Glans Pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

tdogluv

Glans Pump

Post by tdogluv »

Does anyone know of a good glans pump? I want to pump the head.
You all are an inspiration in my pumping journey.
Beginning 4.75" girth 5" length
Rustyfarmall

Re: Glans Pump

Post by Rustyfarmall »

Any luck on your search ?
kwacluver

Post by kwacluver »

The only dedicated glans cylinder I know of is still marketed by Uberkinky.com. Looks good although I am not sure how well it stays in place without being drawn down hard on the cock.last price they had was £39.99.
Stretchmore

Post by Stretchmore »

Dr. Joel Kaplan sells a Glans attachment for $59.00
https://drjoelkaplan.com
metopump

Post by metopump »

A nice alternative to a glans only tube is sitting in a packed tube. You have to be mindful to take it easy to avoid blisters.
bigtiny454

Post by bigtiny454 »

I've built one of those out of two tubes, I had a cracked 2.25 tube so I cut it about 3 inches from the top on the inside with a hacksaw and had taken an old 2" tube and cut the bottom off the thing at about a 1/4 inch up from the flange and glued it to the inside of the 2.25 tube. I used acrylic glue and had to mold it into the grooves on the inside and when it dried I sanded it all down to make sure there wasn't any sharp or pointed areas. It works as either a vac hanger or glans tube. This method may cost the same or a little more depending on what you have to buy but if you want real glans expansion you'll need to make your own. That one in the link above is pretty small for those of us who have been pumping for years. I had tubes laying around that's why I did it. I like it for what it does too. Also to note, I placed the tubes in a bench vice and carefully cut it.
Dakotabob15

Post by Dakotabob15 »

Hi I wouldn’t wast your money , I bought a gland pump and should have known better all it goes is suck you glands hard up too the end and then it pulls tight on the pipe where the air is sucked out , the only way I’ve managed too get it too work is too hold onto it then pump but you get so much suction on the tube you can’t hold it , shame because the feeling is great it’s the only way I can pump with my foreskin forward my normal tube pulls it straight back
heinderhod

Post by heinderhod »

Bought the glans pump tube and waisted my money. The soft part which should seal under the glans is not stiff enough to hold a sufficient suction to get an effect in the glans.
I also have bui!lt a tube with two diff dia .Small dia like erected penis and length adequat .The bigger dia lets easily grow the glans with freedom of movement.I even had shim parts to regulate the Position oft the penis during pumping but in the end always a donut occured and was not to be avoided
So, if anyone has good suggestions yr welcome
andywntssum

Post by andywntssum »

bigtiny454 wrote: Sat Nov 10, 2018 1:14 am I've built one of those out of two tubes, I had a cracked 2.25 tube so I cut it about 3 inches from the top on the inside with a hacksaw and had taken an old 2" tube and cut the bottom off the thing at about a 1/4 inch up from the flange and glued it to the inside of the 2.25 tube. I used acrylic glue and had to mold it into the grooves on the inside and when it dried I sanded it all down to make sure there wasn't any sharp or pointed areas. It works as either a vac hanger or glans tube. This method may cost the same or a little more depending on what you have to buy but if you want real glans expansion you'll need to make your own. That one in the link above is pretty small for those of us who have been pumping for years. I had tubes laying around that's why I did it. I like it for what it does too. Also to note, I placed the tubes in a bench vice and carefully cut it.
I did the exact same thing with one of my old cracked tubes. It works great.
Pumper767

Post by Pumper767 »

Looking for something quality and custom? Here you are! https://www.pumptoys.com/catalog/All-Pr ... r-110.html
I haven't gotten one yet, been wanting to for ages, but I'll get one soon! Will be posting once I do.
Markie55

Post by Markie55 »

These tubes are great. They are well made and they don't seem to get the ball creep as some call it with the silicone seal. Be aware that you must get the correct size. The one I have is probably too long to just work on enlarging my head, but I love the extra pump of flesh below my head.
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

I can’t believe nobody has mentioned the best tube company in the world, “Thickwall” here in the UK. Here’s the link you need.

https://thickwall.co.uk/shop/mushroom-p ... room-head/