Making your own seals with Oogoo..

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Sir Hellcat

Making your own seals with Oogoo..

Post by Sir Hellcat »

Hi all..
Did anybody try`d out making your own seals with Oogoo already?
I copied some text from a article..http://www.instructables.com/id/How-To- ... /?ALLSTEPS
Oogoo, an inexpensive silicone clay that is easily made. It can be used as an excellent substitute for Sugru. It can be hand molded or cast in forms. Or, it can be used as a casting silicone.
Oogoo is simply a mixture of clear silicone caulk and corn starch. It can be mixed anywhere from 5 to 1 to 1 to 2 silicone to corn starch by volume. Up to a point, the more corn starch you add the faster it will set up. I like to mix it in small disposable cups using a Popsicle stick that is wrapped with Gorilla Tape to create a spatula..

I try`ed my first an hour ago so lets see what this can do.. It might be a very simple an inexpensif way to make our own custom seals for our Stj`s. :D :D
Sir Hellcat

Re: Making your own seals with Oogoo..

Post by Sir Hellcat »

Oke first 2 seals made , an tested the first one pumping..Its some work to get used to the silicone an to get the good consitensi but it works well..i will add pics later as i dont have my comp by hand.. But this will work an will be a cheap way for good seals for a stj..
Chumy69

Post by Chumy69 »

Thanks for sharing.
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Sir Hellcat wrote:Oke first 2 seals made , an tested the first one pumping..Its some work to get used to the silicone an to get the good consitensi but it works well..i will add pics later as i dont have my comp by hand.. But this will work an will be a cheap way for good seals for a stj..
Hellcat:
Could you post a photo of the final result . Thanks Steve
Sir Hellcat

Post by Sir Hellcat »

When i got some decent results i wil post them..yesterday was tryout an i hand formed them so they are not nice but do the job..1 i molded in a lit of the jar en cutted the inside out an gonna test that tonight..
Sir Hellcat

Post by Sir Hellcat »

Hand molded an doesnt look pretty but it works..
20140924_214044.jpg
Attachments
20140924_214118.jpg
Sir Hellcat

Post by Sir Hellcat »

20140924_214156.jpg
Ikea Jar an filled the lit with Goo an screwed it back on..cutted the inside out an trimed the Goo.. Sits comfy an works good.. Jar,hose, Goo an one way valve total for under 10 Euro.. i am happy.. :D :D
Attachments
20140924_221523.jpg
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Thanks Sir Hellcat! The seal is remarkable!! I m new and just started a couple of weeks ago with just ordinary Jar doing ball pumping. So far the results are slow and I had started with just 30 mins a day to two 45 mins sessions with an hour break inbewteen. Without a seal, the rim of jar tend to suck further into my body over time and the vacuum are rather weak. Yesterday after reading this thread, I went about working on my seal. Used 1:1 ratio of silicone to corn starch. After mixing, let it sit for a few mins until it is almost playable like a play dough. Than I roll it into a long strip. With a smaller bottle placed in the center of the jar I m using, I pressed the strip of silicone dough in between. Than left it over night to dry. Just tested the jar and it was brilliant!! Only had to stay in 30 mins as the vacuum is much greater. Before the seal, I couldn't let go of the jar without it dropping out. With the seal now it works like wonder. Thank you so much Sir Hellcat. Love you! :roll:
cbt-asia

Post by cbt-asia »

Here's what the seal look like on my jar. Since the rim have screw thread, didn't remove the seal from the jar incase it start to leak. Definitely more comfortable with the seal. :D
Sir Hellcat

Post by Sir Hellcat »

That makes me happy to see that i have helped at least one person..