Becoming my MOST MASSIVE (pg. 19 4" Tube Only Cock!!)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Bozwoz

Re: Becoming my MOST MASSIVE (pg. 7 New GIRTH!)

Post by Bozwoz »

Thank you Prelude for all your posting. I never fail to get further inspired to pump my own cock when I see your cock pumped up colossally huge in a tube. It always looks as though your cock is in its natural environment which it is in the tube. It is so happy in those conditions it just grows and grows to monstrously huge proportions and then thanks you with those orgasmic cum eruptions.

Thank you again.Your generosity in sharing your pumping knowledge and experiences with us is as great as the size of your cock.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Incredible video! And what about the donut? I have never seen a more perfect donut. Looked like a penile version of the "rings surrounding Saturn".
What size tube where you using for this "trip into space"?
Bzjlwbig

Post by Bzjlwbig »

Very nice pictures!
Attachments
Pumping with sounding.
Pumping with sounding.
Pumping with sounding.
Pumping with sounding.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Bozwoz wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:02 am Thank you Prelude for all your posting. I never fail to get further inspired to pump my own cock when I see your cock pumped up colossally huge in a tube. It always looks as though your cock is in its natural environment which it is in the tube. It is so happy in those conditions it just grows and grows to monstrously huge proportions and then thanks you with those orgasmic cum eruptions.

Thank you again.Your generosity in sharing your pumping knowledge and experiences with us is as great as the size of your cock.
I'm quite pleased to drive your meat into the tube and through sharing my experience it drives others! I couldn't agree with you more about it being in its natural environment when being pumped. For some reason it simply reacts to pressure! The speed of growing seems like a courtesy move by it to not take so long to become massive to play with! The hands free loads is certainly the ultimate reward and it graciously gives that to me after its reached certain sizes. Almost like a thank you growing me kind of thing!

I never thought of it that way before! Thanks man!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Velcroman wrote: Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:22 am Incredible video! And what about the donut? I have never seen a more perfect donut. Looked like a penile version of the "rings surrounding Saturn".
What size tube where you using for this "trip into space"?
Lol! It was my 3.25x11. I hadn't quite reached packing of it as I had just entered the tube from my 3". It grew so fast that the donut was beginning to touch the sides and got me excited.
Urfurryson

Post by Urfurryson »

I think that it would be so hot to watch you suck yourself off after you pump up that monster of yours.
Pumpger

Post by Pumpger »

You are truly the king.

In one of your past posts you write about shaping and massaging your cock after a session to give the perfect shape. Can you describe this or is there a video of it?

Looking at your pictures inspire me to reach new goals.

Keep pumping.
Getting huge in 2018
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

prelude99 wrote: Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:25 pm Just switched into my 3.25x11 and added a little pressure. Once I actually get a few more minutes in this tube it will be girth packed!

3.25x11 Pressure Up
The PRESSURE, The SIZE, Don't Cum...show that big dong
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Pumpger wrote: Tue Sep 11, 2018 8:41 pm You are truly the king.

In one of your past posts you write about shaping and massaging your cock after a session to give the perfect shape. Can you describe this or is there a video of it?

Looking at your pictures inspire me to reach new goals.

Keep pumping.
Thank you so much! I've always wanted to share my technique videos but most of them aren't that " exciting " besides me playing with my finished product. I LOVE watching the videos because they are usually longer and show various size stages of arousal. If you guys would like to see more videos like these just say the word. I've got at least 20 times the amount of these type of videos than cumming videos.

Light Shaping Between Tubes

Jacking this Big Dick Off in your FACE
herman67

Post by herman67 »

Wow, best video ever!!
Amazing quality, Please post more of that kind.
herman67

Post by herman67 »

I love the close-up in the video.
Keep pumping Prelude, you are the King
thick14u3

Post by thick14u3 »

Very nice,keep up the good work and wish I was there LOL
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

I always enjoy watching anything you post. Awesome stuff as always and please keep posting.
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Was growing crazy big in my tube and as I was sitting there I was thinking goodness this thing is so big! I wish someone was here to see this thing and understand how big it really was! I couldn't stop looking at it and thinking people must believe this to be fake because it's insanely huge!

Trying to figure out a way to show what I was feeling I knew of no better way than to pull the tube up to my face and add pressure. My meat responded and went up that tube up my chest. Putting the tube under my shirt provided the reference needed to gather that this thing was ENORMOUS!! And I had only just begun.....
Attachments
Hanging out on my chest, could go under armpit but couldn't show you guys very well.
Hanging out on my chest, could go under armpit but couldn't show you guys very well.
Oooff!! Hit myself in the chin!
Oooff!! Hit myself in the chin!
Let me just reach through here.....
Let me just reach through here.....
A tower of cock under my shirt
A tower of cock under my shirt
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Grew in this tube and wasn't stopping there! I filled this one and went on to the next quickly!
Attachments
scv_15352739310446518169093043549095.jpg
scv_15352745416834563309435832131498.jpg
scv_15352683038053774415056191474441.jpg
scv_15352682294577473726908104815365.jpg