STAYING PUMPED 24/7

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

just4me

Re: STAYING PUMPED 24/7

Post by just4me »

bajapumper wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:15 am I have often wondered....is there a magic number? the number of days in a row...the number of hours in the jar. If you break a bone you're in a cast for at least six weeks .....would it be the same for pumping. If you could stay i the jar for 50% of the day for six weeks would you see permanent growth. I have noticed that it comes down to Time In The Tube. The longer you can stay in the tube the longer you see the results. This has to be done at a LOW pressure. Low pressure give you skin time to stretch and add skin cells if that's what happens. Even if no cells are added your skin needs time to get accustom to the stretch. Too fast and your body treats it as an injury and tries to reduce it. Long periods in the tube at low pressure allows your body to accept the stretch. I spend as much time as I can in the tube and find other things to do while pumping....i.e. surf the net, watch tv....etc. I haven't bee able to go a full 6 weeks as I described but am always trying to get as much time in the tube as possible at a very comfortable pressure. I wish you good luck and look forward the the progress updates.
Break your bone…. Boner? I read your post and I have been wondering some of the same things… mainly…. How long can I safely stay in a tube or jar?
I’ve been having days where I can get two hours in the morning and then two in the evening. About 12 hours apart. Had to find another way to get in the jar, full package, when already big it made it sooo much faster to get back up to a size I wanted.
And
I found that if it only took 20-40 minutes to get to a certain size then I could just maintain that size with minimal pressure…. For the most part.

Tying does seem to help keep more fluid inside that not tied and that definitely makes the next session go faster.

Your idea about being active while pumping seemed impossible…. And then I remember that PipefitterDom made a sling. I made one similar to his and was able to clean my apt. today I plan to pump a while and rest and then fix dinner while still in the jar.

How many days is the longest you have pumped… in a row?
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

lepamplemousse wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:00 pm silicone helps to keep HUGE 24/7Capturer.JPG
Fantastic picture! Would really like to see more.
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

love to here up dates please and have you got any pics please from when you started and now to compare.
I am following this post with great interest.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I am terrible at posting photos. However, I am back to normal size right now and will be starting a multi day 24/7 pump run soon. I my have an opportunity to take and post some photos. I'll do my best.

I am just completing another week off from pumping. I am finding that after two attempts at staying pumped 24/7, four days is about all I can do without starting to feel discomfort. (Please recall that I do not remain in the pump 24/7. Rather, I stay pumped during the whole time by pumping at intervals. I am not IN THE PUMP the whole time, but I am ENLARGED the whole time.)

This time, I will attempt a three day run...staying pumped the whole time. I will then take three days off and repeat that program a few more times before adding more days of staying pumped....still with three days off. Hopefully, over time the tissues of my package will be able to stand remaining pumped 24/7 forever without the need for breaks...or at least to be able to remain pumped for many more days or perhaps even weeks without having to take a break.

Don't you just love sliding the pump off and seeing...and holding...that fat pumped up cock and those great big, hard magnificent balls? Here's to having the most gigantic packages possible and loving every minute of it.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Do you keep the pump on while you sleep? If you do how do you do it?
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I DO NOT PUMP WHILE I SLEEP. I understand that pumping while asleep is generally not recommended by anyone. My present program does not involve staying in the pump and pumping constantly 24/7. It involves going into the pump for a cluster of three 30 minute sessions in the pump three times a day for a total of 4.5 hours with long breaks in between. The idea is to try to find a balance that lets me stay big all the time without any adverse effects.

I am sorry, but photos are not going to be possible this week. The battery in the camera I planned to use to record my unpumped package is dead. I wanted to get on with the pumping, so I have had to put off taking photos.

I will keep everyone posted on my successes and failures...and on any adjustments I make to my routine.

I will not, however, put off getting as HUGE AS POSSIBLE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

Hi your doing a grate job and thank you for shearing.

What time of year is it where you live, is it hot or cold?
It's winter here and I am having trouble maintaining gains out of tube.
Every thing shrinks back pretty fast. Yet in summer I have and can hold gains for much longer
and if i pump every day I can add to last pump. I would say there is may be a 1 to2% of the fluid from the last pump
is maintained and i can slowly build every day over a few weeks to hold a nice pump all-day.
Is this a problem for you or are you in the tropics.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Hey Bentslong,

Thanks for the thank you.

No, I do not live in the tropics. None of my pumping is outdoors, so outside temperature doesn't matter much. I have not experienced the kind of weather related shrinkage you describe.

I don't recall which one of our Newart followers said it, but I too am finding it difficult to maintain the level of sexual excitement necessary to pump multiple times every single day. Some days I have to push myself a bit. And, at times, I just skip a session or a day. However, when I remind myself how great it always feels to have a huge package between my legs..and I come back to this site to see the incredibly huge packages some of you guys have achieved, I get revved up all over again up and go right back into the tube. I truly do want to be extremely, incredibly, magnificently enormous. Sometimes I wrap my hand around my arm just below my elbow and remind myself that maybe, just maybe, someday my cock will be that thick. Then, of course, it is difficult to take my hand off my arm. Every once in a while I do this in public and tell myself it is my cock that I have in my hand. Lovely.

KEEP GETTING MORE AND MORE HUGE. KEEP LOVING IT. WHEN EVER POSSIBLE, SHARE IT.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

Here's something helpful that I forgot to mention. I use tubes I made myself that are cut diagonally on the entry end. This points the tube down my leg rather than straight out the way ordinary tubes do. Because of this downward angle, I can wear these tubes under clothing...which I virtually always do. The result is that my package is kept much warmer than with conventional tubes...and thus, probably gets bigger faster. Of course, if you are pulling out in a cold environment, you'll still probably lose those delicious gains rather quickly.

Good luck getting and staying as huge as you dream.
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

On the subject of pumping for a long time, multiple times a day, hopefully forever. As I stand here typing, I am in the last of my three thirty minute morning segments. I am realizing that I should pass on to you the fact that I stayed very physically active the whole time. As a result, during the 90 plus minutes I've been enlarging my package, 1. I've gotten a lot of other important work done. 2. The 90 minutes flew by. 3. I'm pretty sure my package stayed warmer. 4. I've kept to my schedule without taking time away from something else important.
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

lepamplemousse wrote: Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:00 pm silicone helps to keep HUGE 24/7Capturer.JPG
Recently I have been trying daily pump sessions... shorter more frequent sure is a nice change...
bentslong

Post by bentslong »

Hey how go's the pumping? Have you got an up date for us?
You have inspired me to stare pumping again.
bajapumper

Post by bajapumper »

just4me wrote: Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:39 am
bajapumper wrote: Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:15 am I have often wondered....is there a magic number? the number of days in a row...the number of hours in the jar. If you break a bone you're in a cast for at least six weeks .....would it be the same for pumping. If you could stay i the jar for 50% of the day for six weeks would you see permanent growth. I have noticed that it comes down to Time In The Tube. The longer you can stay in the tube the longer you see the results. This has to be done at a LOW pressure. Low pressure give you skin time to stretch and add skin cells if that's what happens. Even if no cells are added your skin needs time to get accustom to the stretch. Too fast and your body treats it as an injury and tries to reduce it. Long periods in the tube at low pressure allows your body to accept the stretch. I spend as much time as I can in the tube and find other things to do while pumping....i.e. surf the net, watch tv....etc. I haven't bee able to go a full 6 weeks as I described but am always trying to get as much time in the tube as possible at a very comfortable pressure. I wish you good luck and look forward the the progress updates.
Break your bone…. Boner? I read your post and I have been wondering some of the same things… mainly…. How long can I safely stay in a tube or jar?
I’ve been having days where I can get two hours in the morning and then two in the evening. About 12 hours apart. Had to find another way to get in the jar, full package, when already big it made it sooo much faster to get back up to a size I wanted.
And
I found that if it only took 20-40 minutes to get to a certain size then I could just maintain that size with minimal pressure…. For the most part.

Tying does seem to help keep more fluid inside that not tied and that definitely makes the next session go faster.

Your idea about being active while pumping seemed impossible…. And then I remember that PipefitterDom made a sling. I made one similar to his and was able to clean my apt. today I plan to pump a while and rest and then fix dinner while still in the jar.

How many days is the longest you have pumped… in a row?

For me, I think the highest number of days in a row would be in the 20 day area....I've achieved huge gains before but always had something come up to break that chain of continuous days.
if I'm on this sight, I'm pumping