I started out pumping my nipples and found out that I am transgender MTF!

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Aeron1975

I started out pumping my nipples and found out that I am transgender MTF!

Post by Aeron1975 »

Interesting times indeed! I just started out pumping my nipples, this turned out to be a bigger journey instead. This nipple pumping opened Pandora's box inside of me and made me realise that I want to become female. Anyone interested in pics of my tits and nipple development under estradiol? I'm starting with HRT in a couple of weeks.

From Aeron to Anna 💃
moose1980

Re: I started out pumping my nipples and found out that I am transgender MTF!

Post by moose1980 »

Shure why not im curious to see the results
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

moose1980 wrote: Thu Aug 02, 2018 8:49 am Shure why not im curious to see the results
Yes, I am curious to see what is happening. And the best of good fortune to you on your journey.
Aeron1975

Post by Aeron1975 »

Thanks!

I did not now what I was searching for when I started pumping my nipples. But one thing lead to another and I really understood how jealous I am of other womens bodys. I want to be them. Not only tits but everything, feminine body shape, the face.
I am at a place in my life right now, I feel like there is no way of going on as a man anymore. I want to be another person.
I want to reinvent myself as a woman. Everything is going to change. I'm entering a whole new life and I will be a lot happier living as a woman. Because I got a female brain already :)
Well I'll post some pics of the new budding tits once they start to form :)
mac67

Post by mac67 »

Hi, I'm Jamie68 now. I'm like you. If you check out mac67 profile you will see I've had a messed up life. I just recently realized that I am transgender. I am on TransformationsLabs herbal supplements now. Loving it. I spend a little over $400.00 every 3 weeks for supplies. Expensive, but i hear a lot cheaper than medical HRT treatments. I have "A" cup breasts now. Nipples are always tender. Upper body fat is changing. here is a pic from a couple of weeks ago.
10-23-20 a.jpg
. I don't look much different now, but breasts feel much more like female breasts now. I'm hoping to meet other people like me to share each others life journey with. Feel free to pm me.
mac67

Post by mac67 »

I just took this today.
11-13-20.jpg