Becoming my MOST MASSIVE (pg. 19 4" Tube Only Cock!!)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: Becoming my MOST MASSIVE (pg. 7 New GIRTH!)

Post by prelude99 »

A quick series of pictures from a session to jam pack some tubes. Starting with my 3x11
Attachments
Fresh start....just added pressure in my 3"x11
Fresh start....just added pressure in my 3"x11
scv_1535270056013903121185048236222.jpg
scv_15354898554296293008322396863133.jpg
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

The 3.25x11 is filling up fast! You can notice the length increases over time in the tube. I feel like I'll be 11" before the end of the year. Pay close attention to how the head approaches the label at the top of the tube. Once it breaches the label it's over 10"......I'm throbbing and precumming through my sleep pants while typing this. I hope you guys are driven into your tubes to conquer the sides of multiple tubes in a single session! To reach lengths you never thought possible! Grow men...GROW!
Attachments
scv_15352745183068303935635807152385.jpg
scv_15354912194965292008218526366034.jpg
scv_1535491756212692763840640175290.jpg
scv_1535493199409494299288977531035.jpg
prelude99

Re: Becoming my MOST MASSIVE (pg. 9 To my CHIN!!)

Post by prelude99 »

The monster out of the tube! This was what it looked like when I pulled it out. The shear size was astounding! I gripped and squeezed and felt the heft all around. The way it hung the way it swayed and pulled my skin down in my groin was just so satisfying and primal. Having such an amount of weight between my legs!

I would get interrogated at the airport with this much size! Or forced to buy another plane ticket for my small child that I tried to sneak in Lol!
Attachments
Hanging Heavy
Hanging Heavy
Monster Slab
Monster Slab
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

So I've shown as much as I can with references as best as I can find that most people can relate to go order to pass along the scale and size. I know how challenging it is to perceive size through pictures without items for reference. Since I've shown everything but the obvious, measurement, I figured it was time. I took a picture of my mid shaft girth which was right under 12" and my base girth which was right under 14". Then the hang which looked very much like a new leg!
Attachments
Shaft almost a foot of GIRTH!!
Shaft almost a foot of GIRTH!!
Base girth almost 14"
Base girth almost 14"
Soon my new leg will reach the ground to support me!
Soon my new leg will reach the ground to support me!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Today I wanted to wash my car. However I wanted to do it differently this time. I wanted to be bigger than I've ever been out in public and allow it to show. I wanted to fill a tube and be massive put on a stayer and bulge outrageously! I had a limited amount of time to fill the tube in and get the car washed Lol. So I committed to the public display and mustered the courage to pump with full intention of filling the tube and bulging out!

I only pumped for 20 minutes and my objective was to pack the tube tight before going out. To do this I used my pulsating extreme pressure technique and my meat blew up like a champ! Each picture was taken after only 5 minutes. The technique consists of raising the pressure to incredible levels and staying there for 60 seconds, then lowering the pressure to something much lower like 5"-7"Hg for 60 seconds then up to my resting pressure level of 15"Hg for the remaining 3 minutes of the 5 minutes. I cycle this pressure every 5 minutes. So I call it my " Pulsating Extreme Pressure " technique. It resulted in the tube packing in about 20 minutes. I came out of the tube very hard and ready for action. I was literally producing precum.....continuously. The next day my erections have been teenage with rage! I've also cum twice simply from having an outrageous hard on without stroking !

This technique has shown me the proper mix of pulsating pressure and the true benefit of modifying the pressure throughout the session. I'll be keeping you all informed of my progress with this technique.
Attachments
Minute 5 @ 25"Hg in my 3x11
Minute 5 @ 25"Hg in my 3x11
Minute 10 at 25"Hg
Minute 10 at 25"Hg
Minute 15 at 25"Hg
Minute 15 at 25"Hg
Minute 20....at 25"Hg
Minute 20....at 25"Hg
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

One more to finish off the quick 20 minute session in this 3".
Attachments
1537122983260.jpg
fanatic3003

Post by fanatic3003 »

Fourteen inches..............AROUND....... :shock: O :shock: M :shock: F :shock: G :shock:!!!!!
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

Oh YEEESSS! :shock:
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

A session in my 3.25x11 from start to finish. I've broken the videos up so it's not one long video but several. I've going to put them together as one here soon and upload it to x tube. So you guys will get it first here. This video is the first 5 minutes and shows the tube getting packed in that short period of time. Not completely packed but the beginnings!

Tube Packing in Real Time
JoeyPump

Post by JoeyPump »

Thanks for explaining your technique & sharing the video. We are all in awe! Make it even more Mega!!
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

[
Thank you so much! I've always wanted to share my technique videos but most of them aren't that " exciting " besides me playing with my finished product. I LOVE watching the videos because they are usually longer and show various size stages of arousal. If you guys would like to see more videos like these just say the word. I've got at least 20 times the amount of these type of videos than cumming videos.

Enjoyed them both..because they are you, big, badd,monster dong pumper/ exhibitionist/storyteller.
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

prelude99 wrote: Tue Sep 18, 2018 1:24 am The 3.25x11 is filling up fast! You can notice the length increases over time in the tube. I feel like I'll be 11" before the end of the year. Pay close attention to how the head approaches the label at the top of the tube. Once it breaches the label it's over 10"......I'm throbbing and precumming through my sleep pants while typing this. I hope you guys are driven into your tubes to conquer the sides of multiple tubes in a single session! To reach lengths you never thought possible! Grow men...GROW!
Thats all we need is the encouragement from you...and you give... so we are thankful! Catching up and reviewing some of your threads tonight sitting in this hydromax pump for and hour, growing because of you! Thanks.
Attachments
Hydropum 4 prelude collage.jpeg
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

Good God Prelude. You never cease to amaze.

BP. Looking good
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

I needed to get huge real fast one night because I was about to head out and meet up with some friends. I wanted to put on a little show in my pants for them so I only had 30 minutes to grow. I ended up with about a 95% pack in my 3x11 and it felt amazing.

On my final pressure spike before taking the tube off and heading out. Which my plan was to get as big as I could in 30 minutes, tie it off while under pressure in the tube, remove the tube then directly into some sweats without touching it or feeling how big it was. Just tube off no matter the size while tied off and into sweats with no undies and out the door!

Here's what ACTUALLY happened. On my final pressure spike I began growing and pulsating then it stopped....it locked in this hard pulse. That pulse never let go as I added more pressure. Then it started pulling back and I was like is it about to...... cum!? Sure enough it began streaming and shooting whatever it could from the growing and pressure! Perfect end to a perfect session!
Attachments
Hadn't filled the tube yet but was filling so fast that I felt like I was going to cum from it!
Hadn't filled the tube yet but was filling so fast that I felt like I was going to cum from it!
It began erupting as I added pressure
It began erupting as I added pressure
Precum flowing like a spring from the pressure
Precum flowing like a spring from the pressure
VideoCapture_20180924-132552.jpg
More cum pooling
More cum pooling
pumpfountain

Post by pumpfountain »

Very gigantic. You must be a world record without silicone! Legendary dude legendary! :shock:
Expand the possiblities safely