Pumping and packing

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: Pumping and packing

Post by prelude99 »

thickerstill wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:55 pm
prelude99 wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 10:24 pm
thickerstill wrote: Sun Oct 07, 2018 8:29 pm Thank you so much guys.
Thanks Prelude.
I'm thinking about a 2.75" tube.
I think a 1/4" step would produce better results. Idk
I'm hoping to keep this ball rolling
I love the feeling of the ridiculously phat log bouncing around while I'm out.
You are correct with the quarter up steps yielding better results. You will fill your tubes more evenly and just get very big!!

How long should I stay in a packed tube before moving up? I can pack the 2.5 in a half hour no problem. Is there a benefit to staying in that size longer. Or just move up once packed
My rule is a tube is packed when 100% of my meat is touching the sides. I move up when that happens. However certain conditions will change how a session like that will go for me.

- If it's going to be a mass volume session I'll pack the tube to 90% and move up.
- If it's going to be a core size session I'll pack the tube to 100% and remain in the tube at a lowered pressure for another half hour.
- If I 90% pack a tube in 20 minutes I'll start the next sessions in the next quarter size up. ( example I always start in my 3x11 and I've reached 90% pack in 30 minutes now and as that time decreases to 20 minutes I'll start my sessions going forward in my 3.25x11)
- If I 100% pack a tube in 15 minutes I retire the tube permanently ( so far everything smaller than a 3" and shorter than a 10" has been retired in my collection)
- If it takes an hour to 100% pack I stay an additional hour if I'm doing a core session. If it takes 30 minutes for a 100% pack I stay an extra 30 minutes in tube.

Staying in the tube after its packed yields more permanent out of tube results and grows the core of your cock. It's strange after you've successfully over packed a tube becoming bigger than the tube you exited right after you exit due to post swelling. Helps pack the next tube extremely fast! Those sessions have left me with sizes that are unbelievable and fantasy level in my world. A 15"+ base girth is impossible to hold even with 2 hands around it and when it's just your cock it's enough to make any man cum from possessing it! A lot of guys have told me that they literally would cum all the time just from walking around with that kind of size! I precum all day!!

Your size pumped is amazing and shows great capacity for immense expansion. I'd like to really watch your progress man. Hopefully this has helped you understand a bit of my process and the benefit of over packing tubes and how to move through tubes based on the type of size you want that day!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
thickerstill

Re: Pumping and packing

Post by thickerstill »

Looks like I'll be ordering a 2.75 soon.
Thanks Prelude
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all