New here - never pumped

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

mrplayer1984

New here - never pumped

Post by mrplayer1984 »

Hello Everyone,
Im new to this site as well as pumping, but not new to PE. Im fascinated by some of the member photos here and never knew a penis was so 'pumpable'.
Althought my girth is quite average, (less than average here.....lol) I would like to gain length primarily and girth secondarily (2 inches and 0.5 inch respectively). Is pumping advisable in this case ?
I have under 6 months of PE experience in basic stretching jelqing, etc. with minimal quarter inch length gains and zero girth gains so far.

Any help would be appreciated.
tennsteven

Re: New here - never pumped

Post by tennsteven »

Age, diet and health issues are big influences on growth. Masturbation during a session will deflate your libido and keep blood from engorging the penile cavities. Should wait for a while if needed. Using heat during a session expands tissue which is not muscle tissue but more like a rubber band. Pumping draws more lymph fluid to the penis causing expansion but here again deflates quickly. A cock ring helps retain fluid buildup and leads to a somewhat better session. Again withholding masturbation for a while is better for growth because of the libido. Give it a try. Exercise especially the quads will help stimulate testosterone production as will beets and celery added to your diet. Of course smoking will kill everything because of the decreased lung functions. Too long and complicated discussion for here. If you decide to pump--don't go cheap. Buy a quality metal pump from harbor freight and a good tube from a good distributor. Don't waste your money on cheap plastic pumps. Report in on occasion with any questions.
The best and proven method for length is stretching using a devise like the Autoextender.com products. Check them out.
mrplayer1984

Post by mrplayer1984 »

tennsteven wrote: Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:11 pm Age, diet and health issues are big influences on growth. Masturbation during a session will deflate your libido and keep blood from engorging the penile cavities. Should wait for a while if needed. Using heat during a session expands tissue which is not muscle tissue but more like a rubber band. Pumping draws more lymph fluid to the penis causing expansion but here again deflates quickly. A cock ring helps retain fluid buildup and leads to a somewhat better session. Again withholding masturbation for a while is better for growth because of the libido. Give it a try. Exercise especially the quads will help stimulate testosterone production as will beets and celery added to your diet. Of course smoking will kill everything because of the decreased lung functions. Too long and complicated discussion for here. If you decide to pump--don't go cheap. Buy a quality metal pump from harbor freight and a good tube from a good distributor. Don't waste your money on cheap plastic pumps. Report in on occasion with any questions.
The best and proven method for length is stretching using a devise like the Autoextender.com products. Check them out.
Thank you for the reply. I was actually planning on getting a kaplan pump. Do i still need a metal one even if i want minimal girth gains of around 0.5 - 0.75" ?
Will pumping also attribute to length gains ?
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Yes on the metal pump. Almost everyone that uses those plastic one says they break. There's a engineering design problem with the pivot. Save the down time and just buy the metal one from Harborfreight and adapt the male end.
Yes, eventually pumping helps length but not as soon as the stretchers out there. Check out Ebay...
mrplayer1984

Post by mrplayer1984 »

tennsteven wrote: Sat Sep 22, 2018 7:48 pm Yes on the metal pump. Almost everyone that uses those plastic one says they break. There's a engineering design problem with the pivot. Save the down time and just buy the metal one from Harborfreight and adapt the male end.
Yes, eventually pumping helps length but not as soon as the stretchers out there. Check out Ebay...
Ok thanks