Starting back

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Blackbi09

Starting back

Post by Blackbi09 »

So this is my second week of pumping an hour a day and I’m filling my 2” tube pretty nicely. I just ordered a 2”x 11” tube. Don’t want to get too large because of my partner but do want to see if I can cement the girth and add some length!
Attachments
60mins in the tube
60mins in the tube
30 mins in the tube
30 mins in the tube
BlkPumper

Re: Starting back

Post by BlkPumper »

Blackbi09 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:35 pm So this is my second week of pumping an hour a day and I’m filling my 2” tube pretty nicely. I just ordered a 2”x 11” tube. Don’t want to get too large because of my partner but do want to see if I can cement the girth and add some length!
Admirable. Continued Success!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Wonderful to have you back into pumping. Your pictures look great man! However I'll be the one to tell you that your Dick is too big for that tube. Your next step should be into a wider tube not a longer tube. Looking at how your head is very cramped I there suggests you've got plenty more girth in that tube and a wider tube will bring that out!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

Wow you got some great results there. Prelude is right about the size upgrade. I read that your shooting for length and hope to fill the rest of that tube. With all that pressure at the head your at greater risk of blistering.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
Blackbi09

Post by Blackbi09 »

prelude99 wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 7:56 am Wonderful to have you back into pumping. Your pictures look great man! However I'll be the one to tell you that your Dick is too big for that tube. Your next step should be into a wider tube not a longer tube. Looking at how your head is very cramped I there suggests you've got plenty more girth in that tube and a wider tube will bring that out!
Thank you prelude!! I don’t want to get too thick. Like I want 5.5- 6 inch girth max Unpumped. How big of a tube do you suggest to achieve that? Thank you for your input! I’ll see if I can return the tube I just ordered. Thanks again!!
Blackbi09

Post by Blackbi09 »

Toledopumper wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:44 am Wow you got some great results there. Prelude is right about the size upgrade. I read that your shooting for length and hope to fill the rest of that tube. With all that pressure at the head your at greater risk of blistering.
Thank you toledo! Yeah, I don’t want to get too thick. But I’m around 7 in length would like to get to 7.5-8.0 eventually. Yeah, I have a 2.25” tube I’ll use that today and see how that goes!! As I told prelude, 5.5-6.0 girth is my max. Wanted to see how big of a tube I would need to achieve that. Thank you for the comment! Working at achieving goals!!
Blackbi09

Post by Blackbi09 »

BlkPumper wrote: Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:12 am
Blackbi09 wrote: Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:35 pm So this is my second week of pumping an hour a day and I’m filling my 2” tube pretty nicely. I just ordered a 2”x 11” tube. Don’t want to get too large because of my partner but do want to see if I can cement the girth and add some length!
Admirable. Continued Success!
Thank you BlkPumper!!
Blackbi09

Post by Blackbi09 »

Another hour down... switched to 2.25” tube per prelude and Toledo. Thought my after pump would be a little more but hey, continuing tomorrow. Any pointers would be nice! Thanks guys!!
Attachments
After pump
After pump
60 mins in...
60 mins in...
45 mins in...
45 mins in...
30 mins in...
30 mins in...
30 mins in...
30 mins in...
15 mins in...