Really want a guy to force me to grow huge

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

salinecockpumper

Really want a guy to force me to grow huge

Post by salinecockpumper »

Hey guys,

My name is Zak. I’m 29, 145lbs, 6ft 2in tall. I live close to Washington DC. I’m looking for a guy/guys to help me grow huge through pumping or silicone. I want a guy that will push me to grow bigger and bigger. Even tie me down and pump me or inject me with silicone when I beg that no I’m to big already but you keep making me bigger and bigger. If there’s a guy out that that would be my growth partner hit me up. You can’t message me here cause it’s not letting me respond, but better I kik zbb2689 or Skype hwpc01 or just reply in this thread.
mxpmpr

Re: Really want a guy to force me to grow huge

Post by mxpmpr »

Silicone is too expensive and too risky to do in big amounts and must be applied by a professional. I think there is no one in the US, because it is illegal, you must travel to Tijuana. I'd love to force you with saline, but we are too far away...
Keep huge!

Eric
salinecockpumper

mxpmpr wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:30 pm Silicone is too expensive and too risky to do in big amounts and must be applied by a professional. I think there is no one in the US, because it is illegal, you must travel to Tijuana. I'd love to force you with saline, but we are too far away...
Where you from?
salinecockpumper

I know there’s got to be guys out there that want to help me grow massive. Would be so hot to be tied up for 24hrs and forced to grow bigger and bigger! Who wants to help me grow? Kik zbb2689 Skype hwpc01. ;)
Attachments
C721A329-5596-4C58-9586-6A7DD4C690BC.jpeg
C721A329-5596-4C58-9586-6A7DD4C690BC.jpeg (34.59 KiB) Viewed 2225 times
mxpmpr

Post by mxpmpr »

Where you from?
[/quote]

I'm from Mexico. Here you could buy as much saline as you'd like without prescription. Even a crate if you'd want. And with all my pleasure I'd force all of them into your dick and scrotum
Keep huge!

Eric
salinecockpumper

mxpmpr wrote: Sun Sep 23, 2018 1:56 pm Where you from?
I'm from Mexico. Here you could buy as much saline as you'd like without prescription. Even a crate if you'd want. And with all my pleasure I'd force all of them into your dick and scrotum
[/quote]

Damn dude. Should either come to USA or I come there. You have kik or Skype? Message me there.
salinecockpumper

Growing my cock and looking for my master to force me to grow at all times bigger and bigger for him. I want a master that will tie me down and pump/infuse/inject me for days on end watching my cock fill every sized tube there is. I want my cock to beg for mercy as it swells larger and larger. If you want to be my master, message me, cause I want to be your little cock growing slave.
salinecockpumper

Really shocked no takers on this yet