CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE GREAT PUMPERS ON THIS SITE

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Huge4Me

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE GREAT PUMPERS ON THIS SITE

Post by Huge4Me »

As I stand here with my package in my pump, I am so glad to know that there are so many other man willing to put in the time, effort, and ingenuity to get REALLY FREAKIN' HUGE.

I find that I am past the point of wanting what is practical. I'd do anything to have a cock that is fourteen inches long and four inches across. While I know this is extremely unlikely, and would also create some real inconvenience, it is still what I really and truly want. I suspect that a lot of you feel exactly the same way. In the meantime, I love every single minute that I am as big as I can get...and I love seeing how huge some of you have become.

Let's all be proud of what we have achieved and of what we are trying to do.

In the meantime, I'd love to hear what some of your goals are. HOW FREAKIN' HUGE DO YOUR REALLY, REALLY, REALLY WANT TO GET?
Toledopumper

Re: CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE GREAT PUMPERS ON THIS SITE

Post by Toledopumper »

When I began pumping my goal was to increase my cock size to a fat 10 inches long. I did get much thicker but never achieved any length. Sure the tube dug into me and made it appear that I was longer. But out of the tube I was always about the same. After seeing all the great size increases I began to focus on pumping my balls. My goal is to have an unpumped hanging sac around 8 inches down from the base of my cock. And to be able to vacuum pump my ball sac to at least 24 inches. That would double my current hang and be a 50% increase over the largest I have ever pumped up to. Both are very unrealistic goals. More of a fantasy. Just thinking about getting that big sounds painful yet exciting.

My goals to increase my ball sac might be attainable if I tried Infusing. Not ready for that.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
fatboner

Re: CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU TO ALL THE GREAT PUMPERS ON THIS SITE

Post by fatboner »

I started pumping and stretching back in 1984. I was about 6.5" long by 4.8" girth. My goal back then was to get to 7" by 5". I achieved some length from stretching over the years and am now at 7.25" bone pressed. I never gained length from pumping but did manage to get permanent girth and am now a nice thick 5.8" girth mid shaft.
I used to pump 4 hour sessions but due to a few injuries that healed over time I now keep it down to low pressure and short sessions. My typical session is 5 to 12 hg for 8 minutes a set and 6 or 7 sets total. Can achieve a girth with that workout of about 8" to 9" with a fairly even size over the length of the shaft.
If I could get any larger from PE and Pumping I would like to make it to 8.5" long by about 6.5" girth just behind the glans and about 7.75" at the base.
I may not get there but I will never stop working on my goals.
Good luck with yours!