What have I done ?

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

gazelle

What have I done ?

Post by gazelle »

Following my last session I have a ring of small scabs running around the shaft then big peeling skin at the base and top of the shaft... What have I done ?
Overpumped ? Any input please, anyone else experienced this ?
Attachments
BGz%VE36TPC5pj3FNVdPJA.jpg
DPReDasqRguTqXUOfo4LhA.jpg
xVVu3tLZQBiPyquvA13i9w.jpg
yoW7VXNJSHCzrFETQjCIyA.jpg
elfintod

Re: What have I done ?

Post by elfintod »

looks like you did just a little too much too soon, just be sure to use lots of oil and go slow till skin stretches.
pumper83

Post by pumper83 »

i have had skin peel a time or two.... usually when you really pump for more than 2-3 hours really puts the stretch on your skin, feels really tight! turns a bit red then when your pump wears off and u stop pumping for a few days the skin starts to peel as it heals. IMO its not that bad, new skin cells may develop... wouldn't worry about it, life's too short!!!
just my 2c's
looking good otherwise
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

It is looks stretched and dried out. Nothing to worry about. Pumping pushes your skin to the limits. But skin is very elastic so you can do a lot without causing damage.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I've seen this on friends and it's from stretching a lot and drying out like the others have been saying. It healed rather quickly on them and caused no issues with the ring scabbing. For me it's the peeling and itching. When ever I pump bigger than I've ever been I get itchy the next couple days and sometimes peel. That's usually my indicator that I am healing and did indeed break a new size record. Also after those bouts I end up slightly bigger. So I wouldn't be worried. Seems you just had a better growing session than normal.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

If it is a trouble to you, you can apply a cortisone based cream. I will speed up the healing and the itch will reduce but cortisone is not an anti-itch medication it just seems to help. Betnovate 5% is what I use but here in OZ it needs a prescription. The tube is enormous so it last for years because "just a little dab will do it" (old TV add :).)
gazelle

Post by gazelle »

Thanks for the helpful and positive feedback, all back to normal now... See where we go in the coming weeks