cylinder compromised

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

webfoot19

cylinder compromised

Post by webfoot19 »

Looking for source for cylinders, my last two Size matter cylinder are leaking after a short time.. quality not so good
IMG_1845.JPG
TY
bosco bear

Re: cylinder compromised

Post by bosco bear »

where are you and what sizes are you looking for?
cookerf

Post by cookerf »

I've had the same issue w/both Size Matters cylinders I've bothered to buy. I used a little flex seal spray on the cracks and around the tube connector and it worked reasonably well. Just cover the top of the connector w/some painters tape to keep it safe from the spray.

Not the best tubes in the cheaper lines, but I guess you get what you pay for. Hope this helps! :)
webfoot19

Post by webfoot19 »

2x9...from Canada
cuntreemann

Post by cuntreemann »

try wish.com cheap and good
webfoot19

Post by webfoot19 »

What brand is cheap and good? looking for value without compromise ...
just4me

Post by just4me »

Hi,
I had this issue with one of my earliest tubes right where the female connector was.
Since it was dead anyway I experimented and ended up using the widest washers I could find.
Instead of a gasket I used a blob of Shoo Goo. Let this dry till it was firm and then put it all together.
After that I sealed it with Gorilla Glue.

It was ugly but it worked.

Good luck
scarlion

Post by scarlion »

Wild Panther on Amazon has good cheap tubes... my friend has several and i have a couple
https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss ... 7YKNJO2KS8
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

I have had the same cracking of 4 cylinders that have the 1/8th pipe thread quick disconnect screwed in to the tube. It is a problem with the threads are tapered and when they screw in the quick disconnect fitting it puts a lot of tension on the clear plastic tube. Then the temperature change and the flaws on the drilling and tapping of the hole causes fractures. Then the pressure of the vacuum causes it to crack.

I fixed a couple of mine by putting the tube on a band saw and cutting off the top of the tube. Then put on a disk sander and smooth up. Then cut a ruff round piece of clear plastic. Then drill a hole in the center of the flat plastic. Put a bolt in it and a nut to hole the round piece in a drill. Spin the round piece in a drill slowly while hole on a belt or disk sander until it fits the size of the tube where you cut it off.
Then take a soldering iron and melt the seam together and tap the hole and screw in the quick disconnect and hope it does not crack the new plastic.

You can also use a soldering iron and follow the crack and melt the crack back together. Just add a little plastic along with the melting of the crack. Does not look to good but will hole vacuum.

Dwight
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

I have found that Harbor Freight sell a plastic melting/welding iron that works real well for $16. I found that I can melt two pieces of plastic together with no leaks with it. I have fixed three tubes that I thru away. Now I can cut off the end with the cracks and weld in a new end. Or weld the crack.

To weld just the crack get the iron hot and use a clear soda straw and just melt it into the crack. The iron will melt thru so be careful.

Dwight