, I tried one that a buddy had. It had MORE than enough vacuum for my cock and balls. I had to turn it down to one of the lowest settings.

If you ask their support folks about what the numbers mean, be sure to post their reply.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
just4fun

Post by just4fun »

CalExotics replied saying the 350 measurement is PSI. Meaning that a safe level to pump at would be 245 (= hg 5).

All this time i've been using 350 psi, which kinda hurt. Glad i looked into this.
just4me

Post by just4me »

just4fun

Post by just4fun »

kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

sure hope it isn't in PSI!! 350 PSI is 28 atm which would likely rip your gonads right off. Use metric guys - everyone in the world apart from the USA uses metric - we all know what Pa or kPa means
cyborg

Post by cyborg »

I would buy/rent a vacuum pump from the auto parts store and connect it to the pump to find out the correct vacuum.
Bobbybass

Post by Bobbybass »

I don't believe cal exotics answered that correctly, it's like whom ever replied to that question didn't know what they were talking about.
I found this post because I searched here looking for the same answer as the OP. So if anyone else like me happens to stumble apon this post just like I did I can tell you I went and purchased a vacuum gauge because I was not confident with any of the answers I found here or online. And I believe like h_nu said above that the numbers are likely arbitrary.
On to the results, my pump, just like the one in the Amazon link above, that goes to 350. It pulled 16 Hg when the pump was reading 350, new batteries. I did not check to see what 5 Hg is or anything like that, should be simple math to figure that out, I just checked the max.
Hope this helps anyone who owns one of these or is looking at purchasing one. I'd say it's a decent little pump for the price, it pulls good vacuum, it's fast, and it's quieter than I expected. Overall it's decent, the only thing that would make it better is if you could set a pressure and it will stop at and maintain that pressure on its own. But for the price of it I'm not complaining.
Cheers everyone :)