3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

prelude99

Re: 15" GIRTH Quest (pg. 30 RECORD BREAKING)

Post by prelude99 »

GTOK wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:21 pm
BlkPumper wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm
prelude99 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:35 am
It's crazy when someone else posts your stuff and disappears. People flock to the material as if it were gonna vanish.

If they only knew about this forum....
lol- Yeah I've seen my stuff elsewhere -places I've never posted- don't want those types in this forum- is that selfish?
Selfish ... and justified. I don’t want them here either.
Many guys do have a huge issue with the private nature of their material and that can be appreciated. The stuff that I post here I don't mind getting shared on other forums. I guess that's just me. Many times it brings attention to pumping that some had never known. So for getting into contact with an audience that is interested is that is not normally exposed to this sort of things is cool. Those that pillage and claim items as their own are shameful examples of plagiarism and I do not endorse. Hope that didn't sound like a contradiction. Some post and state it's not them but check this out kind of thing. Whereas some will post and claim it's them, that's the one I'm against.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
GTOK

Re: 15" GIRTH Quest (pg. 30 RECORD BREAKING)

Post by GTOK »

prelude99 wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 8:37 pm
GTOK wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 7:21 pm
BlkPumper wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm
lol- Yeah I've seen my stuff elsewhere -places I've never posted- don't want those types in this forum- is that selfish?
Selfish ... and justified. I don’t want them here either.
Many guys do have a huge issue with the private nature of their material and that can be appreciated. The stuff that I post here I don't mind getting shared on other forums. I guess that's just me. Many times it brings attention to pumping that some had never known. So for getting into contact with an audience that is interested is that is not normally exposed to this sort of things is cool. Those that pillage and claim items as their own are shameful examples of plagiarism and I do not endorse. Hope that didn't sound like a contradiction. Some post and state it's not them but check this out kind of thing. Whereas some will post and claim it's them, that's the one I'm against.
And it’s the latter that bring the most riff-raff. I’ve totally stopped visiting other forums because of that.
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
frypup

Re: 3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

Post by frypup »

Hello Prelude99,

Couple questions:

What brand of tube do you use?

How do you avoid pain and iritation at the base from using such high pressures?

Thanks,

Frypup
johnnysilicone

Re: GIRTHING OUT MY TUBES 9/17 (pg. 24)

Post by johnnysilicone »

trickster wrote: Sat May 20, 2017 5:04 am
prelude99 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:43 pm
pumpernackel wrote:Hi Prelude,

as it seems, you have found the philosopher’s stone concerning pumping and growing. And now I need your help.
How often and in which dosages your supplements are suitable for individual “therapy”. And last but not least
where do I get those and any health issues?

cheers
pumpernackel

PS: You know how to make your readers really hot, when you write I've to get my tubes and pump.
I wish i would grow in your speed like in your latest pix.
Any pix/videos because I’m so curious about your latest size or did you already get stuck in your 4”/5” bucket?
Which pumping videos do you suggest except your own?
I don't measure out the supplements I take anymore I just take what's comfortable for me in my trials. More or less I try to consume 6000-10,000mg of arginine, a nitric oxide booster, test booster, maca, and tribulus when I'm not cycling off. I apologize for not having more specifics but it's become second nature to me and the amounts I consume are based on the pill. I take them roughly every other day ( pumping days) and it keeps me ready to rock all day long. Semis all day and precumming just from walking around with a heavy cock.

Health issues only happen when not enough water or food is taken in. Could cause light headedness, blurred vision from the mucus production increase so eye drops will help that, flushing, and maybe a stomach ache. But if you eat and drink plenty you may only experience the positives! Big bone, dripping and ready to perform and release volume!

Glad you like how I write man and the speed at which I grow in tube! The videos will be coming soon so be ready for those. Also my latest size has been regulated and I'm about to start using my 4" regularly. Have been growing and packing my 3.5 easily and quickly so getting to the point where the 4" is comfortable and will be girth packed!

As for other pumpers videos to watch...... it's tough to say because I do generic searches and tend to encounter problems finding anything worth while. By the time I've searched and gotten frustrated I just go to my drop box and watch older videos of mine. This typically drives me beyond the size I'm watching in the video!

New pics and videos to come and I'll try to get more specific information for you later on Bud.
thanks for tips on supplements! :wink:
Great Post!
johnnysilicone

Re: 15" GIRTH Quest (pg. 34 OVERPACKING GIRTH)

Post by johnnysilicone »

prelude99 wrote: Fri Dec 25, 2015 12:48 am
laxode wrote:Awesome videos again Prelude!!
I know you might have post this before. What exact supplements are you taking? any particular routines? I think all us men here want to shoot just like you!
Currently my supplement intake is down to only 2 so the loads that are happening are not enhanced so to say. I've missed some of the crazy hands free ones that literally are continuous for minutes at a time of load after load. Precum shooting and complete intense man to cock bondin . I'll have to tripod that one some day to share with every one!

The ones I take now are a testosterone booster and magnesium. Normally maca can be added for the extra precum and arginine for the added load. Niacin will heat you up and thin out the load while tribulus will enhance the load due to enhanced sensation of manliness.

When I REALLY wanna blow up I wait a week or until I start to have constant wood. Then I'll load up on supplements that week. Once my meat screams cum by precumming all day and smelling, I edge for 2 days and of course pump every other day. When it's time to actually let loose I'm nervous because it feels like it can't possibly be that much ready to go! The feeling is like having to pee really bad then not being satisfied even while you are releasing. For lack of a better term it feels impossible.

I haven't done one of those on video in some times. I've done a few recently to get the supplement brands down. And have had interesting results. Let's just say one of the episodes I ended up so horned that I started precumming really bad while sitting on the couch. I pulled it out and grabbed it and while it grew harder in my hands it also started to drool a lot of precum. Suddenly it tightened and shot three huge shots across the room. Proud, I stood up and began stroking on my way to the room to take care of this thing. Got halfway to my room and had to let it go and the walking did the rest. It blew onto the door while I was walking by and then onto some of my clothes. I stopped it from ruining anymore stuff and started stroking again. This time I let it go and a steady flow ran for 5 seconds. For some reason I was compelled to twist my hips and shake my flowing meat to throw cum all over my room.

Still loaded I laid down and edged up and shot precum into my face and chest and arms and the smell put me over the edge. I finally unloaded onto my stomach and legs and laid there in my cum covered room, body, and path. I could have never recorded that whole thing so I'm in desperate need of a camera man Lol!

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
I have read almost all post to date but still searching advice on what testosterone booster you are taking.

Any suggestion on brand, version ?

I attempted Natures Plus Ultra GHT Male and noticed after a couple days some facial acne.

Anyone else have this response?

Anyone have suggestions on positive results with a specific Testosterone Booster?
piu10plus

Post by piu10plus »

Oh boy what a lovely cock and juicv too love to to suck him off
65YR OLD PUMPER hAVE PUMPED 10 YRS HAVE 10 PLUS INCHES OF THICK COCK PLUS A MEATY SET OF BALLS.LUV TO SUCK & PUMP WITH OTHER BULLS
PRHT

Post by PRHT »

Thanks again for posting and your suggestions though this forum I have learned so much and I have been pumping for years, without being able to talk to others who enjoy pumping some people just don’t get it. Since reading and being able to PM other I have started a great supplement regiment and have seen results especially with the zinc and L Arginine. I am 51 and my loads were very minimal and after a suggestion of 100mg for a week and then down to 50 mg I blew a load after a week that was a full meal thanks again to all
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

PRHT wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:40 am Thanks again for posting and your suggestions though this forum I have learned so much and I have been pumping for years, without being able to talk to others who enjoy pumping some people just don’t get it. Since reading and being able to PM other I have started a great supplement regiment and have seen results especially with the zinc and L Arginine. I am 51 and my loads were very minimal and after a suggestion of 100mg for a week and then down to 50 mg I blew a load after a week that was a full meal thanks again to all
That's fantastic to hear that you've gained so much from the posts here! Also very cool that you've gained information which led to a direct physical result! Seems you are a happier man from it. Thanks for sharing that with us man!
PRHT

Post by PRHT »

Update I have hit a new milestone today. First I want to thank two guys here Bytor and Prelude99. I have mention before that I have been pumping for years and have gotten good results but never awesome results. After finding this forum and getting to have PM with others I am here to tell you of the outstanding results in just 31 days. I started out with a 6.25” length in cock about 5.5” girth over the years I have gotten my cock length to 7.75 and even 8 with the little blue pill. I have been stuck there for years. Getting on here and talking to experienced pumpers with awesome knowledge about supplements and regiments I reach a new high today. I no longer fit in my 9”X2.0” pump toys tube it happen to me several days ago, but did not want to post because I did not think I would keep the gains. When I was in a pumping session several days ago of low pressure to high pressure for around three hours. I started to noticed that I was making out my 2.0 tube. I did not think anything because I was not sure I would keep he gains. The difference this time were the supplements and the different pumping regiment. By this I saw Prelude99 did a reverse by starting large then going small. So I have been doing that for 3 weeks now along with a supplement suggestion form Bytor and Prelude99 I noticed I was getting erections at night again and throughout the day. For a 51 year old I felt like a young stud coming home and taking the wife and loving it! I am so excited that I went on pump toy and ordered the next size tube today. Here are two pictures of the results like I said I did not want to share until I kept these measurements for at least several days with days of rest in between. I want to thank you all for the encouragement PM this forum is Awesome!!!
Last edited by PRHT on Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Very impressive! BB.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Isn't always so great when a bloke get such wonderful results and take the trouble to share his success with us. Definitely give me if not the rest of us encouragement to work for our next level.

Thanks for the share PHRT.
trickster

Re: End of year MONSTER MEATING TUBE PACKING pg. 65

Post by trickster »

prelude99 wrote: Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:56 am Another quick session that I did in which I expanded through my tubes and went into my monster tube and then back down to a cock only tube. In that process I was too big for my 3" so I went to my 3.25 and it was plenty fun!

Video in next post!
Prelude LOVE to see our pumped package. it's so massive and inspiring. would you do more of it? please? :D Happy pumping.
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

PRHT wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:41 pm Update I have hit a new milestone today. First I want to thank two guys here Bytor and Prelude99. I have mention before that I have been pumping for years and have gotten good results but never awesome results. After finding this forum and getting to have PM with others I am here to tell you of the outstanding results in just 31 days. I started out with a 6.25” length in cock about 5.5” girth over the years I have gotten my cock length to 7.75 and even 8 with the little blue pill. I have been stuck there for years. Getting on here and talking to experienced pumpers with awesome knowledge about supplements and regiments I reach a new high today. I no longer fit in my 9”X2.0” pump toys tube it happen to me several days ago, but did not want to post because I did not think I would keep the gains. When I was in a pumping session several days ago of low pressure to high pressure for around three hours. I started to noticed that I was making out my 2.0 tube. I did not think anything because I was not sure I would keep he gains. The difference this time were the supplements and the different pumping regiment. By this I saw Prelude99 did a reverse by starting large then going small. So I have been doing that for 3 weeks now along with a supplement suggestion form Bytor and Prelude99 I noticed I was getting erections at night again and throughout the day. For a 51 year old I felt like a young stud coming home and taking the wife and loving it! I am so excited that I went on pump toy and ordered the next size tube today. Here are two pictures of the results like I said I did not want to share until I kept these measurements for at least several days with days of rest in between. I want to thank you all for the encouragement PM this forum is Awesome!!!
What supplements do you take? :)
Chacalito69

Re: GIRTH CHALLENGE (20 15")!!

Post by Chacalito69 »

prelude99 wrote: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:26 am At this point in the session I was just playing around in the tube and adding and releasing pressure then it was time to exit the tube. I threw on my stayer, pressurized the tube and then exited......it was looking crazy big!! And I had to just feel it and show it in the video. I hope the size translates well.
I have a question,
Do you take off your stayer when you sleep?
prelude99

Re: GIRTH CHALLENGE (20 15")!!

Post by prelude99 »

Chacalito69 wrote: Tue Oct 29, 2019 1:42 pm
prelude99 wrote: Fri Jan 09, 2015 6:26 am At this point in the session I was just playing around in the tube and adding and releasing pressure then it was time to exit the tube. I threw on my stayer, pressurized the tube and then exited......it was looking crazy big!! And I had to just feel it and show it in the video. I hope the size translates well.
I have a question,
Do you take off your stayer when you sleep?
Many times I will sleep with it on. Then wear all day. I make sure to adjust as needed throughout the day and it does wake me at night sometimes but not all.