Setting up a water pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Alpha90210

Setting up a water pump

Post by Alpha90210 »

I have a vacutech cylinder and pump, and then I purchased the basic mityvac brake bleeder kit from amazon.

However it is obvious that these are not all the tools needed to water pump because the tubing and so on just wont link up. What other hose connections etc will I need. The tube is too narrow for the coupler, I dont know the manaufacturer got it in there. If I were to use a bigger tube it would be too big for the gauge that comes with the mityvac.

I had used all these connectors and kind of hooked it up, but it wouldnt stay together and the gauge wasnt moving when water was pumped into the reservoir. I checked this otherwise outside of water and it works.

Also different question any recommendations for a high quality seal to be used for air pumping?
SFBallpumper

Re: Setting up a water pump

Post by SFBallpumper »

Can you take a photo of your setup, indicating where the problem is? I used to work at a hardware store and I’d be glad to help.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Here's a diagram of how to set up your water trap. If you have any questions, let me know. You shouldn't need any adaptors, couplings or extra fittings.

CORRECTION: The tubing in the diagram is ¼ inch INSIDE diameter.
Attachments
water pumping.jpg
Last edited by SFBallpumper on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Alpha90210

Post by Alpha90210 »

Wow thanks this is extremely helpful! Will give it another try. By the way what can I do when the cup fills up?
bosco bear

Post by bosco bear »

Where do I buy a system like that?
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Just unscrew the cap and dump the contents when it fills up.

The important thing is to keep the jar vertical and below the level of your cylinder and your pump and gauge. I stand the jar up in an old shoe on the floor to keep it vertical and lower than everything. It will take some practice to put a cylinder up against your body when it's full of warm water. I start by disconnecting the cylinder from the tubing, filling it about 1/2 full with warm water, then slowly bending over while pressing the cylinder up against my body. Once seated, the water will move towards your body, leaving an air gap at the top. One the air gap has formed, then connect the cylinder and start pumping. You want to try and keep the air gap at the top, so as little water and fluids as possible go into your tubing. If some does, the water trap will catch it. The point is to keep your package soaked in warm water, not to pump water through the system. You have to keep the air gap at the top of the cylinder. And you want to keep your pump absolutely dry.

If you want to stand up, make sure that the air gap is at the top, then disconnect the tubing.
Last edited by SFBallpumper on Mon Aug 06, 2018 6:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Bosco, the diagram may make it seem more complex that it is. I assume that you already have a pump with tubing and a cylinder. All you need to do is to get a water trap (See the link below). It's under $15. Next, cut the tubing so that the trap can sit on the floor vertically, connect it as shown in the diagram and follow the above directions for wet pumping. You shouldn't need any special couplers or connectors.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B002YKBAXK/?c ... _lig_dp_it
Pumping Now

Post by Pumping Now »

In my experience, too high a vacuum with all water can lead to glans blisters...
Balls flopping free like a bull. To my knees, and beyond!
Blue01

Post by Blue01 »

This has been really helpful. I do have one issue. When pumping this way I lose pressure on my hand pump. Not sure what might be the problem. Because when I disconnect from the water pump and connect directly to the cylinder I maintain pressure. Any advice would help.
Thanks
TinyMe

Post by TinyMe »

SFBallpumper wrote: Sat Aug 04, 2018 4:51 pm Here's a diagram of how to set up your water trap. If you have any questions, let me know. You shouldn't need any adaptors, couplings or extra fittings.

CORRECTION: The tubing in the diagram is ¼ inch INSIDE diameter.
This is a massive help! Thumbs up emoji!! :mrgreen:
Oh to have even an average sized cock….
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Blue01 wrote: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:38 am This has been really helpful. I do have one issue. When pumping this way I lose pressure on my hand pump. Not sure what might be the problem. Because when I disconnect from the water pump and connect directly to the cylinder I maintain pressure. Any advice would help.
Thanks
You may have a leaky jar on your water trap. Try turning the jar so that it's as tight against the lid as you can make it. If that doesn't fix the problem, there are a couple of other things to try. Keep me posted.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Here's a post about fixing leaks in a setup with a water trap:
https://forums.newart.com/phpbb/viewtop ... 70#p306391