Pumping question

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

frypup

Pumping question

Post by frypup »

Hello all,

I have been pumping for over a year now and always have a problem with irritation at the base of the cylinder. Seems like way too much pressure at the base and I only pump between 3-5 HG. The skin at the base burns during or after pumping or both. I pumped yesterday morning and I still feel the burn today in the afternoon.

Nobody mentions this issue on the forums so makes me wonder what I am doing wrong.

Any ideas?

Thanks.
Toledopumper

Re: Pumping question

Post by Toledopumper »

That sensation sounds like it could be your skins reaction after being stretched. Strained blood vessels will feel like that even after your session is over. But after a years time I would expect it to have stopped or lightened up. How constricting is your tube ? You may need a larger one to allow for more fluids to enter.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I'm not familiar with a skin burning sensation. I think a better analysis of the type of discomfort you are experiencing will help people better assist. Is it an internal burning sensation or an external skin irritation due to lube or hair follicles getting blocked and becoming ingrown.

In my personal experience the only time I've ever felt burning was under skin, on one side of my shaft after a very long and high pressure session. When that happened the sensation lasted a few days. What I had done was over stretched my cock from too much pressure. I developed a huge stretch mark on that side of my shaft and the nerves were firing like crazy. Things became normal after a few weeks but I over pumped and pulled some nerves.

Another time I felt a strong " burn " deep in my prostate area or the BC muscle and figured it was from over working through flexing. Which was the case. However doing that exercise combined with mega high pressure yielded a small bead of blood. I took a month off to allow all the internals to heal and now I know my pressure limits. I don't recommend anyone go to the extremes that I did but I did them in the name of science because I'm pretty sure others are a bit too scared to tamper that far with their manhood.

Understanding what's happening while it's happening is important to eliminate fear when you feel something different. So tell me more about the feeling you are experiencing and I'll try to help as best I can.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
frypup

Post by frypup »

Hello Prelude99,

First off, I would like to say I admire your accomplishments.

I would say the burning is due to the base of the cylinder digging in too hard into my body and compressing the blood vessels just below the skin, especially the dorsal vein on top which can ache for days after pumping.
frypup

Post by frypup »

Hello Toledopumper,

I use a 2 inch diameter tube and a 2.25 inch diameter tube. My girth without pumping is 5.6 inches in circumference. Both tubes have room to grow but the 2 inch tube I can eventually pack in about an hour.

Both tubes result in the burning sensation and feeling of blood vessel constriction from the pressure at the base.
frypup

Post by frypup »

Hello Toledopumper and Prelude99.

Any ideas on what I can do to solve my issue?

Thanks.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

I think you a possibly using a tube with a narrow lip, I had the same problem. I found a tube with a broad lip and the problem went away. Thickwall and 4M tubes by Topco have a nice broad lip. Topco tubes at cheaper than Thickwall. I found my Topco tubes on Ebay.

Good luck
frypup

Post by frypup »

Hello Velcroman,

I use the following cylinder:

http://www.lapdist.com/product/SKU1.html

Does it look like it has a broad lip?
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I tried twice to reply again but the site was having issues keeping me logged in.

I believe that you should move up in tube size. Allowing more of your base to swell and loose the constriction you say your feeling. Allow for more of a free flow. But if you want to continue using the tubes you have. To try wait out the discomfort until it passes. Too massage the area before and after each session and during all breaks. Try using a warm compress.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
frypup

Post by frypup »

Toledopumper,

The 2.25" tube is already kind of wide for me. Any wider and balls might get sucked in.
bigtiny454

Post by bigtiny454 »

Maybe try a lot of heat to really loosen everything up and apply diaderm with arganine HCI in it. Sounds like you have a warmup problem and using an irritating lube.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

Also, make sure that area has LOTS of lube. The skin there gets stretched much more than other areas. It also might help if you trimmed the hair there. Long hair in that area can act like sandpaper when it rubs against the tube.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

frypup wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:23 am Hello Velcroman,

I use the following cylinder:

http://www.lapdist.com/product/SKU1.html

Does it look like it has a broad lip?
In answer to your question. Yes, those cylinders do have a broad lip, at least as much as the ones I recommended to you. Sorry that my suggestion won't seem to help you.
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

How long are you staying under pressure? You can try short sets of 5 to 8 minutes then remove tube and massage base area for about a minute then return to tube for another set. I only feel a burn at the base if I stay under pressure for too long a time per set.
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

A few things have helped me:

1. Keeping my pubic hair very short. Someone already mentioned the sandpaper effect.

2. Using LOTS of lube in that area. The skin in that region gets stretched and there’s friction against the cylinder, whether there’s a flange or not. I have very, very dry skin, so I use vaseline or bag balm. I haven’t had a problem with any of the acrylic tubes I have from various companies. I also lube the inside of my cylinder to reduce friction. For that, I use olive oil spray from the grocery store.

3. Using a cylinder with a silicone cushion or seal. Pumptoys’ cylinders and cushions, at least for me, have been the best. Remember, if you’re using an oil based lube, you MUST use a silicone seal or cushion. Oil will disintegrate other types.

4. Taking breaks and re-lubing. With me, a non-stop session is almost guaranteed to cause problems. I know that it can be tempting to be a total pig 🐷, but burning skin can take the fun out of it.

5. If I’ve screwed up and the skin is irritated, I apply some lube after pumping to soothe the skin.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...